Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. (11533 Views)

The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe / The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State / Origin Of The Name Bello?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2019
THE GLACIAL MEN

Well, my friends, we are now going to say something about the Glacial Men. It is urgent
to understand the process of revolution of the axes of the Earth, which carry different
glaciations.

We have been told that before the past glaciations, the Poles of the Earth were in the zone
that today corresponds to the equatorial line, in such form that what was the Equator
became the Poles and vice versa; this originated the sinking of Atlantis; it is clear that for
such a reason the terrestrial geography changed.

Vegetable coal has been found in the North Pole, and in Siberia, in the banks of the big
rivers, they have discovered antediluvian animals that perished from the cold and ice;
such creatures, completely tropical, were surprised by the ice and the snow from a
moment to another, and then they perished.

The first human race that existed in the world lived in the North polar cap, in the Secret
Island. Such region was tropical and was, as we have already said, in the equatorial zone,
although later, due to the revolution of the axes of the Earth, it came to occupy the place
that has at the moment.

The first race that lived, then, in that region, was completely protoplasmic.
The bodies of the people were ductile, elastic, they could become very huge or very small
at will; they didn't have the physical consistency of the current humanity.

However, the people of such race were happy, they perceived the world and the things in
an integral, complete form. They saw not only the merely physical, but could also see
the Soul and the Spirit of all beings and things.

The whole Earth then had a beautiful blue intense color with their ocean and mountains.

Although it seems incredible, the first race that existed in the world was of a beautiful
black color. But, it is a little difficult to understand by the current people that in the
cheekbones of those people and in their faces in general, in spite of being of a race of
color, a certain color and certain shade similar to that of the fire could be found.

The system of reproduction was completely different to the present one; the human
beings reproduced in a form very similar to that of the division of the organic cells. We
already know that a cell divides in two and that the two divide in four and the four in
eight, etc., etc. So also the organism of the father-mother, totally androgynous, because it
was neither masculine nor feminine, but had both polarities at the same time, at a given
moment it divided in two. From the Father-Mother came off, so to say, the son, and this
was a deeply religious event.

tbc....
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2019
To many people it will seem strange a race of Androgynous, but it is obvious that the
First Human Race was so.

The people of the Protoplasmatic Race had marvelous temples, grandiose cities and a
very rich divine wisdom.

At that time lived the Angel Uriel, who had a human physical body. He wrote a grandiose
book with Nordic Runic characters, and completed a beautiful mission teaching the
humanity of that time.

This Protoplasmatic Race is the Adam-Solus of which the Bible speaks; that Adam from
which the Eve of the Hebraic mythology had not yet been extracted.

The centuries have passed, many millions of years, and that race, in spite of having
actually transformed into other races, is still preserved in very original ways, and this is
something that could surprise the auditory.

I mean that not all the individuals of that race disappeared from the face of the Earth;
there is a certain group of such primeval people that still lives here on the Earth.

That mysterious group resides at the moment in a secret underground city located exactly
in the North Pole. Those are the Glacial Men who, for the benefit of this unfortunate
aching humanity, still exist.

What is most astonishing is that these individuals or group corresponding to the first
race, in spite of having been isolated in order to avoid all those organic transformations
that gave origin to the millions of human beings that populate the face of the Earth, have
not only conserved their original purity, but also, and this is the most notable thing,
achieved a unique, special, extraordinary metamorphosis.

At the moment the members of such group have beautiful appearances of a human size
similar to ours, perfect bodies of flesh and blood and great wisdom.

They are really the live prototype of what all the people of the Earth should be.

There is not doubt that their underground city under the polar ice is formidable,
marvelous; they possess a high ultramodern technology; they have mechanical
apparatuses that correspond to a remote future; they are therefore, advanced forward in
time.

It is clear that such Glacial Men will help us very especially in the future wars, through
medicine, curing sick persons, healing the wounded, or through atomic and chemical
sciences, trying to attend to the victims of the microbial bombs or of the nuclear energy,
etc., etc., etc.

Tbc..

1 Like

Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Humanity began in Africa.

The first Eskimos are Africans, our ancestors migrated to those regions during the Out of Africa experience.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by Amujale(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
There’s only one race that really matters and it’s called the ‘Human Race.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2019
They could help people and pass unnoticed in any place..

1.- Why has that race been conserved without mixing with ours?

R.- With great pleasure I answer the gentleman. It is clear that the men of the first race
went through many transformations before becoming Hyperborean; these souls, although
they also were androgynous, reproduced by means of something that could be called
budding . Such system is very similar to that of the budding of the plants. Any vegetable
bud removed off its original trunk can be transformed into another plant. So also, of the
body of those Hyperborean came off egg-shaped spores. Such spores became new
independent organisms.

They after the Hyperborean came the Lemurs: hermaphrodite people in the flesh that
reproduced by budding. From an ovary came off an egg that after certain time opened up
in order to allow a creature come out that was fed by the chests of the father-mother.
Such Lemurian Race was divided into opposite sexes after many millions of years; that
event is symbolized in the Bible with the allegory in which Jehovah extracts Eve from
one of Adam's ribs. It is clear that after having divided the human beings into opposite
sexes, reproduction was carried out by means of sexual cooperation; that is the system
that we have at the moment.

As you have been listening, the primitive original race became other races through time
and the centuries; it went through incessant metamorphosis, evolutions and involutions,
etc., etc., etc., but there was certain group, I repeat, of that primitive original race, that
withdrew from those successive metamorphosis, and that was conserved pure and vestal
until our days. That is the Glacial Men.

2.- Is it possible to visit those Glacial Men?

R.- Already in a passed conference, I said that it is possible to put
the physical body inside the Fourth Dimension; we then taught the key, we explained that
each individual has his particular Mother Nature and that if we concentrated deeply in her
in a few instants of after becoming sleepy, requesting and begging Her the favour of
putting our physical body inside the Unknown Dimension, she would help us in this
sense; we then affirmed that only was left to get up carefully from our bed, conserving
the sleep as if we were somnambulistic, but of course with the Consciousness very
awake.
In these circumstances, floating in the surrounding environment of the Fourth Dimension,
we could visit the city of the Glacial Men. It is clear that what is needed is faith, much
faith, love for the Christ, true yearning. Only so is victory possible.

3.- Can we visit them without their permission?

R.- Kind young lady, permit me to tell you in emphatic tone that for the unworthy all
doors are close, with exception of one: that of repentance.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2019
MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCES

My friends, many mysterious disappearances have been manifested starting in the last
century, and this is something that we should study.

In the last century the spectacular case of the disappearance of the whole of a marine
crew was recorded.

Certain ship that navigated in the direction of Spain was found in the high seas in perfect
state, loaded with jewels, goods and things of great value, but without the crew.
Such ship was completely deserted; nothing was ever known about their crew.
Those that found this ship did not detect symptoms of violence: the possibility of a
mutiny on board was therefore discarded.

