Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) (59257 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Specialraph(m): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2019
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boukh.btc&referrer=niJhENO5qxNaeZQcKznG6PW6pyc2

Click and install d app, it's a bitcoin money earning app and it's real, u can DM me for any challenge, no error in trying...goodluck
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Successrole(m): 5:40am On Oct 07, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Please, who has any idea on where I can get white pant?
sango ota, I know a man who deals on it, various sizes and shapes, both used and unused
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Ipodisacriminal: 6:05am On Oct 07, 2019
What have you all achieve watching this immoral silly unreal un-reality TV station.

Likes for Ronaldo shares for Mikel
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2019
YBNDave1000:
Nigerians sef,una too mumu....how can you cheat on National television when you are well aware that your wife is watching
Tim tall thonny cheated.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by OttHin: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2019

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by igwefivestar(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2019
light099:
[s][/s]

If two of your kinsmen making it to top 3 in bbn, is so important to you and only reason you're happy, shows how bigotted you're, meaning if you had a way, you would have made sure non other tribe got there.

And you keep showing your childish bigoted list until you got to Tacha. Tacha was totally disqualified, Mercy was not. But this time around, it's no longer bigotry because Mercy is not Yoruba. Assuming mercy was yoruba, that would have been your strongest on your bigotted list. Shows how childish and dumb you're.

Mercy also won and not mike. Assuming mike won, you would have called it bigotry.
And no Yoruba has ever won the show till date, if things were reversed, I wonder what you would say, perhaps you would have uncladed yourself to the streets. Very childish bigot.
u should have ignore that ethnic irredentics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Reelstudio8: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2019
Chief daddy Movie Now available on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ8lZGRcQE4

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by srclark: 6:42am On Oct 07, 2019
Built2last:
Dear average Nigerian married men, hope you learnt something from Mike O Edwards of BBN 4?, as we all urged and dusted Tacha's ills.��

Infidelity is A CHOICE
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for what YOU DO with your penis.
You cheat or misbehave beCAAAAAUSE YOU WANT TO(CHOICE, IRRESPO) oooor you are A DOG,....not because YOU CAN'T CONTROL yourself. Shut that excuses.

Mike lived 99 days with different beautiful ladies of different sizes, complexion, height and shapes.
He saw them in skimpy outfits, shared bathrooms and bedrooms with them, but not for once did we see his boner.
Not for once did he behave inappropriately around any of them.

He respected himself, HIS WIFE, his wedding vows and his brand, even though HE KNOWS our society would have made EXCUSES FOR HIM or FORGIVEN HIM EASILY if he had messed around with any of the girls in that house.

Remember this when next you want to make silly excuses for philandering husbands or put the BLAME ON WIVES of cheating men.
Remember this when next YOU JUSTIFY sleeping with the house help, sister inlaw, colleague, neighbour, wife's best friend or your side chick.

Like or hate Mike, he really set a good STANDARD for married men in that house.
He made a point.

Man like Mike!��
better don’t be deceived people like mike na bad shooter .Cause he knows his wife will be watching and many other people .He knows what he stands to lose if he should mess up and his wife should file for a divorce i believe that is what hindered him so no dey praise am baba no wan lose .Am pretty sure mike is worth more than that 30 million naira and many other Nigerians too
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Agugbadin: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2019
mujiboy:
I don’t see anything spectacular about Mercy
My opinion tho

Apart from the Big ass.

I think that the organizers of the show has decided before commencement of the show that a woman should win it this year, otherwise nothing spectacular about Mercy, she is not smart or intelligent but very conning

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by RICHOLAC(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided

Tacha ryt now.......

[img]https://media1./images/47bf1eb18ce20acee451b0513fa228f3/tenor.gif[/img]
Omo you no joy at all.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by RICHOLAC(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2019
srclark:
better don’t be deceived people like mike na bad shooter .Cause he knows his wife will be watching and many other people .He knows what he stands to lose if he should mess up and his wife should file for a divorce i believe that is what hindered him so no dey praise am baba no wan lose .Am pretty sure mike is worth more than that 30 million naira and many other Nigerians too
Bro you spoke my mind. I wonder if he really thought mike was not conscious of the camera around.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2019
Id97:
So a dumb hoe with fake ass who shamelessly display her bodily assets is now the current face of Bbnaija?
This underlines how useless this show is.Furthermore,it goes to show how Nigerian youths celebrate indecency and mediocrity.I am ashamed that Nigerians will chose a brainless hoe over cerebral and auspicious folks like mike and seyi.In the same vein,that is how Nigerians keep making poor choice of people we call our leaders.
can u please keep ur corrupt and delusional brain in check....Wah if Tacha had won Haters everywhere like fireflies.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by lomprico(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

