Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today (21739 Views)

INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register / Insecurity: Army Unveils New Operations Nationwide Today / Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Bluffly: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2019
nony43:
What is the work of the Police, Civil defense and Dss? Why can't the NA take these soldiers and add to the already tired ones fighting BH, you will be stunned to know the amount of Money mapped out for this
Embezzlement galore

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by nedzuby: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2019
ogbuefi677:
I wanted to say d sunni wahabi zoo army should concentrate on boko haram,Fulani herdsmen and bandits and leave internal security for police and civil defense but I remember we're in a military regime with General Mumummadu Buhari as head of state.

What exactly do you guys want?
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Joettti: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Goldenheart:
lipsrsealed Let the Harrasment commence

Get a valid idcard.
Barb ur hair if u be dada.
Dress responsibly.
Get rid of anything that you can't explain in 30sec.
Mind your business..

smiley grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by luluosas(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Think with your head for once please
Jostoman:
They are starting the operation because of the election that is coming up in kogi and bayelsa.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by ogbuefi677(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2019
nedzuby:

What exactly do you guys want?
mobilize the whole or almost all d army to finish off boko haram,bandits, etc.
Strengthen d zoo police,civil defense, dss,etc to take care of internal security.
isn't that d normal practice?
you couldn't comprehend that from my post?
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by oladeebo: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2019
ogbuefi677:
I wanted to say d sunni wahabi zoo army should concentrate on boko haram,Fulani herdsmen and bandits and leave internal security for police and civil defense but I remember we're in a military regime with General Mumummadu Buhari as head of state.
...but Army said No panic for law abiding citizens.
Oladeebo
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by ogbuefi677(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2019
oladeebo:
...but Army said No panic for law abiding citizens.
Oladeebo
The same "no panic for law abiding citizens" Nigerian police has been saying since 1972 but if you as a young man carry laptop,carry dreadlock, wear good clothes, you are already in trouble.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by esente: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by West2019(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2019
nony43:
What is the work of the Police, Civil defense and Dss? Why can't the NA take these soldiers and add to the already tired ones fighting BH, you will be stunned to know the amount of Money mapped out for this
you said it all

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Angelfrost(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2019
ogbuefi677:

We don't have a functioning police department... We haven't had in years.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Slym180(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2019
okay Nigerian army and all these dances sha, well make them no come dey muscle civilians ooo...

anyway checked my signature if you need truck services in Lagos and beyond... we move containers safely
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by MetaPhysical: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Goldenheart:
lipsrsealed Let the Harrasment commence

Get a valid idcard.
Barb ur hair if u be dada.
Dress responsibly.
Get rid of anything that you can't explain in 30sec.
Mind your business..

smiley

grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by KraticKratus: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
I hope the innocent civilians won't be harrassed ooo.
Read my signature.

This New Week, The Earth You Stand On Will Write You Prosperous.
The Moon & Stars Will Corporate With Your Destiny.
The One Who Neither Sleep Nor Slumber Will Watch Over You and Yours This Week In Jesus Name!
Good Morning FAM, Have A Great Week Ahead.

Na lie.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by VulgarLee(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2019
They should pls come to eleme
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Mystikall: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Switruth:
Who will now be in the barracks and what will the police,civil defense,sss and all will be doing? Collect free salaries for doing nothing? It’s okay.
A very good question but no one can give an answer here, pls ask them when they stop you eventually. Ehen n remember to tell us the answer pls after they explain to you.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by harryportter: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2019
farem:

Nationwide?
Go and buy sense
DULL BRAIN.ITS JUST A SMOKE SCREEN
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by am4truth(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2019
[s][/s]
Peacemaker5128:
Infact we need it again especially in shout yeast

You don't need this.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Sonnobax15(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2019
kiss Why is it that every average nigerian is hard to please??...tbh,they'll be the ones screaming insecurity when things get out of hand....a good move by our gallant naija army.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Jaqenhghar: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2019
Dannieln1:
Deep down inside of me I know Nigeria �� is a failed country but some forces stronger than me keeps telling me I shouldn't give up...
Nigeria will be great again.

I hope one day we see a better Nigeria
Where sanity is the way forward..
See something say something.

Im also sure deep down inside common sense is also telling you thay Niggeria will never be great.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Jaqenhghar: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Sonnobax15:
kiss Why is it that every average nigerian is hard to please??...tbh,they'll be the ones screaming insecurity when things get out of hand....a good move by our gallant naija army.
Are they employed to please the citizens or to secire the country?
How does one secure the country, is it by taking proactive steps and facing the criminals head on or by creating stupid operations which at is used to harrass tax paying citizens

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2019
So Crocodile cannot smile in Borno abi?
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Kingspin(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2019
These fake army people again
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by guru90: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2019
nony43:

9ja no de follow rules at all...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by MiztaYouneek(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Very foolish statement. Since all this while is was left with police and civil defense, is it not same people like you that always shout about increase of insecurity in the country. Still blaming same government all the time and now they are taking new steps to increase security measures in the country and same people like you can say nothing but sill condemn the efforts being made.

What kind of human beings are you people that see nothing good in anything?
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by ogbuefi677(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

Very foolish statement. Since all this while is was left with police and civil defense, is it not same people like you that always shout about increase of insecurity in the country. Still blaming same government all the time and now they are taking new steps to increase security measures in the country and same people like you can say nothing but sill condemn the efforts being made.

What kind of human beings are you people that see nothing good in anything?
Have you eaten since last night?
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by MiztaYouneek(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2019
esente:
Last time I checked Nigeria Police has not been scrapped. Internal security is their business.

And the last time I checked it was the police that has been handling it when people like you were still shouting increase in insecurity.

Why is it so hard to please Nigerians. Every step taken will always be condemned. If you are more intelligent than the government I wonder why you are only speaking on Nairaland and not on a national TV station.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by MiztaYouneek(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Have you eaten since last night?

Very dull question from an obvious dullard
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by blueghost(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2019
Why saying you will conduct operations ?
Are you giving the criminals heads up?
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by uthlaw: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2019
maybachmusic:
they should build a barrack in Abuja kaduna road for a start

Akwa Ibom does not need military occupation

mumuu country undecided undecided
barrack is not even needed....the kidnappers operate from olarms farm to jere local govt just 25km and the govt is aware but ignored!
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Mosco100(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2019
All the Judases above, keep quite!
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Vikynas: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Jostoman:
They are starting the operation because of the election that is coming up in kogi and bayelsa.
correct you deserve an applause��
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by FarahAideed: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2019
The way Buhari is running this country doesn't make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals / Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.