The kitchen utensils, the jewels, the wines were untouched, making impossible the
possibility of any act of piracy. .

This invites us to think, my dear friends. What happened to that people? Who abducted
them in the middle of the high seas? There is here a tremendous mystery that until now
has not been solved.

In the past century some armies disappeared in the middle of a field of battle. Who took
them? Mystery, mystery!

In the times of Napoleon Bonaparte, a great ambassador disappeared in presence of the
domestic staff. What mysterious hand did snatch him?

Tony M , saw a Cadet in a neighboring country that
upon crossing the street disappeared instantly, submerging inside the Unknown
Dimension. What hand did snatch him?

Airplanes full of passengers and crew have disappeared in the middle of a flight without
leaving the least trace. Who have had them snatched?

Meditating carefully we arrived at the logical conclusion that in these precise moments,
in the test tubes of Nature experiments are being made for the creation of the future great
Race, that will live in the transformed Earth of tomorrow, after the gigantic cataclysm
that is approaching.

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2019
It is evident that the most select seed of the human species is being taken out from the
Earth and led to other planets of the infinite space. There is no the least doubt that the
extraterrestrials carry out this magnificent work.

It is evident that that future race is already being created.

Remember, my friends, that the first race was that of the Glacial Men; the second, that of
the Hyperborean; the third, that of the Lemurs; the fourth, that of the Atlanteans; the fifth,
ours, but already, I repeat, the Future Sixth Great Race is being created.

There will also be a seventh that will be the last in our world, but that is still farther; we
talk about the Sixth.

Extraterrestrial women have come and will continue coming with the purpose of being
fecundated: some of our men will be led to other worlds in order to fecundate and later
will be brought back.

It is appropriate to remember now an unusual case in Brazil. A cosmic ship descended in
a solitary field; an unfortunate peasant that was walking near was put by force inside the
UFO. His blood was extracted, and it was analyzed; the poor peasant was studied in
detail and, later, an extraterrestrial woman similar to a Chinese, but with blond hair, came
to him, and sexually seduced him. That good man had, therefore, sexual relationships
with her; then he was taken out from the ship and this vessel then left toward the infinite
space; there is not doubt that that woman came in order to be fecundated, the human
terrestrial seed was taken. Objective? Achieving certain very special mixture.

It is obvious that many other inhabitants of the Earth have had similar experiences; some
have preferred to stay silent fearing to be made fun by their fellow men.

Analyzing all this carefully, we can verify that the extraterrestrials are making now very
special experiments, whose final results will appear in the transformed Earth of
tomorrow, much later after the planetary collision that will happen in the year 2.500.

The human seed will be brought back to Earth; the Sixth Race will be, therefore, formed
from very important mixtures.

I understand that the people of the Sixth Race will be very beautiful and of smaller size; it
is obvious that they will be the product of the interbreeding between terrestrials and
extraterrestrials. It is not, therefore, strange that many people disappear at these times.

As the years go lapsing, these mysterious disappearances will increase notably.

Distinguished friends, prepare yourselves; don't forget that we live in extraordinary
times; it would not be odd that any one of you were also to be transported to any
planet of the infinite space.

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2019
1.- How is it that, if they already have practically invaded us, that they have not given
their message in a general form to the humanity? Why the mystery?

R.- Distinguished friend, I will with much gladness give an answer to your question. Let
me inform you that some time in the future these extraterrestrials will speak through the
different satellites that Russia and United States have in orbit around the Earth; then they
will transmit for us delicious cosmic melodies. We should mention that at this moment
there are in orbit cosmic laboratories manned by extraterrestrials where they register our
ideas, customs, language, etc., etc., etc.

The Sybil of Prague several centuries ago prophesied all these things, and even asserted
in emphatic form that in a not distant day the voice of God would be listened to in the
whole roundness of the Earth, the Verb, say, of the extraterrestrials; and every knee
would bend in order to hear the word come from on high.

There is not doubt that that instant approaches, and we then will know the message of the
extraterrestrials.
Before that there will be unusual events. Some North American or Russians rockets will
be carried off to other worlds; it also is true that the Astronauts of the Tower from Babel
will see Extraterrestrial Cosmic Ships, but they will keep silent: the arrogance of the
scientists of this Tower is terrible; they want to be the masters of the whole infinite, but
they will be fulminated in their day and in their hour.

Let me say to the gentleman that has asked the question that the Earth has not been
invaded by extraterrestrials; they know how to respect the free will of our fellow man;
but for the good of the Great Cause, certain people are taken to other planets with
purposes evidently scientific; but these people are respected also receiving magnificent
treatment.

2.- Dear Sir, could you tell us if these Extraterrestrial beings are of the same human
nature as us?

R.- Dear friend, you question is quite interesting. Let me tell you with infinite grief that
we are still not truly humans in the most complete sense of the word. It is obvious that
today we are just intellectual Humanoids, and this is different.

The Extraterrestrials that visit us are Men in the most complete sense of the word, true
humans, people that have already conquered the infinite space; there is the difference.
Those people are endowed with a Great Wisdom, they possess knowledge we do not
nearly suspect, they are vastly superiors to us; that is all.

3.- Could you tell us, Sir, if these Extraterrestrial Men live in the planet Mars or in
Venus?

R.- Noble lady, I should say it to you that the UFOs comes from different planets of the
infinite. There is not doubt that in Venus a humanity of very superior type exists and that
in Mars also there are inhabitants, although the men of modern science persist in denying
them.
The apparatuses of terrestrial photos sent in artificial satellites in no way could inform
us on the existent life in planets like Venus and Mars. But I can assure you that in the
future the earthlings will be able to verify, by direct experience, the actual existence of
the Venusians and Martian people.

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2019
THE FISH MEN

My friends, in our lecture of today we are going to talk a little about the Fish Men This
sound to you a little strange, does it not?

Above all I want to remind you that we, have methods and special means in
order to investigate all this in a form, shall we say, Spiritual.

Have you ever have heard about the Unfolding? The Soul of any person could unfold,
that is to say, leave the body and move to any corner of the universe with the purpose of
seeing, hearing, touching and feeling things in which we are interested. Let me say to
you that we know the secret, the keys, in order to carry out such incorporeal trips.

I always foresaw that Fish Men existed in the bottom of the oceans, intelligent creatures,
and it even appears to me that this is related in some way to the famous Oannes Fish of
the Chaldeans. I don't want to remove from this Fish other, deeper allegories; I only want
to emphasize the idea that such symbol also belongs together with the deep mystery of
the Fish Men.

Leaving this small preamble, we come to the point, to the facts.

In deep meditation my priestess wife and I resolved to take a Psychic, Spiritual trip, with
the purpose of investigating everything related to the Fish Men; it is obvious that we
achieved this and that upon confronting the perceptions of a metaphysical type they
evidently gave identical results.

Outside of our dense forms, our souls submerged deeply in the Atlantic Ocean, very far
from all earth. I on behalf of the truth should say that we certainly entered in direct
contact with the Fish Men.