This useless show have ended! Thank God! Let’s fave this government issue now.

who was spectacular in the final 5?
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by lomprico(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Tim tall thonny cheated.

because he hid his family n marital status.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Alexaonfleek: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2019
sinceraconcept:
He would have fvcking hit the nail on the head if there weren't cameras fixed. It could be suicidal if he tries such in the house with cameras attached,the whole world is looking, family, friends, wife,employers,co-workers,acquaintances. He makes no iota of sense if you ask me. Nobody knows what the dude does off-camera and evident cheating could have jeorpadized his chances of winning, he wouldn't dare go near it
nope.society would have made an excuse for him of he cheated.that a man can't stay for 99 days without sex.from d clips I saw on bbn,I don't remember even seeing his boner.he chose to do it because he could.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
nope.society would have made an excuse for him of he cheated.that a man can't stay for 99 days without sex.from d clips I saw on bbn,I don't remember even seeing his boner.he chose to do it because he could.
Who said a man can't stay without sex for 99 days? That's untrue though. He would surely have boner lot of times,you can't just see it. It's normal for us to have a boner every morning and the boner comes with urge that a man has to control. Even I had a boner when I woke up this morning and I didn't go about looking for pussy cos i had a urge,asides that,we get aroused when we see outline of female body parts, I don't know how he did is because it's inevitable. Maybe his mind was so much on winning but in real life, he would have that boner if he is constantly around voluptuous women showing there body parts. Well, I'm not married yet, maybe married men don't have boner for 99 days even if they're confined in an apartment with women of different shapes and sizes
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Luckysbab: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2019
southniyikaye:
pls give me link to their robotics thread

It was on Channels news at 10 last night, but I can't trace it on their website.

Maybe you'll have some luck finding it there.
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by Luckysbab: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2019
Reelstudio8:
Chief daddy Movie Now available on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ8lZGRcQE4
Thanks
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by GuntersChain(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2019
Built2last:
Dear average Nigerian married men, hope you learnt something from Mike O Edwards of BBN 4?, as we all urged and dusted Tacha's ills.��

Infidelity is A CHOICE
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for what YOU DO with your penis.
You cheat or misbehave beCAAAAAUSE YOU WANT TO(CHOICE, IRRESPO) oooor you are A DOG,....not because YOU CAN'T CONTROL yourself. Shut that excuses.

Mike lived 99 days with different beautiful ladies of different sizes, complexion, height and shapes.
He saw them in skimpy outfits, shared bathrooms and bedrooms with them, but not for once did we see his boner.
Not for once did he behave inappropriately around any of them.

He respected himself, HIS WIFE, his wedding vows and his brand, even though HE KNOWS our society would have made EXCUSES FOR HIM or FORGIVEN HIM EASILY if he had messed around with any of the girls in that house.

Remember this when next you want to make silly excuses for philandering husbands or put the BLAME ON WIVES of cheating men.
Remember this when next YOU JUSTIFY sleeping with the house help, sister inlaw, colleague, neighbour, wife's best friend or your side chick.

Like or hate Mike, he really set a good STANDARD for married men in that house.
He made a point.

Man like Mike!��

Unlike thin tall tony
Re: Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) by chayoski: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Id97:
So a dumb hoe with fake ass who shamelessly display her bodily assets is now the current face of Bbnaija?
This underlines how useless this show is.Furthermore,it goes to show how Nigerian youths celebrate indecency and mediocrity.I am ashamed that Nigerians will chose a brainless hoe over cerebral and auspicious folks like mike and seyi.In the same vein,that is how Nigerians keep making poor choice of people we call our leaders.
Not that I'm against your stance but I don't think the Nigerian Leadership and Bbnaija are same. The ability to decipher one from the other is paramount. This is so because Bbnaija is for entertainment and they voted for the one who gave them entertainment. Politics on the other hand is a different arena...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.