Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) (59255 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by MadeInTokyo: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by baby124: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Why everyone insulting Tacha that she bleached when Mercy bleached as well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by nnamanirr: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Now that the bb9ja is over, I would like to remind us that Muhammad Buhari is still our president
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by ufotty2001: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy is going home with N60millions while the best graduate in our university with 1st class goes home with a N20,000 even the N20,000 is from departmental levy contributed by students.... Nigeria educational system is Scam..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
light099:
[s][/s]

If two of your kinsmen making it to top 3 in bbn, is so important to you and only reason you're happy, shows how bigotted you're, meaning if you had a way, you would have made sure non other tribe got there.

And you keep showing your childish bigoted list until you got to Tacha. Tacha was totally disqualified, Mercy was not. But this time around, it's no longer bigotry because Mercy is not Yoruba. Assuming mercy was yoruba, that would have been your strongest on your bigotted list. Shows how childish and dumb you're.

Mercy also won and not mike. Assuming mike won, you would have called it bigotry.
And no Yoruba has ever won the show till date, if things were reversed, I wonder what you would say, perhaps you would have uncladed yourself to the streets. Very childish bigot.

bro you fall my hand. how can you quote that corporate mental patient when is obvious Nairaland is the avenue that's saving him from running to market

Nwaamikpe continue your madness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy be making us proud

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Progress62(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
donstan18:
If Buhari can win the presidential election, why are we surprised that MERCY won?
She played d role of a wife to ike
D role of a mother to Diane
D role of a mother in-law to elo
D role of a sister to mike
D role of a friend to Cindy
D role of transformer(electric shock ) to tacha..
D role of pepper to haters..
D role of a queen to her fans..
Mercy may ur name always speak for u .
Go Lambo!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Tycike: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ese Brume won a bronze medal in long jump and nobody is talking about it.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Id97:
So a dumb hoe with fake ass who shamelessly display her bodily assets is now the current face of Bbnaija?
This underlines how useless this show is.Furthermore,it goes to show how Nigerian youths celebrates indecency and mediocrity.I am ashamed that Nigerians will chose a brainless hoe over cerebral and auspicious folks like mike and seyi.In the same vein,that is how Nigerians keep making poor choice of people we call our leaders.
mumu the people that voted mike and seyi are the same people that voted buhari in the last election so what’s your defense?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by KingOdart(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
baby124:
Why everyone insulting Tacha that she bleached when Mercy bleached as well

That is Nigerians for you
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by mabeni(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tacha would have won but what do I know. ATTITUDE is everything

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Nevergree: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
donoro:
Now that bbnaija is over I just want you lazy youths to know buhari is still our president welcome back to reality grin cheesy

shocked angry grin
Cc
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Alanwalker(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
JubrinElSudan:
BBNaija has ended but for Nairaland, it is just getting started. Bloggers will mount sentry on the social media pages of all the housemates looking for pictures to share here on Nairaland. I trust our mods to keep moving all of them to front-page. This will continue upto the 2nd quarter of next year
u just wrote what was on my mind
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by KingOdart(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
light099:
[s][/s]

If two of your kinsmen making it to top 3 in bbn, is so important to you and only reason you're happy, shows how bigotted you're, meaning if you had a way, you would have made sure non other tribe got there.

And you keep showing your childish bigoted list until you got to Tacha. Tacha was totally disqualified, Mercy was not. But this time around, it's no longer bigotry because Mercy is not Yoruba. Assuming mercy was yoruba, that would have been your strongest on your bigotted list. Shows how childish and dumb you're.

Mercy also won and not mike. Assuming mike won, you would have called it bigotry.
And no Yoruba has ever won the show till date, if things were reversed, I wonder what you would say, perhaps you would have uncladed yourself to the streets. Very childish bigot.

It is very funny to me lol

No Yoruba has ever win the show even though there were some Yoruba contestants that deserved it.

But they are still the one complaining and calling Yoruba bigots.

Reverse psychology

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by franchasng: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Id97:
So a dumb hoe with fake ass who shamelessly display her bodily assets is now the current face of Bbnaija?
This underlines how useless this show is.Furthermore,it goes to show how Nigerian youths celebrates indecency and mediocrity.I am ashamed that Nigerians will chose a brainless hoe over cerebral and auspicious folks like mike and seyi.In the same vein,that is how Nigerians keep making poor choice of people we call our leaders.
Seyi is a bragat, he couldn't have won unless Awolowo rose from death to announce him winner, he stood no chance!

Mike wouldn't have gone far if not for the loan her wife took from Berclays Bank UK to be voting for him through WhatsApp groups!

Besides BBN is not for intelligence display but a kind of entertainment/talent

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
light099:

He fell your hand. Mine is just a reply, what about the person who took time to type all those childish bigoted shiits. I would have ignored him, but sometimes, when some people don't get a reply to their shiit, they feel they've made a sensible point.

no sane person take that compound f00l serious. he loves attention and controversy just for likes. I'm surprise you waste your time replying the imbeciles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by oloriLFC(f): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided

Tacha ryt now.......