If you ask me what class of figure have these Men, one would have to answer clearly,
that they possess the form of fish with sizes very similar to that of any human person,
some bigger, some smaller, others average size, etc., etc., etc.

I believe that you don't yet see very clearly, at this point, this account of the Fish Men;
continue with me with patience, please, listen to my story.

We found at the bottom of the ocean the city of the Fish Men. Enigma? I fear that if you
do not pay attention you won't understand my story.

It is obvious that the mentioned city
is not of a physical type, neither it corresponds to the world of Three Dimension; it is a
population located in the Unknown Dimension.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2019
The houses, the temples, the stores, the restaurants, streets and things, etc., have been
created by the Fish Men in the Fourth Dimension, in what we could call Etheric Space.

The Intellectual Animals that live in the Physical World have degenerated their sight so
much that they really are no longer able to see the Fourth Dimension, but the Fish Men
are different; they possess the Etheric Sight and because of this, the Unknown Dimension
is for them as familiar as the air that we breath or the foods that we eat.

Certainly those creatures have not degenerated and because of this it is clear that they
possess the Etheric Sight.
On behalf of the truth we must say that they live simultaneously in the physical world and
in the Etheric Region.

It is clear that the Soul of a Fish Man knows that he has the body of a fish, however, since
they also live in the Unknown Dimension, they don't ignore that they are Men, being able
to live as such in the Fourth Dimension at the same time that they move simultaneously
between the waters like simple fish.

There is, therefore, a double life in them: the first as fish, the second as Men; but they
combine both, they are processed in simultaneous and harmonious form, beautifully
coordinate.

A very wise king governs these creatures; a very venerable Fish Man. It is clear that, that
old King is loved by all his subjects and that he does not need of armies neither of police
in order to be obeyed. He is an ineffable being of the Solar Dynasties.

Upon making the exposition that you, my friends, are listening to, I want that for at least
a moment in your life you identify with this class of Tridimensional and Tetradimensional
creatures. I speaking in an integral manner, intimately coordinating the
Physical with the Metaphysical.

My Priestess wife passed the threshold of one of those etheric stores of the mysterious
town located in the Unknown Dimension; I observed her, but I didn't enter; she saw
something, or looked at it in the depth; upon leaving I asked her about this; the answer
was: "I saw a group of Fish Men sitting down at the tables of a beautiful restaurant; they
chatted on diverse topics," she explained. Souls of Fish Men live really like men in an
etheric city, invisible for the degenerated people of our world, but visible for the beautiful
senses of those creatures.

However, it is astonishing that they at the same time have physical bodies and of fish;
you see this strange combination of men and fish.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2019
1.- Do these beings have the face of men or of fish?

R.- Distinguished young lady, let me answer you, that in that Etheric World of which I
am speaking, this creatures have physiognomies of men, but in the world merely
Physical, material, their face and their whole body is of fish.

2.- Should we understand, Sir, that these men have a form which is exclusively that
of a fish or do they have human aspect?

R.- My good friend, with the greatest pleasure I will give an answer to your question. In
the merely Physical, Material World, these creatures possess exclusively a fish form;
anyone could confuse them; they are fortunately very intelligent and it is for such a
reason clear that they would never be allowed to be fished. I repeat, only in the
Unknown Dimension they assumes human forms; it is precisely in the Fourth Dimension
where they live the life of men; it is not exaggerated to say that they also have their
business, etc., etc., etc.; it is clear that all this seem impossible to anyone who has not
deepened in our studies.

3.- And are they happy, Master, living that double life?

R.- Oh!, my dear lady, I could assure to you that they are infinitely more blissful than we;
they don't have an inner "I, sinner"; they are pure in thought, word and toil; in them is
the Right Feeling and the Right Doing. We find in them the Just Thought, the Just Word,
the Just Action.

4.- Dear Sir, could you tell us whether these men are related to the Glacial Men, the
Blue Men and the extraterrestrials that you have mentioned to us before?

[b]R.- Noble gentleman, great friend, let me inform you that the Fish Men, since they are

free of original sin, are in intimate relationship with the Glacial Men, with the men that
come from the Blue Galaxy, and with the humanities of other worlds.

I want to tell you with great emphasis that the Fish Men used to live in the deep seas of
the planet Venus; they were brought to Earth in cosmic ships by the Venusians and
deposited in the bottom of our ocean. But very soon they will be rescued by the spacemen
from Venus and returned to their world of origin. I will say to you that this event will
happen before the Third World War. It is evident that the nuclear explosions will
contaminate the waters and will put their lives in danger, if they are not returned to the
marine waters of the planet Venus.

With the Sixth Sense I went ahead on time in order to see such event, and I then
perceived amphibious ships of Venusian origin, submerging in the Atlantic Ocean in
order to rescue the Fish Men; to my hearings arrived in that instant, psychic laments, cry
and anguish of those mysterious creatures; they were taken far from this planet Earth
because this race of animals intellectuals that populate the face of our world are not really
prepared to understand so sublime beings; in other words I should say that we don't
deserve them.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2019
They have some very strange objects in the Unknown Dimension; I contemplated
something similar to a circle, a kind of a mysterious bracelet that I frankly could not
understand.

One of them, one of those marvelous men, addressing my priestess wife said the
following: "Blissful you are, always near your husband"; it is obvious that I became very
moved.

In their etheric, metaphysical town, the solemn peace is breathed in the big oceanic
depths; one feels clean, pure, infinitely happy. How far the people are of understanding
all this! My friends, after telling you this story I am not sure that you have understood
me; I know that you have the Consciousness completely asleep and for this it is obvious
that you are very far from capturing the deep significance of my story.

5.- In the Unknown Dimension, when they assume the figure of men, don't they live in
the water?

R.- Distinguished young lady, I should tell you or better repeat it that the beautiful city
of these Fish Men, seen by us in psychic form, is located in the deep bottom of the
Atlantic ocean; therefore, the atmosphere in which these beings move is essentially
etheric and aquatic.

6.- Why were they brought from the planet Venus in order to live here on Earth?

R.- Distinguished lady, our brothers and sisters from space always want the best for us,
and it is obvious that they were brought for our own good; they were placed in the bottom
of the seas so that they help and instruct us one day; unfortunately, the people of our
world have degenerated so much, and for that reason have not reached the psychic
contact with so beautiful creatures.

Thus humanity lost such a beautiful opportunity. People do not even remotely so far
suspect what they lost; many could have entered that species of delight by the doors of
reincarnation... In a short time, the seas will show many secret things to the people, and a
kind of extraordinary and very intelligent fish will be discovered; but I want you to listen
to me: don't confuse yourselves, those won't be the Fish Men, because those, as I already
said, will be returned to Venus to the deep seas of the planet.

7.- Could another class of men exist such as these in the animal, vegetable or mineral
Kingdoms, Sir?

