Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,653 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. (593 Views)

Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello Friends,
I greet y’ll with much tenderness and implore us to stay open to this series of teachings.

I like applying this aphorism to myself, It says- Ignorance is not just a simple lack of knowledge, but an active aversion to knowledge, the refusal to know, issuing from cowardice, pride or laziness of mind.
Another one says- The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
Now this should apply to the most profound kind of superior knowledge, which I understand as knowledge of oneself- of one’s own soul and spirit- of our authentic origin.
Lastly, this transcendental ancient aphorism from Delphi says: Homo nosce te ipsum
Meaning- Man, know thyself, and thou shalt know the universe and the Gods.

The series Courses that I am proposing to cover in these Teachings are:

The Authentic Origin of man and the universe
What really are we?
The root races and epochs of our planet Earth..
The Angelic fall and the origin of Evil, our mistakes and pain.
The mysteries of life and death.
Good and Evil.
Superior Ethics.
The Great Wise Women of History.
The Failed Religions – Degeneration of Islam and Christianity.
What is Hell and what is its purpose?
The world situation- The 3rd World War.
Revolutionary psychology.
Sacred and transcendental Sexology.
The Extraterrestrial- Humanities of other worlds/planets of our solar system.

Beginning here and now

THE AUTHENTIC ORIGIN OF MAN

Tonight my friends we will begin our meeting talking precisely about man's enigma,
something that is necessary to know in order to have a better knowledge of ourselves.

It is necessary to know the origin of man, from where he comes and what is the
fundamental reason of his existence. Much more has been said about man but it is
necessary to investigate it in a more profound way.

There actually lives on Earth a population of about Seven and half billion people;
obviously these people are the Aryan Race. Our continents are densely populated:
Europe, America, Asia, Africa, Oceania, are the five continents on which humanity lives.

If we ask, what is the origin of this humanity? Where did it come from? Do you think this
humanity that lives on these five continents, did originate in them?

Human traces were found in the caves of Grimaldi, and there has been an effort to
reconstruct the history, or the pre- history, of the races of Grimaldi and Cromagnon.

Skeletons of giants have been found in different places, in Brazil was found a figure or
human skeleton of about six or seven meters height. Also skeletons of human beings that
look just like gorillas, orangutans or something like that, have been found specially in the
caves of Cromagnon.
From all of that it has been mistakenly deduced that possibly the human race originated
from the apes or monkeys.

Darwin's theory was very celebrated in his era and it was thought that man come from the
apes. This mystery worries our humanity and from time to time someone tries to figure
out if man comes from the ape or if the ape came from the man (who came from who?).
In some epochs this controversy calmed down; in others it re-emerged again.

A pseudo scientist, a kind of "pampered child" had the idea that the human race
descended from the savages, (that is what he said), and of course, in the end this did not
resolve anything.
Who came from who? I do not think that all the population of four and a half billion that
actually live in the world came from these five continents because the world has changed
its aspect many times.

Before it had the aspect that you observe on a map, its physiognomy was different. There
are older maps; there exists different maps that have been found in different parts of the
world in which, the physiognomy of Earth appears different.

Earth did not always have the same continents, the same physiognomy. In older times, it
had a different aspect. What today are Poles, was the Equator, and what today is Equator,
were the Poles. Then, the actual continents did not exist or existed only partly (it were
emerging from the bottom of the oceans), and there was a densely populated continent,
that was located in the Atlantic Ocean.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2019
Therefore, the physiognomy of the planet was different. I cannot believe, no matter what,
that the origin of the human race is in the actual continents.

When the human race unfolded in the ancient Atlantis, it was very different. The apes, or
the type of men-apes found in the caves of Cromagnon and Grimaldi (and other caves) in
reality belong to degenerated descendants, to degenerations of the Atlantean race.

I say that as there exists the evolution in plants (and also involution), as exists the
evolution in animals (and also involution), or in the human beings, etc., there also has to
exist the evolution and involution in the civilizations.

For example, when one speak with some tribes located on the western or eastern
hemisphere one understands that they have in their past huge civilizations, that they have
or preserve in their memory, legends that are related with their ancestors (already
disappeared and from very ancient civilizations) and that they speak about them with a lot
of respect. Even the cannibals that look so primitive, have great traditions : they preserve
traditions of immemorial times, of huge cities, etc., etc., etc. Therefore, they are not
"primitives;" they are just degenerates, (some very cruel, bloodthirsty and savage tribes,
are involutions, or descendants of ancient civilizations). It is hard to find really primitive
people today, and it is because the human race evolves and also fall into involution.