[img]https://media1./images/47bf1eb18ce20acee451b0513fa228f3/tenor.gif[/img]
I don't know, just feel sad looking at this meme. Like, what could have happened to a grown man for him to cry like this?
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Obiora911: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by TheDestroyer: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Most of the top sponsors of bbnaija are igbos so it's no surprise they keep displaying their bigotry, I wasn't suprised when that fake ass igbo girl won. Even with the way they try hard to use tribalism against yorubas we keep getting the best deals. Look at bisola, tobi and now seyi will be representing Nigeria at the UN. Yorubas are indeed the face of Nigeria and the most presentable to the outside world . grin
KingOdart:

It is very funny to me lol

No Yoruba has ever win the show even though there were some Yoruba contestants that deserved it.

But they are still the one complaining and calling Yoruba bigots.

Reverse psychology

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by yusuf0876(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
I do laugh when some so called civilised people says our moral decadence in Nigeria has nothing to do with our current situation,when youths are clamouring for something better in sane climes,our Nigerian youths are busy rooting for BBNAIJA a show that doesn't add any value to us,our youths are jokers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by umesixtus(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Oya BBNAIJA is over
Go to www.udemynaija.com and start packing sense and knowledge
Watching tv shows cannot give you 60million naira, it is what you know that can

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by YBNDave1000(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nigerians sef,una too mumu....how can you cheat on National television when you are well aware that your wife is watching
Built2last:
Dear average Nigerian married men, hope you learnt something from Mike O Edwards of BBN 4?, as we all urged and dusted Tacha's ills.��

Infidelity is A CHOICE
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for what YOU DO with your penis.
You cheat or misbehave beCAAAAAUSE YOU WANT TO(CHOICE, IRRESPO) oooor you are A DOG,....not because YOU CAN'T CONTROL yourself. Shut that excuses.

Mike lived 99 days with different beautiful ladies of different sizes, complexion, height and shapes.
He saw them in skimpy outfits, shared bathrooms and bedrooms with them, but not for once did we see his boner.
Not for once did he behave inappropriately around any of them.

He respected himself, HIS WIFE, his wedding vows and his brand, even though HE KNOWS our society would have made EXCUSES FOR HIM or FORGIVEN HIM EASILY if he had messed around with any of the girls in that house.

Remember this when next you want to make silly excuses for philandering husbands or put the BLAME ON WIVES of cheating men.
Remember this when next YOU JUSTIFY sleeping with the house help, sister inlaw, colleague, neighbour, wife's best friend or your side chick.

Like or hate Mike, he really set a good STANDARD for married men in that house.
He made a point.

Man like Mike!��

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Yussuf06: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
[take out the cameras in the house wit all dem big yash gurls in the house present..then you will see the true mike..�quote author=Built2last post=82907314]Dear average Nigerian married men, hope you learnt something from Mike O Edwards of BBN 4?, as we all urged and dusted Tacha's ills.��

Infidelity is A CHOICE
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for what YOU DO with your penis.
You cheat or misbehave beCAAAAAUSE YOU WANT TO(CHOICE, IRRESPO) oooor you are A DOG,....not because YOU CAN'T CONTROL yourself. Shut that excuses.

Mike lived 99 days with different beautiful ladies of different sizes, complexion, height and shapes.
He saw them in skimpy outfits, shared bathrooms and bedrooms with them, but not for once did we see his boner.
Not for once did he behave inappropriately around any of them.

He respected himself, HIS WIFE, his wedding vows and his brand, even though HE KNOWS our society would have made EXCUSES FOR HIM or FORGIVEN HIM EASILY if he had messed around with any of the girls in that house.

Remember this when next you want to make silly excuses for philandering husbands or put the BLAME ON WIVES of cheating men.
Remember this when next YOU JUSTIFY sleeping with the house help, sister inlaw, colleague, neighbour, wife's best friend or your side chick.

Like or hate Mike, he really set a good STANDARD for married men in that house.
He made a point.

Man like Mike!��[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Certified007: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
If Mercy can win 60m, you too can walk away with just 20k with little effort .

See below

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

Ehen.... Serious.. Link. Me. Up make my sister pray for m
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by micxwell(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
nnamanirr:
Now that the bb9ja is over, I would like to remind us that Muhammad Buhari is still our president
Thank you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol. Our eyes don clear.... The festive period is here already so we are still balling.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by javaguru: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
just dash me your old phone and use the new oppo
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by KingOdart(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
TheDestroyer:
Most of the top sponsors of bbnaija are igbos so it's no surprise they keep displaying their bigotry

No I will not say the show is being rigged to favour them.

Yoruba just don't have much population of bigot Voters unlike others.

Even the last election in Yoruba Land proved that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by omenka(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Beautiful woman, only thing shes gotta do now is refine her diction. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Hazlett1988: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Now that BBN is over please let us focus on Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.