R.- Well my friend, let me tell you that the Fish Men are an exception, and for certain
brought from the planet Venus; outside of this kind of so singular creatures, we know
that in our world the stones are stones, the plants are what they are, and the animals,
including those which have intellect, are what they are and nothing else but what they
are.
The Fish Men are Men in the most complete sense of the word, because they have inside
the Being, because they have it incarnated and they know that they have it.

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2019
PSYCHIC MATERIALIZATIONS

When I was seven years old, on an occasion I dreamt about a church of a small town
where close by there were a circus, fairs and stalls where they sold typical things of the
locality; everything was clearly visualized, to such a degree that I spoke with a lady that
went dressed in red; later on I would get lost amongst the people and then would leave.

Five years later I visited that town and saw exactly the scene that I had dreamt, but I
didn't realize this, until the lady dressed in red spoke to me; I was surprised that after so
much time everything happened to me as I had dreamt it.

Sir, could you explain to me what is this type of phenomenon due to?

R.- With pleasure I am going to give an answer to this question. Allow me the freedom
of speaking in a very simple form because this is an elementary series for applicants to
Gnosis.
It is unquestionable that while we dream, the Soul escapes from the physical body in
order to go to different places of the world or of the infinite space. Once we have
explained this, it will be easy now to understand that the gentleman asking the question,
outside of his dense body, traveled to the place that several years later he recognized
physically. It is clear and it is obvious and evident that he lived in advance the event
that was going to take place later on in the Physical world. This means that during
dreams one can live events before these happen.

There is not doubt that the person that he recognized after several years and in the
mentioned place, had already been in contact with him, in fact, during the same hours of
the dream. These are things that are ignored by those people that are devoted to the
Parapsychology.

2.- A long time ago an aunt told me that, when she was owner of a grocery store, a very
rainy night a very mysterious gentleman arrived, whose face could not be seen since he
was wearing a hat of very wide brim and was covered by a black coat of very big and
lifted up lapels. The said gentleman requested a favour, that she kept for him a small
coffer, because he was not going to his home at the moment, and it was raining; he would
pick it up the following day in the morning. My aunt took the coffer and put it in the
bookcase of the store. Upon leaving again the mysterious gentleman, she observed that
his feet could not be seen, and that he momentarily disappeared like a shade in the night.
Immediately she felt a chill and got a hunch that it was not anything normal all that was
happening to her.

The following day, she told other people of such event; in the following one and a half
year the gentleman didn't come to pick up the coffer, and therefore people that knew
about the case, recommended to her that she opens it because it could contain the body
of a deceased. So she did that and upon opening it they realized that it indeed contained
the skeleton of a dead person, but in the bottom it had a not worthless amount of gold
coins; given the state of nerves in which she was, she decided to give the coffer to other
people, since she didn't want to know any more about the matter. Would you be so kind,
Master, to explain to us something about this event?

R.- With the greatest pleasure I am going to give an explanation on this matter. Certainly
the character so strangely dressed that came to that place, was, without any doubt a
discarnate entity, the ghost of a deceased.

The concrete fact is obvious, and it stands out: that the ghost abandoned the Unknown
Dimension for an instant in order to enter this Physical World of three dimensions.
It is unquestionable that such ghost gave that coffer to the person of the story. Alas, this
lady was not able to understand the fact in itself and, full of panic, she gave to others
what had been destined for herself. You see what fear means: this lady could have
improved her situation with so fine a fortune; unhappily, she didn't know how to take
advantage of the beautiful opportunity that presented to her.

It is interesting to understand that the said ghost, besides materializing in the Physical
World, could make what we would call a transportation, moving such coffer from the
place where it was until he put it in hands of that lady. This type of materialization is
really sensational.

tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2019
Allow me, kind readers, to wish you all a beautiful Christmas celebration.
May the Gods bless you all and meet you all at the point of your most intimate and urgent needs.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2019
[3.- Then, Sir, shouldn’t one take advantage of these opportunities when they come,
in spite of being afraid?

R.- Distinguished lady, let me say to you that fear is something loathsome: the nations
arm for fear, they embark upon the war for fear; the men put on gun in the belt for fear
and murder for fear. Why fear? We all have to die sooner or later. The best that that lady
of the story could have done was return the bones to the vault and take advantage of the
money doing many works of charity and also benefiting herself.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, in the world many unusual, strange, Metaphysical
events do happen
Somebody told me a story concerning a very interesting case: in a party, a certain lady
was remarkable for her immense joy, because she was obviously highlighted amongst
all the guests for her jovial character and physical beauty.

Many youths danced with her until three of the morning, an hour in which the lady
manifested to be very cold; one of her admirers lent her a coat, so that she was sheltered.

Then, like a courteous gentleman, he offered to accompany her to her house. The lady
didn't decline such gentlemanly attention and left, then, the room of the banquet.
In a speedy automobile, the lady accompanied by the youth that offered his company and
by some other male friends of his, arrived at the door of her house.
The young men said goodbye to the aforesaid lady when she went into her house.

The following day, the owner of the garment lent to the lady, together with his friends,
knocked at the door of that mansion with the evident purpose of recovering the garment.
An old woman opened the door and asked: " What do you want, gentlemen?" "We have
come"- one of the young men said "for a coat that I lent last night to the young lady so and-
so" " Oh!,"- the old lady said "if you want that garment you should be going to look
for it in the vault; you will find it on the tomb of my granddaughter; she was the lady that
danced with you last night; she died many years ago."
The alarmed youth went certainly to the vault, they looked for the sepulcher of the lady
and found it, and on it they found the coat.

See, my friends, an extraordinary case of materialization. Above all I want you to listen
to my explanation; only so you will understand how this phenomenon of Metaphysical
type took place.

I want you to know that upon dying three things go to the sepulcher: first, the physical
body; second, the Vital Core of our organism, a kind of an Etheric Double that
decomposes slowly next to the tomb; third, the Personality. This last is energy, it remains
in the sepulcher, but sometimes it leaves from it and experiences the luxury of walking by
diverse places.

In accordance with the story, I believe that you will understand that that became visible
in the dance, that ghost that borrowed the garment was the personality of the dead. Only
so could explain us the reason why that garment was found precisely on the sepulchral grave.

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2019
4.- Sir, was that ghost the Soul of the dead, how should I understand this
phenomenon?

R.- Distinguished young lady, do not be confused by what I am saying; listen to me with
trust, the Soul of the dead could not be put in a sepulcher; what did appear was the
personality of the deceased, and this is quite different. There is not doubt that the
personality little by little is disintegrating until it disappears or annihilates. The Soul is
something different, it is something divine, that could not be contained inside a sepulcher.

5.- We find these stories very interesting, Sir; we would like that you tell us another
event of appearances beyond the grave.

R.- With the greatest pleasure I am going to relate to the honorable assembly another
case, by the way, very interesting.

