Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory (36804 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2019
PMB was right afterall.. lazy youths indeed ..

I really need to see the angel who sent me to Nigeria , really need to

Since we are celebrating her na, I hope she will use some of that money to repair that Fire service roundabout, the traffic there can be killing dem sha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Ayoefa: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
IN A COUNTRY WHERE HER PRESIDENT IS AN HALF ILLITERATE...ITS NO SURPRISE SEEING A NYMPHO CELEBRATED WITH SUCH ENERGY.

Sure have a lot of "half illiterates " in Owerri. You sound like a semi educated chap yourself. Your leaders are just a microcosm of what you are. Pot calling the kettle black.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Gazzy88(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2019
etcsines:
2018 - IMO
2019 - IMO
2020 -
Yes because the show belongs to an igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Arizonaguy(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2019
PureGoldh:
Ala Owerri mma mma nu oh grin

IMO state is really blessed.... Her son and daughter were crowned winners of BbNaija 2018 and 2019 respectively...

Congratulations to Mercy... Miss Lamborghini smiley

Meanwhile... My people.. If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey..
Call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 016 66 771
like seriously
owerri produced back to back winners of bbnaija
But how does that help una economic condition
#gullible

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Gazzy88(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Nigerians love big brother a lot, because it’s the only time their vote counts.

Just as the show was ending, they disclosed the total number of votes. That’s transparency.

Congrats Lambo.
Yes and that's the only show that can change the country for good àbí? You're simply dull.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2019
grin Nigerians are cursed...can someone please tell me why these buffalos are jubilating...did their daughter win world cup??...Lazy set of youths as predicted by prophet buhari.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Spectrum22: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2019
ednut1:
We need to be recolonised

I agree with you.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by goaldynboy: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2019
NoSidonLook:

It was a game

Don't come with your vile mentality and start politicizing and tribalizing everything...this is not APC vs PDP

Some big daddies grin grin and well wishers from all tribes voted for her

Women from all walks of life and all tribes voted for her...had nothing to do with tribe

Congrats once again to Lambo

angry

Don't mind the fool you quoted!!

The votes were even counted and verified by a renowned independent auditing firm, DELLIOTE & TOUCHE, headed by a Yoruba man - CHIEF AKINTOLA WILLIAMS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Awasa: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2019
if we had voted like this we wont hv that clown on dat seat. who knws inec might count well undecidedif we had voted like this we wont hv that clown on dat seat. who knws inec might count well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Okoroawusa: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2019
Onye shi ala owerri adighi nma ya kwara li...

Owerri mma mma nu o!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by senatordave1(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Onye shi ala owerri adighi nma ya kwara li...

Owerri mma mma nu o!
This is how ph would have celebrated if tacha had won

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by ctleurocollege: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Now they've even tribalised BBN grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Dshocker(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2019
What a pity....See what Nigerian youths are celebrating,what a shame

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by SoNature(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
IN A COUNTRY WHERE HER PRESIDENT IS AN HALF ILLITERATE...ITS NO SURPRISE SEEING A NYMPHO CELEBRATED WITH SUCH ENERGY.

I don't watch Bbnaija, but I don't condemn those who do.

You see this country, the reasonable ones among us know that it is useless and has no future.

That's why people who know this want to break out and start their own country.

However, the powers that be wouldn't hear that as they are often killed each time they made such moves while the rest of the country laugh at them.

Now, the country has tied everyone down with lots of misfortune and bad luck. And the byproduct is high rate of suicide.

Instead of those youths dying out of frustration occasioned by being a Nigerian, they should enjoy themselves. The definition of entertainment is relative.

So, kindly allow them enjoy themselves because this country has left thousands if not millions of people despondent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Emmasnoop(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by goaldynboy: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2019
Gazzy88:
[s]Yes because the show belongs to an igbo man[/s].

When you can't be competitive, your lazy ass resort to tribalism!!

