Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) (59256 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by TheDestroyer: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yeah, good point though. The average igbo is a bigot so it affects their decision making in every way. That's why they have no allies in Nigeria not even in the Niger delta
KingOdart:

No I will not say the show is being rigged to favour them.

Yoruba just don't have much population of bigot Voters unlike others.

Even the last election in Yoruba Land proved that.

Osinbajo lost his polling unit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by lucind(f): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Finally it's my Lambo, I am so happy tonight, Queen of Highlights, I Stan, even bet9ja knew you were a winner all along, I love you Mercy
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy know tacha had upper hand over her so she did a Ramos for her and ended up winner. Just like Ramos did Salah and won the champion league in the process.... Mercy the Ramos

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
mujiboy:
I don’t see anything spectacular about Mercy
My opinion tho

Apart from the Big ass.

There's nothing special about her... The reason she won was cause Nigerians want a lady to win ...that's it basically...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Truthchiz: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Id97:
So a dumb hoe with fake ass who shamelessly display her bodily assets is now the current face of Bbnaija?
This underlines how useless this show is.Furthermore,it goes to show how Nigerian youths celebrate indecency and mediocrity.I am ashamed that Nigerians will chose a brainless hoe over cerebral and auspicious folks like mike and seyi.In the same vein,that is how Nigerians keep making poor choice of people we call our leaders.
ee pain you. Na people like you dey support buhari
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Alexaonfleek: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Built2last:
Dear average Nigerian married men, hope you learnt something from Mike O Edwards of BBN 4?, as we all urged and dusted Tacha's ills.��

Infidelity is A CHOICE
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for what YOU DO with your penis.
You cheat or misbehave beCAAAAAUSE YOU WANT TO(CHOICE, IRRESPO) oooor you are A DOG,....not because YOU CAN'T CONTROL yourself. Shut that excuses.

Mike lived 99 days with different beautiful ladies of different sizes, complexion, height and shapes.
He saw them in skimpy outfits, shared bathrooms and bedrooms with them, but not for once did we see his boner.
Not for once did he behave inappropriately around any of them.

He respected himself, HIS WIFE, his wedding vows and his brand, even though HE KNOWS our society would have made EXCUSES FOR HIM or FORGIVEN HIM EASILY if he had messed around with any of the girls in that house.

Remember this when next you want to make silly excuses for philandering husbands or put the BLAME ON WIVES of cheating men.
Remember this when next YOU JUSTIFY sleeping with the house help, sister inlaw, colleague, neighbour, wife's best friend or your side chick.

Like or hate Mike, he really set a good STANDARD for married men in that house.
He made a point.

Man like Mike!��
u fvcking hit d nail on d head

Louder!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
MiaB:
what has that got to do with the post?

P.D.A... Post Derailers Association...
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by achikolo(f): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
omenka:
Beautiful woman, only thing shes gotta do now is refine her diction. cool
omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by frozen70g(f): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
If Mercy can win 60m, you too can walk away with just 20k with little effort .

See below

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

Does it mean that you can't present any of your biological sisters or are there no Virgins among them ❓
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Raskasal(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Please, who has any idea on where I can get white pant?

LOL. .. ask LAMBO
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Id97:
So a dumb hoe with fake ass who shamelessly display her bodily assets is now the current face of Bbnaija?
This underlines how useless this show is.Furthermore,it goes to show how Nigerian youths celebrate indecency and mediocrity.I am ashamed that Nigerians will chose a brainless hoe over cerebral and auspicious folks like mike and seyi.In the same vein,that is how Nigerians keep making poor choice of people we call our leaders.

Mercy and goodness follow you Ogbeni ITK...
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Omoslim26: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
light099:
[s][/s]

If two of your kinsmen making it to top 3 in bbn, is so important to you and only reason you're happy, shows how bigotted you're, meaning if you had a way, you would have made sure non other tribe got there.

And you keep showing your childish bigoted list until you got to Tacha. Tacha was totally disqualified, Mercy was not. But this time around, it's no longer bigotry because Mercy is not Yoruba. Assuming mercy was yoruba, that would have been your strongest on your bigotted list. Shows how childish and dumb you're.

Mercy also won and not mike. Assuming mike won, you would have called it bigotry.
And no Yoruba has ever won the show till date, if things were reversed, I wonder what you would say, perhaps you would have uncladed yourself to the streets. Very childish bigot.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by criuze(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
The rest should come back and rejoin us pin nairaland let's know we're we stopped biko
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Omoslim26: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
light099:
[s][/s]

If two of your kinsmen making it to top 3 in bbn, is so important to you and only reason you're happy, shows how bigotted you're, meaning if you had a way, you would have made sure non other tribe got there.

And you keep showing your childish bigoted list until you got to Tacha. Tacha was totally disqualified, Mercy was not. But this time around, it's no longer bigotry because Mercy is not Yoruba. Assuming mercy was yoruba, that would have been your strongest on your bigotted list. Shows how childish and dumb you're.