This time is a lady that took a taxi at midnight in the city ; upon asking the
chauffeur the address of the home to where he should take her, she gave some directions
that happened to coincide exactly with the vault of the city. A bit puzzled, the chauffeur
left the lady exactly at the door used for funerals, demanding beforehand the
corresponding payment, for the value of the transport.

The lady then told him that at that instant she didn't have any money, but that she would
give him a golden object by means of which she guaranteed payment; she then asked
him to go to her house located in the such street, such number, etc., etc., the following
day, knock on the door of that house and then give the chain to her mother claiming the
money, value of the fare.

A little confused, the chauffeur went away from the funeral door, and early the following
day he arrived at the house indicated by the lady, from which a lady of advancing age
appeared, asking him what was it that he wanted.
The chauffeur, taking out the chain from the bag where he was carrying it, showed it to
the lady, telling her the story, and requesting that was given the money, value of the
passage of her daughter so-and-so.

Upon seeing that golden chain with its beautiful locket, the mother recognized the
golden garment with which their dead daughter had been buried some time ago. It was
clear, the old lady turned pale full of infinite terror.

Later on the chauffeur was invited to go into her home with the purpose to try to identify
her daughter: with this object, she showed him an enlarged picture that beautifully framed
was in the living room. It is clear that the chauffeur recognized her immediately. There is
not doubt that this mother remained in a state of awful confusion and it is even said that
the chauffeur later saw her again in another part of the city.

This is another case of Materialization of the personality or Ex-Personality of a
deceased. In ancient times there was more understanding by the people; then they buried
the deceased together with all their belonging, including food, drinks and other kinds of
things with which the deceased was familiarized in life.
In this way the personality of the deceased feels in his own environment, as if he were in
his own house.

We should feel charity towards the dead and also understand with love those apparitions
at the vault; we should take them flowers, love, prayers and also those foods that in life
they were accustomed to eat.

We here in our Country gives the example on the Day of the
Dead, November 2, putting the food and drinks on the sepulchers that they so much have
enjoyed; I wish that many people of other countries followed this example.

tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2019
STONES OR WHAT?

1.- A long time ago, in the village where we lived, the house in which we resided gave us
a taste of some rare phenomena such as the following:

Provisions of all type were distributed from this place, since it was a kind of store of the
town, where everything could be found, and provisions were lent to the very poor people
that could not pay daily what they consumed. They were granted some vouchers that
they were supposed to pay every week, but because the men in their majority drunk too
much alcohol, they drunk the money that they earned, occasioning a drama for their
families, since they in many cases owed several weeks of payment. One of the debtors
that refused flatly to pay, had the reputation of practicing acts of witchcraft and in some
occasions was proud of this and threatened that they should not collect any more because
they were going to lament it.

A certain night, he stopped at a distance of about 100 meters from the store, and blows on
walls and roofs were begun to be heard in our house, that was next to the store, as if there
was a great multitude throwing enormous stones with much force, to such a degree that
the house seemed to be on the verge of being knocked down.
One of the relatives dared to lean out of a window, and he could only see that sorcerer
who maintained a fixed look toward the house, and it seemed that fire was coming out
of his eyes, while with an ironic smile and expansive gestures pronounced some opaque
words.
After a while, it seemed that a great amount of stones was accumulating, and that it was
going to be impossible to leave the house.
When this individual left, the noises ceased and everything remained in peacefulness and
calm.
We later on went out to see what had happened, finding out that there not even a grain of
sand; this caused a definite fright amongst the people of the town, becoming afraid of this
man.
Could the Teacher explain to us what was it that really happened?

R.- With much pleasure I will give an answer to your question. Obviously we are talking
about a Black Magician, a fellow with dangerous powers. Without doubt he pronounced
magic words by means of which he controlled certain tenebrous entities.

It is clear that the stones phenomenon frightened the people. The unknown ghosts could
certainly throw such stones. These stones in itself traveled inside the Fourth Dimension
and they could even become momentarily visible for a while, then disappear and return to the
original starting point.

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2019
You should not forget that in the Fourth Dimension everything returns to their starting
point; if a ghost there throws a stone with the purpose of making it visible in the physical
world, it returns later to the place from where it came.

It comes to me now the memory of the case of certain gentleman, whose name I will not
mention, also a magician; that is obvious. He always put in his bag a fifty-cent coin, and
with such coin he could spend all night drinking from tavern to tavern.

People from around that place say that that fellow went into a shop, requested beer,
bread, and all that he wanted, and later paid with the coin. The odd thing was that at a
given instant, at the moment of leaving the establishment, he called to his coin
pronouncing a feminine name: X, X, that at this moment I don't remember, and the coin
returned to his bag again.
This gentleman of long ago was a Black Magician that only needed a coin in order to be
able to live.
There is not doubt that he possessed terrible Psychic Powers and that he could order
around certain demons that obeyed him.

2.- In the town where we lived there was an old man that used to tell me all the rare
events that had happened in the surroundings.

In one occasion he related to me the case of a peasant that had brought a lawsuit against
one of the guard-rivers of the place, and such case ended up in a machete fight, the guard river
dying, the body of which the peasant had hidden among the reeds that were in the
river.
Some time later, the neighbors got to know that the peasant, according to what he said,
was dragged every day by the dead man in the middle of the night, and that some people
came to hear that he dialogued with the deceased, asking for pity and pardon for the
murder committed. The neighbors decided to interrogate him on the mentioned crime,
admitting then the peasant that it was the disappeared guard-river, indicating to them that
the cadaver would be found between the reeds of that place. Indeed, they later found it in
state of rot.
Some time later, the peasant ordered some masses to be said, with which it stopped
bothering for ever. Is it be possible that this has happened according to the story,
Sir?

R.- An extraordinary story, great friend. I believe firmly that the Ex-Personality of the
dead could be made visible and tangible in some places before its final breakup.

tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2019
You should not forget that in the Fourth Dimension everything returns to their starting
point; if a ghost there throws a stone with the purpose of making it visible in the physical

It comes to me now the memory of the case of certain gentleman, whose name I will not
mention, also a magician; that is obvious. He always put in his bag a fifty-cent coin, and

People from around that place say that that fellow went into a shop, requested beer,
bread, and all that he wanted, and later paid with the coin. The odd thing was that at a
given instant, at the moment of leaving the establishment, he called to his coin
pronouncing a feminine name: X, X, that at this moment I don't remember, and the coin

This gentleman of long ago was a Black Magician that only needed a coin in order to be
able to live.

There is not doubt that he possessed terrible Psychic Powers and that he could order

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2020
BdorianGray:

able to live.

2.- In the town where we lived there was an old man that used to tell me all the rare
events that had happened in the surroundings.