I repeat, before these five continents existed, there existed Atlantis.

Today we are fascinated with modern civilization: it is a wo nder to us. Its space machines
that travel to the Moon or to Jupiter, or Venus; its atomic experiments surprise us, the
physiological investigations, the study of living cells, etc. We are so fascinated with these
experiments that we really believe that this is the most powerful civilization to have
existed in the world. We have fallen in a kind of "geocentric system," I say it because in
other times, in the middle ages, you know very well that people used to believe that all
the stars were in movement around the Earth. Well, we have fallen again into a kind of
"geocentrism," when we believe that the history of the world has to move around our
much applauded civilization.

I think that it is necessary for a kind of "modern geocentrism," a new Newton that could
be able to demonstrate that our much applauded civilization is just one of the many
civilizations that have existed on the planet Earth.

The day will come when it will be possible to prove all of this.

There are systems, that make possible the verification of the fact that before of our
civilization, that looks so bright, there existed a more powerful civilization.

tbc..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Well, I want to point now, in emphatic form, to the Akashic Archives of Nature, the
Memory of Nature.

The experiments with the Carbon-14, for example, have demonstrated that Moon is older
than the Earth. We can also demonstrate that there are systems that make it possible to
read the Memories of Nature. The Akashic Archives are a reality (I do not deny that one
day the scientists will find them). We, the Gnostics, have methods that make it possible to
study the Akashic Archives of Nature.

The one that wants to study those Akashic Archives, will have to develop in an
extraordinary form the Lotus of Thousand Petals, that is related with the Pineal Gland
(Sahasrara Chakra), and the latent powers that exists in the Pituitary Gland (the Lotus of
the Two Petals and 96 radiations). These two small glands are extraordinary. Once they
are developed, they bring access to the ultra, to the extra sensorial perceptions, and also
to the Akashic Archives of Nature.

When one study the Akashic Archives of Nature, one can watch them as a "living
movie," and in them, all the history of Earth and its races.

The wise men that have studied the Akasich Archives, know that Atlantis was real, that it
was a huge continent spreading from South to North. This gigantic continent was the
stage of the race that existed before us. I am talking about the great Atlantean Race, that
was a race of giants. That is why the ancie nt legends talk about Briareo, the one with one
hundred arms, a race of real cyclops. That race had a powerful civilization, millions of
times more powerful than ours.

About transplants, they transplanted organs of any type: liver, kidneys, heart, and they
even did transplants of brains (that was formidable). In the field of the Nuclear Physics,
they attained the massive atomic illumination. All the cities used the atomic illumination:
the farms, their houses, were illuminated using nuclear energy.

In the field of mechanic, I can say that their cars were not only amphibious, but could
also fly and were propelled by nuclear energy. They extracted the energy not only from
uranium and radium, but also from many other metals and vegetables, that also were Cheaper.

In the navigation area, they had planes more powerful than now: real flying ships,
propelled by nuclear energy.

They had better travels to the Moon that the ones that "syrians" and "troyeans" are doing
now. They had amazing atomic spaceships, in which they travelled to the Moon, and not
only did those astronauts descended to the Moon, they also used to go to any planet of the
solar system. Therefore, we do not even approach them with our much applauded
civilization and pseudo modern wisdom.

About anatomy and biology, they made discoveries that we do not even remotely suspect.
Katie (Ketabel) "the one of the sad destinies," an Atlantean queen, could live (and
with all her youth) during thousand of years.

Unfortunately, and this is how the decadency of the Atlantean Civilization began, she
established a cannibalism really unfortunate.

Tbc.....

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Then, girls, young men, etc. were sacrificed to the gods. The cadavers, any young
sacrificed cadaver, was transported to the laboratory where the glands that the famous
Ketabel (the one of the sad destinies) needed, were removed and used to replace her
already wasted glands.

But not only did they remove the physical glands from those cadavers; no. Today the
famous scientists are so degenerated that they do not know how to manage the Principles
of Life. The Atlantean wise men knew how to use the Vital Principles of the endocrine
glands. They did not ignore that the Vibrations of the Ether or better to say the Tattwas,
enter into the endocrine glands, (the small micro laboratories that produce hormones) and
they never exit).

