Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests (15937 Views)

Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. / Red Light Therapy For Improving Brain Health And Cognitive Functions Like Memory / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by Khaleell001(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Google Yahoo Facebook Amazon Microsoft Apple WhatsApp Instagram YouTube LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest Flickr Scribd Netflix Hip hop, rock&roll, Jazz All most innovative movies, cartoons Vanguard in ALL areas
We can be jealous of the country but we should also tell the truth

You don't even know the meaning of the word "all" how much more "innovation." And you think you are talking to a kid? Next time learn to choose your words carefully on a public forum such as this. You can praise America as much as you want but you don't have to lie about it.
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by CanadaOrBust: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Khaleell001:

You don't even know the meaning of the word "all" how much more "innovation."
And you think you are talking to a kid?
Next time learn to choose your words carefully on a public forum such as this.
You can praise America as much as you want but you don't have to lie about it.

Well, this is not that type of forum. This is the type of forum where u use a bit of exaggeration to make a point - like “in Nigeria everybody is a criminal”
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by senteugene: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Make I go subscribe with Maishayi then
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
kolafolabi:
What type of tea because we have many brands in Nigeria

Eruku oshodi
Mai tea
Milo
Bournvita
Lipton
Green tea
Herbal tea
bournvita is not tea but chocolate drink
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by oshaosha2014(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
How much is it??

PureGoldh:

Funny enOugh... But can I ask you this?

Have we met before talk more of doing business ?

Or you just want to dent my image nii

My honey have been screened in the laboratory by qualified lab scientists and have been certified by so many of them..

So what's exactly your point sir? sad
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by PureGoldh(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
oshaosha2014:
How much is it??

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6 771 to get the original honey
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by Witnes: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Pure honey contains too much sugar and has more calories than sugar
OK , some say d sugar in honey is natural sweetness, I haven't make a research on it though
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by CanadaOrBust: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Witnes:

OK , some say d sugar in honey is natural sweetness, I haven't make a research on it though

Serious? U sell honey all day long on NL and u haven’t done the research??!!
Well, sugar is sugar. It also has more calories than sugar
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by Witnes: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Serious? U sell honey all day long on NL and u haven’t done the research??!! Well, sugar is sugar. It also has more calories than sugar
hahaha,,,,sell honey on NL? No, I never did
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by MOVIC6: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2019
Ola17:

Bros no be that type of tea o.

The tea in talked about in this research is green tea, black tea and the likes and not Bournvita(beverage) and bread.

my brother I drank brown tea for diabetic patient jus for the fun of drinking tea... lol all tea na bread.
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by MOVIC6: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

So how come u ain’t so smart (going by your profile below) grin
never knew it was a yardstick for smartness, thank you for been nosy �
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by CanadaOrBust: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
MOVIC6:

never knew it was a yardstick for smartness, thank you for been nosy �

U r welcome. Being nosy is big part of the fun on NL.
Re: Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests by MOVIC6: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U r welcome. Being nosy is big part of the fun on NL.
ok happy noising around....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Asokoro Hospital In Abuja (Video) / How To Get Rid Of Whitlow (naturally And Effectively) / Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.