In one occasion he related to me the case of a peasant that had brought a lawsuit against
one of the guard-rivers of the place, and such case ended up in a machete fight, the guard river
dying, the body of which the peasant had hidden among the reeds that were in the
river.
Some time later, the neighbors got to know that the peasant, according to what he said,
was dragged every day by the dead man in the middle of the night, and that some people
came to hear that he dialogued with the deceased, asking for pity and pardon for the
murder committed. The neighbors decided to interrogate him on the mentioned crime,
admitting then the peasant that it was the disappeared guard-river, indicating to them that
the cadaver would be found between the reeds of that place. Indeed, they later found it in
state of rot.
Some time later, the peasant ordered some masses to be said, with which it stopped
bothering for ever. Is it be possible that this has happened according to the story,
Sir?

R.- An extraordinary story, great friend. I believe firmly that the Ex-Personality of the
dead could be made visible and tangible in some places before its final breakup.

tbc..

I now repeat, that it is neither the Soul nor the Spirit of the deceased that are made
visible or show somehow in the physical world, but their Ex-Personalities. These same
entities, by being of almost physical nature, can show here in this three dimensional
world, especially in the first days of their death. So this is how we should understand the
case related by you. It is clear that with the prayers and rituals it was possible to remove
the avenging ghost.

There is not doubt that the blood has a magnetic, very special power. With just reason
Goethe said: "This is a very peculiar fluid." The author of the "Zarathustra," F. Nietzche,
said: "Write with blood and you will learn that the blood is Spirit."

There exists a certain relationship between the murderer and the victim, due to the blood.
With the spill of that vital fluid, the victim, thanks to such agent, could become visible
and even tangible before the murderer.

In the Oriental World certain sects of Black Magic exist where the deceased are invoked:
the fanatic dance in more and more frenzied form hurting themselves mutually with
daggers. It is obvious that the blood is poured and that by means of such fluidic agent, the
invoked demons are materialized being made totally visible and tangible in the physical
world.

It is clear that such sorcerer dancers are sure candidates for the abyss and the second
death.

I have known some very extraordinary cases of materialization. Some years ago now,
when Sir J.M V was visiting these lands, we
were witness of a really unusual case of this kind. It happens that we were both walking
along the Avenue 5 of May, when in a corner we saw a graduate friend, whose name I
will not mention, who was devoted to the practices of Hatha-Yoga.

We approached him. I, personally shaking his hand, very sincerely greeted him, because
we were friends.

tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2020
The three of us were chatting in such corner; the people in order to
avoid tripping over the graduate went around him. We said goodbye; the graduate
continued by the mentioned avenue, going toward the Central Boulevard. He was
wearing a white hat with a black ribbon, a strange thing that surprised us, because never
in his life he had used a hat.

I explained to Sir J.M.V that I had not introduced him to my friend because I
considered that, since this fellow was devoted to the Hatha-Yoga, he would not be able to
find any affinity with him.
I clarified the situation for him saying that the graduate had occupied the position of
judge and that at some time he was with us studying Gnosis.
Then we continued our trip.

Days later, I met with my friend Salas L. in the town of Santiago of T
and I told him what had happened.
Big was my surprise when my friend told me that the mentioned graduate with which we
had been in the Avenue 5 of May, was already dead then by several days.
Then he put a certain emphasis with the purpose of explaining to me the case. "You met
with a dead person”- Alejandro told me -, you spoke with a deceased"; when that
happened, on the day of such a encounter, that deceased had died in an automobile
accident outside of the City, in the north of the country.

As you can see, this is another materialization, and I think that the Ex-Personality of
that deceased was really what became visible and tangible at noon before all the people
and in the light of the sun.

3.- Could you not, Sir,when shaking his hand, tell whether that person was alive or
dead?

R.- Distinguished young lady, I want to say to you that the Ex-Personality of a dead
person is so exactly equal to the physical aspect of the person that lived, that frankly no
difference can be noticed between alive and dead. The only thing that I felt a little strange,
was the chilliness of that hand, a cold characteristic of a sepulcher, it is clear, the cold of
a cadaver. That man spoke with a certain tone, a little mortuary, and I foresaw something
about death; I felt as if he were already dead, and in this I didn't make a mistake.

When I emphasize the idea that it is the Ex-Personality of the deceased what is made
visible and tangible, I don't discard the possibility that the discarnate themselves are also
able to, in some occasions, to materialize here in this Three-Dimensional World, in the
total absence of the funeral Ex-Personality.

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2020
4.- Certain lady friend of mine one day told me that when their father died, their sister
was in the city of los Angeles in California, arriving at the home of their father when he
was already buried, and this was why she was not able to see him.

From that day, their sister every night went to bed in the chamber of their father and
requested to him to materialize so that she could see him.

A certain night, being already in bed, she saw a hand that rested on one of the furniture
of the chamber, and she then gave a scream from fright at the same moment that she
heard a voice that said: "Don't get scared, María; It is me, your father, I just wanted to
see if you could stand to see me totally, but as I see that this is not so, I will leave now,
and I beg you not to call me any more, and that you leave me in peace."
Could you explain to me, Sir, if it was the Soul or the Ex-Personality of the deceased
the one that became visible and tangible?

R.- The question of the lady here present I find certainly very interesting. I want to say to
you, my friends, that the Ex-Personality of the deceased normally lives in the vault, even
when it sometimes escapes from the sepulchral grave in order to be made visible in any
place or simply in order to visit somebody.
It is unquestionable that in the case of the story, it was not properly the Ex-Personality
of the dead that was partly visible and tangible, but the ghost of the deceased, the Soul of
the dead. This is indicated by his discernment, words, wisdom, etc.

Tbc
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2020
THE BLUE MEN

1.- We found the following story in a magazine in circulation inside the F.D

"In 1960, a scientific Soviet magazine, leaning on the stories of the Egyptian historian
Maneton and of the Greek Herodotus, as well as in the inscriptions on the enigma of
Atlantis and of the coming of extraterrestrial beings, they asked themselves the following
question: " Were the Atlantis a people of blue complexion?" Some traditions say that the
Atlantis founded the Egyptian civilization and that the oldest leaders of the dynasties
were Atlantis of pure race. The Egyptian artists, that reproduced the objects in their
murals carefully and respected the colors, how did they paint their Gods?

"Osiris had a green face (by being the God of the vegetation that is reborn); Thot had a
green or pale blue pigment, and Amon and Shu were frankly blue. Why did this color
appear in the Egyptian gods? This can only be answered in one way: they were
descendants of a people of blue skin"

"We should believe that Osiris and Thot, that arrived to Egypt coming from a country of
high mountains, found a plain with warm climate and much sun, and they saw their
complexion modified by the sun, that ended up giving them an olive skin (yellow plus
blue, equals green), as they have it in our days the inhabitants of the Mediterranean."
Could you explain to us something in this respect, Sir?

R.- The said article is a little vague and obscure. It talks about the Blue Race; it supposes
that this comes from Atlantis; it does not deny the origin of the Egyptian Culture (it is
obvious that the Blue Men are the ancient builders of the pyramids)

However, something fails in the article (lines mentioned above and places between
quotation marks). Allow me the freedom of differing. We needed to emphasize the
concrete fact that the Blue Men never came from the Atlantic continent.

