Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest (57746 Views)

Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top / "I'm Too Fine" - Teni Shares Cute Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by FuckDaMods: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Honestly it has become so embarrassing that I'm now scared to open any thread in public.

I was in a public transport few minutes ago and I opened a thread just to see a crazy sex picture of a dck n pssy wide open and I almost fainted cos those beside me accidentally saw it and you can imagine what they will start thinking.
Hahahaha.. E dey happen.
Thank God they don't know you personally grin
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Lordjb: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
They're always reacting mtchew
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by SoNature(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
is teni gay tho?

If she's gay, she will definitely be the male!
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by visijo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Could you be talking from experience?
lol yeah bro
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Trendirabingi: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who gat that drawing of the head of an average Nigerian slay queen olosho and its content again o?..pls just post it here o..A direct replica has just released a video and teni is showing to promote im song....anything for clout...
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by LegendHero(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
visijo:
lol yeah bro

Lol, life goes on bro

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by seangy4konji: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ask den neveVr see breast before or what
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by nephemmy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
that teni girl might belong to LGBTQ community... Just sayin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by nick50(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Teni is a lesbian reason why I don't play or support her brand
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by webngnews: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
The 'anointing oil' girl.. That same girl...

Someone is preparing to pay her bride price because of this dance like that... No be this new generation?? undecided
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by temitopealabi: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
To become a billionaire, you must learn to invest. Afriex.co
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by peesleem(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
All hail Nigerian the reactor
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by omotolsy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
is teni gay tho?
yes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2019
visijo:
Forgiving a woman that had sxx with another man will ALWAYS be the hardest thing a man can ever face in a relationship.
God forgives, I don't

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Ruggedniggaone: 12:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Trendirabingi:
Who gat that drawing of the head of an average Nigerian slay queen olosho and its content again o?..pls just post it here o..A direct replica has just released a video and teni is showing to promote im song....anything for clout...
here is wat u requested for

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by oolanrewaju10: 12:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Women, stop objectifying women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest by Nature8(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Watch the video HERE

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.