Tell me apart from politics (which was usurped by northern military and the constitution skewed for them to possess political power) which other facet of life can you beat an Igbo man?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by eldeens: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2019
crazyABO:
The lady above me couldnt have said it better angry indeed lazy see as them they celebrate like say na she go prepare their bad roads or fix the power or schools in their community undecided funniest part everything she earn will be spent and used in lagos. Look at the first girl comment self "happy foe het" like seriously The vote this bbnaija had was more than the whole population of naija and yet they had to pay but voting that is free we no go see them cry people will so suffer ehn undecided una just start . Our government couldnt be more happy having gullible leaders of tomorrow that's no threat to them whatsoever just keyboard warriors. If I was the president I will start doing bblagos,bbogun,bbabuja through out the whole year angry

When the lazy youths were busy watching BBNaija I was here praying and hoping for one of our own Israel Adesanya to defeat Robert Whittaker in the UFC 243 middleweight championship today, and guess what? The Yoruba boy is now the world UFC middleweight champion. But why Nigerians are not celebrating this victory instead celebrating bullshit?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by eldeens: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2019
When the lazy youths were busy watching BBNaija I was here praying and hoping for one of our own Israel Adesanya to defeat Robert Whittaker in the UFC 243 middleweight championship today, and guess what? The Yoruba boy is now the world UFC middleweight champion. So also Esse won a medal at the just concluded Doha2019. But why Nigerians are not celebrating this victories instead celebrating bullshit?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Abalado(f): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Celebrating Asewo kobo kobo turn millionaire,,, wake up Nigerians
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Damod88: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Please what do you understand by the term 'literacy'
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2019
24kmagic:
Watch how the anti-BBNaija crew will storm this thread.

All ye I too know (ITKs) looking for every avenue to spew gibberish about bbn, can you just shut the fuvk up?

I don't watch the show, the little things I know about the show are things I read online, but I'm not for or against it. It's someone's business. Package your business, put it on TV, find sponsors and see if you'll not make more than Big brother.

Some people are comparing this with Nigerian votes. Like, WTF? Has your votes ever count?
If you think queuing up to cast a vote in a Nigerian election counts then you must be an idiot. It doesn't count, it has never count.

Mention one thing run by the government of this country that has ever been free, fair and successful?
Even if the whole youths decided to vote against Buhari in the last election, it was glaring he won't relinquish power. Buhari wasn't going to let anybody in.

Anytime you so called intellectuals are talking about happenings in a country, consider the country you are talking about first.

Why can't INEC introduce electronic voting? Why must it be paper and pen? Is it not because they want to manipulate?
You try to protest they shoot you dead.

Discredit bbn all you like but never try to compare it with situation of things in this country because I can promise you Nigeria is beyond redemption. Not even in a billion years time will Nigeria work.

When did BBN start? I think four years ago.
Before the coming of BBN, how was things in 9ja?

Is BBN the cause of the backwardness in Nigeria?

You anti-BBNaija should just fvck off abeg

you get time, anyone commenting on bbn thread and saying thrash are just dumb hypocrite

there is no point posting on a thread of a show you detest if is not height level of hypocrisy
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Abimbola198212: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2019
Where is Tacha?....come Sunday I will shine.Pls Tacha hide your face ooooo
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by achikolo(f): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
Naija is gone for life.

"And so it came to pass, that Nigeria finally blew up, as it was written by the wise men."

R.I.P common sense.

BBN Naija R.I.P Naija
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Simplyleo: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
Lol.

There are still.more people against ipob pigs o.

Pls search very well, you will notice and follow them immediately. Our 5000 thousands post per day must be achieved. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by D1zion: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2019
How many of them voted for her that they're now celebrating with her? Though is good sha for acknowledging her as their sister.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by achikolo(f): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol.

There are still.more people against ipob pigs o.

Pls search very well, you will notice and follow them immediately. Our 5000 thousands post per day must be achieved. grin grin grin
[/s]
shatap there
stop talking nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Damod88: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Nonsense, same people will never come out to vote out bad leaders. sad

Who and where are the good leaders?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Gazzy88(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2019
goaldynboy:

When you can't be competitive, your lazy ass resort to tribalism!!

Tell me apart from politics (which was usurped by northern military and the constitution skewed for them to possess political power) which other facet of life can you beat an Igbo man?!!
None I guess including drugs peddling and armed robbery. We can't beat you in those things.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by Psoul(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
lazy yoots

Tacha's fan detected.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory by 2shure: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2019
Never heard of efe again,its time i took over from ebuka. Ebuka here i come. Forget all those tight gay clothes you dey put on. Thank God i never flipped thru bbn one single day. Despite all our rants and all we still stick to watch DSTV satelite like our lives depend on it.in southy DSTV is like glo to them. Ppl no even send dstv for south africa.
Na nigeria here dem dey spread put.
Sometimes i feel am a drunk hypocrite cos despite critising dstv after a week of not renewing i get madly bored cos other cables tvs are clouded with dull and boring african movies,useless and senseless stations that makes no sense. Startimes,freetoair,name it i ha e used them all, I still will have to pay for DSTV all due to supersport. This nonsense must stop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] / ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade / Meet The BBNaija 2022 Female Housemates (Level Up)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.