Some suppose that the Blue Men came from Venus, and it is appropriate to quote another
part of the mentioned article: "Let us remember the extraordinary events that happened
in remote times in Venus, that were written down for the astronomers of the antiquity.
Saint Agustine affirms that Castor, from Rhodes, left a story of an astonishing prodigy
that happened in that planet, that suddenly changed of size, of color and even of orbit
around the sun, at the same time that it lost satellites. This unprecedented fact should
happen in times of Kin Ogyges, founder of Thebes, as it is asserted by Adrasto,
Cyzicenio and Dies, notable mathematicians from Naples."

"What did happen in Venus so that that part of its population had to flee headlong bound
for the Earth? A collision? A nuclear explosion? We could not say anything, but if any of
these hypothesis happened to be true, we will have to believe that Venus was bound to
the history of our planet, and it is surprising the Soviet sages insist on relating the
mystery of Venus with that of Atlantis and Tiahuanaco."

tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2020
As you will see, dear reader, the author of the mentioned article and whose quotations
were written here with the purpose of refuting them, has two different opinions and
neither of them is true. Here, we knew of the case of an author, whose book talks
about him being in Venus for a few days.

I am acquainted with this man personally, and I know that he is sincere, no chatterer or
fantasist; he has been rigorously examined by the psychiatrists and the results obviously
were those of a serious and totally balanced man.

Such a gentleman wrote for the good of humanity; told his fellow men what had
happened; how, while working as a mere chauffeur, driving a car to the United States, he
did undergo such vicissitudes. The automobile was damaged; and the North Americans
that traveled with him got off the car abandoning it, in order to go to a nearby town with
the purpose of requesting aid.

He remained alone; got under the car with the purpose of inspecting and
fixing it; he felt steps in the sand; left from under the car and met with a venusian that
chatted with him.

What happened later is very interesting. They invited him and he accepted. He was taken
in a ship to the planet Venus, where he met an extraordinary civilization. After five days
he was brought back to Earth.

The description that he gave of the men of Venus agrees with the one
given by Adamski, famous North American scientist.

Stature of the venusians, average, 1.10 m., white rosy skin; silver hair; beautiful face,
etc., etc.
He did not see, then, Blue Men in the planet Venus. Therefore, such
hypothesis also remains discarded.
From where did the Blue Men come then? They existed, it is clear; many people so
affirm, but they ignore their origin.
We solemnly assert by saying: the Blue Men came from the Blue Galaxy. There is not
doubt that they created the powerful civilizations of Egypt, Chaldea, Assyria, Babylon,
etc., etc.

2.- Could you tell me, why did they come, with what purposes and for what reason did
they come?

R.- With great pleasure I will give an answer to the gentleman; I like his question very
much. Let me give you some information concerning the Cosmic Universal Fraternity; in the
same way as mutual help exists between good people, so also there is between planet
and planet and between galaxy and galaxy. The Masters of the Blue Galaxy, moved by
Universal Love, have worried very much for our earthling humanity, helping us
unceasingly since the deepest night of the centuries.

I repeat: they were really those that instructed the architects of the pyramids, those that
taught the Secret Doctrine to the Atlantis and to the Egyptians, those that established the
glorious mysteries of the powerful civilizations of Chaldea and Asyria.

Their work has been marvelous, formidable; they have really loved us and they still
continue loving us, because although it may seem incredible, they live in this heart-stricken
world with the purpose of helping us in the critical hour that precedes the Great
Cataclysm.

Tbc...

Cataclysm.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2020
3.- I am surprised by your story. Could you tell me, if they do live in this planet, in what
place do they reside?

R.- The question that the lady makes is by the way quite interesting and it is well
worthwhile that I give you a concrete answer.
I have to inform you that the Blue Men live in an underground city under the ice of the
South Pole.

4.- How is it be possible that they could subsist at temperatures so low? Is their organism
different to ours? How you do they manage in order to live?

R.- We are going to answer the questions of the gentleman. I request greater attention of
the auditory. The organisms of the Blue Men are similar to ours; that is obvious. I want
you all to understand me; the men coming from the Blue Galaxy don't have a house of
ice like the Eskimos, or anything like that; it would be absurd to think that such creatures
live between the icebergs; it is better to understand that they possess an underground city,
constructed in the bowels of the Earth. If there is ice above the rocks and the earth in
general, they don't affect at all the submerged city. The climatological problem doesn't
exist for the Blue Men. It is clear that if they could conquer the infinite space, they would
possess formidable technical advances; it is not difficult to understand that they could
have created their own climate inside their mysterious city.

5.- Why, since there are other places in our planet with better climate and vegetation did
they choose a so inaccessible place?

R.- I answer the gentleman. The lands of the North and South Poles, today covered with
ice after the past glaciation, had in other times powerful civilizations, magnificent
equatorial climates and splendid cities.
Do not be amazed by what I affirm. This underground city where now the Blue Men live
is very old; it was built before the past glaciation. This means that such city has many
million years of existence, that it comes from the archaic times of the Earth, and that
always was the secret habitation of the Blue Men.
Since they have cosmic ships with which they can travel through the infinite space, it is
clear and manifest that they don't suffer of problems of supply.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2020
6.- These Blue Men, master, have at some time left from their city in order to live
together with the earthlings?

R.- We are going to answer the distinguished lady. Let me tell you, young lady, that in
the age of Egypt, Assyria and Babylon, such men were received like true gods.
Unfortunately we are in the Iron Age, in the time of the world degeneration, and for that
reason, they rarely mix with the multitudes.
However, it is appropriate to affirm that from time to time some of these extraordinary
men live together with the people; certain lady told me the concrete fact that she had seen
a man of blue complexion in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

7.- Sir, do these Blue Men have any mission to complete at this time or in the future?

R.- I see that who has asked this question is a gnostic international missionary and it is
clear that with the greatest pleasure I will give an answer. The Blue Men are aiding
humanity with telepathic procedures favorable to some, and it is evident that inside some
years these extraordinary men will have to rush to the street openly in order to admonish
the people, in order to call them to repentance, in order to make them see the awful
cataclysm that is approaching.

8.- Sirr, would you be able to tell me, how many inhabitants exist approximately in
that Blue City?

R.- Well, distinguished gentleman, I will give answer to your question. Let me tell you
that I have not counted them; I could assure you that it is quite a big city, very similar in
size to Mexico City, with several million people and many houses and streets and
avenues and ample spaces in order to keep their ships. More exactly, I don't know what
amount of people live there; at least I have not asked the King of the city.

9.- I am very surprised that they have a monarchic government, but would you be able to
tell me, since are they illuminated beings, if is the King that governs them is divine?

R.- Distinguished young lady, your question is disturbing. I am glad to answer to you. I
know His Majesty and I solemnly say to you that he belongs to the Solar Dynasties; he is
an Authentic Illuminated Master of Perfection, who does not need police or armed troops
in order to be obeyed in his city. Everybody respects him because he is terrifyingly
divine.