Mercy also won and not mike. Assuming mike won, you would have called it bigotry.
And no Yoruba has ever won the show till date, if things were reversed, I wonder what you would say, perhaps you would have uncladed yourself to the streets. Very childish bigot.

but from the writer's points of view I don't think he directed his cunning bigotry on the Yoraba clan
what xup with all these senseless and greenish tribal aguement of Yoruba vs igbo
abeg make una carry all these mumu igbo vs Yoruba matter go bigotland forum nah
one cannot read a thread in peace again without seeing your likes with their stewwpid Yoruba vs igbo matter
Na wa for una oooohh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Niceman4u(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Id97:

very useless show. That is how somebody who could not provide ordinary WAEC was voted into ·pwer.
Damned nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by BRASH: 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Your point would have made sense if there were no cameras in the house
Built2last:
Dear average Nigerian married men, hope you learnt something from Mike O Edwards of BBN 4?, as we all urged and dusted Tacha's ills.��

Infidelity is A CHOICE
You cheat or misbehave beCAAAAAUSE YOU WANT TO(CHOICE, IRRESPO) oooor you are A DOG,....not because YOU CAN'T CONTROL yourself. Shut that excuses.

Mike lived 99 days with different beautiful ladies of different sizes, complexion, height and shapes.
He saw them in skimpy outfits, shared bathrooms and bedrooms with them, but not for once did we see his boner.

He respected himself, HIS WIFE, his wedding vows and his brand, even though HE KNOWS our society would have made EXCUSES FOR HIM or FORGIVEN HIM EASILY if he had messed around with any of the girls in that house.

Remember this when next you want to make silly excuses for philandering husbands or put the BLAME ON WIVES of cheating men.
Remember this when next YOU JUSTIFY sleeping with the house help, sister inlaw, colleague, neighbour, wife's best friend or your side chick.

He made a point.

Man like Mike!��

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Lekkuzz: 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
mujiboy:

You’ve not gotten a virgin all this while ?
Smh

Savage!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by mujiboy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lamanii22:

There's nothing special about her... The reason she won was cause Nigerians want a lady to win ...that's it basically...

Oh I get it now.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 12:07am On Oct 07, 2019
To reason Buhari matter again naw! Some of them no even know sey dem close border before grin grin
Tamarapetty:
So wetin our lazy yoots go do with their time now?? cheesy
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by DaddyMorenike: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Raskasal:

LOL. .. ask LAMBO
i hear say her pants dey smell like digestive biscuit.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2019
Mike didn't win because he would have taken the money back to UK and pay tax.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2019
Id97:

Bro, thing is The show was never meant to teach morality and all those good stuffs. Its just business, the more people vote for you, the more money is made on you by the show organizers. The girl just has a solid fanbase tho, coz there's nothing positive about her stay there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by ScotMisile: 1:01am On Oct 07, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
If Mercy can win 60m, you too can walk away with just 20k with little effort .

See below

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

Yahoo plus on a different level. . I hail una

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Dreew(f): 2:58am On Oct 07, 2019
TheDestroyer:
Most of the top sponsors of bbnaija are igbos so it's no surprise they keep displaying their bigotry, I wasn't suprised when that fake ass igbo girl won. Even with the way they try hard to use tribalism against yorubas we keep getting the best deals. Look at bisola, tobi and now seyi will be representing Nigeria at the UN. Yorubas are indeed the face of Nigeria and the most presentable to the outside world . grin

You nailed it and then killed it.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 3:08am On Oct 07, 2019
Id97:
it's only mike and seyi that were smart abi, effing bigot like u, park jare
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by awoluyi(m): 3:36am On Oct 07, 2019
Mercy : Next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Courtesy "Not-too-young- to-rule."
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Didi2d(m): 4:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Id97:

To add to what you just wrote, for me I think the organizers are Easterners so they tend to favour there own. And that's why innoson motors is involved.
That's my thought, nobody should come and shout tribalism here o
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Didi2d(m): 4:54am On Oct 07, 2019
Jokes or tribalism apart, I think the organizers are Easterners so they tend to favour there own. Most past winners are from there.
Anyways make she go enjoy her life and her 60m which include an innosin SUV
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Built2last:

Infidelity is A CHOICE

He made a point.

Man like Mike!��
He had to be careful since everybody would see him. Off camera is different from on camera
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:59am On Oct 07, 2019
frozen70g:

Does it mean that you can't present any of your biological sisters or are there no Virgins among them ❓
his sisters are probably hoes
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:05am On Oct 07, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
u fvcking hit d nail on d head

Louder!!!!!!!!!!!
He would have fvcking hit the nail on the head if there weren't cameras fixed. It could be suicidal if he tries such in the house with cameras attached,the whole world is looking, family, friends, wife,employers,co-workers,acquaintances. He makes no iota of sense if you ask me. Nobody knows what the dude does off-camera and evident cheating could have jeorpadized his chances of winning, he wouldn't dare go near it
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 07, 2019
Luckysbab:
See modest young girls showing their robotic engineering skills in Gombe.
However, see what is trending on Nigerian social media space. undecided
pls give me link to their robotics thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.