They knew how to use those tattwas, or Vibrations of the Universal Ether: when a gland
was transplanted to Ketabel, at the same time they were using the tattwas. This is why
those scientists were absolutely superior to the modern endocrinologists, that do not
know anything about this, that ignore the existence of the tattwas because they never
even tried to study Rama-Fasa or Doctor Krumm Heller.

There existed a marvellous Atlantean university. I want to speak in emphatic terms about
the Akaldana Society, a true university of wise men. They studied the Law of the Eternal
Heptaparaparshinokh (the Law of Seven); they learned how to concentrate the solar rays
and make them pass through different chambers, they knew how to transform the seven
colours of the solar prism, how to get "the positive", that is to say, the "slide" of the solar
prism rays.

One thing is to see the seven colours of the prism and another is to transform them into a
positive form, to get "the positive."

The modern scientists have studied the seven fundamental colours of the solar prism but
they have not obtained the "slide" of those seven colours. The Atlantean wise men knew
how to get the "real positive" from the seven colours of the solar prism, and with that
"positive" of the seven colours, they made real prodigies.

I remember the case of two Chinese wise men that made experiments (in the Atlantean
style) with the seven colours of the solar prism. They extracted "the positive," from the
seven colours. For example, they put opium in front of a red ray, and then they saw how
the opium was transformed into other substances. They put a piece of bamboo and
saturated it with a certain substance of blue colour (using the positive part of the solar
prism) and then they saw how that bamboo was intensely dyed with that blue colour...
They passed, for example, the sound of the notes: Do or Re or Mi, in combination with
determinate colour, and then they saw how the note had transformed the colour,
transformed it into a completely different colour.

The seven rays were used in their positive form, and they made prodigies in the Atlantean
continent; the Law of the Heptaparaparshinokh was profoundly study.

A wise man put the milk of a nanny goat and mixed it with the resin of pine on a plate of
marble, he later saw that after its decomposition, the substance had formed seven
different layers. This experiment induced the study of the Law of the Eternal
Heptaparaparshinokh, the Law of Seven.

The Atlanteans attained extraordinary things in the field of science; they were scientists
and magicians at the same time: they could make a robot that had the Intelligent Principle
of a vegetable or animal (the elemental), and that principle made the functions of the Soul
or Spirit in the robot. So, those robots were real alive creatures that obeyed their masters
and lords.

That Atlantean race existed before the actual human race. They had huge cities, but
but unfortunately they degenerated: they made the atomic bomb and even more deadly arms,
and in the war entire cities were devastated, many cities were converted into holocausts,
atomic holocausts.

TBC....

2 Likes

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Continued this series and a new one, on these threads. Be encouraged to read on...

The Authentic origin of man and the Universe https://www.nairaland.com/5457062/authentic-origin-man-universe
Woman: Called For a Sacred Mission https://www.nairaland.com/5495615/woman-called-sacred-mission
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Ola17: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Conjectures.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Phikom(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
Trash...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Interesting stories and perspectives about life.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by OkCornel(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2019
@BdorianGray, when I saw the Akashic records in your write up, that one got my interest.

Perhaps that’s "the books" which records all the deeds of men relates to as per the great white throne judgment in Revelation.

Revelation 20 v 12:
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2019
OkCornel:
@BdorianGray, when I saw the Akashic records in your write up, that one got my interest.

Perhaps that’s "the books" which records all the deeds of men relates to as per the great white throne judgment in Revelation.

Revelation 20 v 12:
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2019
OkCornel:

Revelation 20 v 12:
And I saw the dead, small and great, st

and before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

https://www.nairaland.com/5457062/authentic-origin-man-universe

Yes, I invite you to participate here if you can..these is a complete version of this thread on the link above.

Regarding your question, I must say you are right, about that of the akashic registers of nature. It is natures lving memory that contains files of everything that has happened since the foundation of the earth. It is at the causal world.

That regarding the book of revelation, I must say, the bible is filled with allegories and many things are in codes while so many more things were removed.

However, these books mentioned in the quote, exactly refer to the books of karma cos every human being has his own book and the deeds of each one is written on his or her book with sacred characters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Parental Curses. / Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? / Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Kristi, Eniti Ogo Ati Ijoba Wa Fun Lai Ati Lailai. Amin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.