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thank you all.
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by zinaunreal(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
BdorianGray:

This is to bring to your notice that I, the OP on this thread, has no dealings or affiliations whatsoever with ZINAUNREAL(M)

The one, who has broken the forum rules and posted advert of his "Art" on this spiritual educational thread.

Any viewer who dares to patronize or contacts ZINAUNREAL(M) is doing so absolutely at their own peril.

Thank you all.
lol you making it seem like am committing a crime. Ive been on nairaland for almost a decade so dont think your thread is more important than what i got to offer.

I will let people know who i am and what i do anywhere and anytime i feel like. Do i look like am hiding. Check my profile and see my face dummy. A simple art of divination? Jeez. You africans are so so low
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2020
10. - Sir, could you tell us how it is that you managed to get in contact with this
Monarch? Maybe you have a cosmic ship, or which medium have you used in order to
arrive to the Blue City where these beings live?

R.- Kind gentleman, I am going to respond with clarity to your yearning to inquire and
investigate. Telepathic procedures exist; nobody ignores that by means of Telepathy one
could be put in contact with people that live in different places of the world, even at
remote distances; however, we go farther still in this question. We have secret procedures
by means of which we could transport ourselves spiritually to any secret place, including,
as it is logical, to the underground city of the Blue Men.

I have visited such city, I don't deny it, and all of you could do it also if you know our
procedures; the important thing is that you join our gnostic studies, study our books, etc.
It is clear that upon visiting Spiritually that mysterious city, I was supposed to request
first the permission of his Majesty the King. Without the permission of that monarch that
governs the city, I could not have strolled peacefully by the marvelous streets of that
mysterious metropolis.

11. - Could you explain to us something about it? How is it, and what type of
construction does it have?

R.- It is clear, dear Sir, that that splendid city, built in the bowels of the earth, is very
different to all those that you know at the moment in this troubled world in which we
live.
A wounding road leads the visitor to the doors of the city. The streets and avenues are
illuminated, as it is natural, by marvelous lamps that make of that gigantic cavern
something luminous and radiant, because it seem to be an splendid day. One could say
that they manage the light and the darkness in perfect form. They have 70 splendid
meeting rooms distributed in the different places of the city; in such enclosures they
celebrate their assemblies, or carry out their studies.

12. - What classes of studies do these beings undertake?

R.- It is natural, distinguished young lady, that their studies be of an advanced type. They
consist of cosmic sciences, highly spiritual matters, nature, etc., etc.
It is appropriate to say to you that inside that great mystic and ineffable city glows the
Sphinx, alive symbol of the Initiatic Wisdom.

13. - Could you tell me how they dress, and what are the means of transport inside the
city?

R.- I want to inform you, my good friend, that the members of that blue race dress
certainly with elegance and distinction. They use beautiful tunics of the old style,
beautiful cloaks, sandals of very classical style, etc., they come and go by the streets of
the city along the sidewalks or benches; they are of medium stature and beautiful bearing.

Tbc...
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2020
They are transported either on foot or in cars different to those we know, propelled by
electric power.

14. - Could you explain to us, Sir, what type of food do they have and where do they
get it?

[b]R.- Your question is certainly very interesting. It is obvious that they have to eat in order

to live; their basic food is the marine algae; they pick them up off the bottom of the
oceans of the whole planet Earth; their ships allow them to transport themselves to where
they want in time and in space; but, it is clear that they bring from their galaxy many
other types of food with which they are nurtured; please realize that they are not
prisoners inside the city, that they possess freedom in order to travel in their ships to
where they want to go; that is all.

15. – Can you tell us what kind of coins do they use or if they don't have coinage?

R.- Oh! Miss, the Authentic Men, the Cosmic Men don't have need of money in order to
live. They have systems, economic methods vastly superiors to those of us, poor
intellectual animals of the Earth.

16. – What is the message that they have for humanity, at the current time, the Blue
Men?

R.- Kind gentleman, your question is formidable, and it is clear that I proceed to answer
it. A Blue Lady that always remains next to the King told me the following: "The planet
Earth is going to be destroyed; the people that live on the surface of the Earth believe that
all those cities and materials things that they possess are going to last all of their lives;
they become attached to things and that is absurdity, because all that they have is going
to be destroyed."

17. - According to what you have just communicated to us, would it be preferable no
longer to devote ourselves to obtain material objects?

R.- Your question is disturbing. Permit me, my good friend, to say to you that we should
live in agreement with the Law of the Scale; don't wallow in the mud of the wealth
neither in the dirt of the penury. We should have the necessary things for life, but never
get attached to them, you remember the last days of Pompeii; the people then tried to flee
with their treasures, attached to all their properties, and they perished. The excavations
demonstrate that the inhabitants of Pompeii, in their majority, were squashed by the ruins
of the city or by the stones of the Vesube.
The Blue Men will complete a gigantic world mission in those most awful moments that
are approaching: they will struggle to make us return to the divinity; they will endeavor
to show us the way to salvation.

Tbc..
Re: The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. by BdorianGray(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2020
NAHUALS

My friends, we will chat today a little on the Nahuals. This is very interesting because it
belongs to the old traditions of our Mexican people.

I want you to listen to me with infinite patience, yearning to understand deeply all and
each one of my words.
There come to my memory, at these instants, multiple extraordinary cases that it is
worthwhile to study.
Oaxaca has always been a town of mystic legends devoted to esoteric works that many
esotericists should know.

When a boy is born in that region he is properly related to the famous Nahuals.
No matter if the creature is born at night or by day, the relatives in any event will
construct a circle with ashes around the house.

We have been told that at dawn prints will be observed in the ash, that have been left by
the animals of the place.
It is unquestionable that if such prints correspond, for example, to a vixen of the
mountains this would be the Nahual of the creature, but if the rakes were of another
animal, it undoubtedly would be this Elemental, the Nahual of the newly born.

Let us pass now to the considerations of the Vegetable Nahuals. From olden times, the
navel of the newly born is buried together with the sprout of a tree. Obviously, that tree
remains correlated with the creature that growths at the same time as this Vegetable
Elemental. The people of the place know very well that the Elemental of such tree could
help the creature related to it in many aspects of his life.

Old aborigines from America always worked with the marvelous Elementals of the
plants; they carried out with them infinite magic phenomenon, cures at a distance,
conjurations of tempests, etc., etc., etc.
It is good to remember now that the Nature Elementals are the Angelic Creatures that
enliven all that is, all that has been and all that will be. Each mineral atom is the physical
body of an Inferior Elemental; each plant is the physical body of an Intelligent Vegetable
Elemental; each animal creature is the material vehicle of an Elemental of that Kingdom.

In ancient times, before we begin the cycle of human existence, it is obvious that we
were Elementals; now you will understand why we are related with these or those plants
or with these or those stones or animals.

Tbc...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Actually Is Igbo Traditional Attire / Whats With The H - Factor ? / What Does Mahinmi Mean In Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.