Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today (21886 Views)

INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register / Insecurity: Army Unveils New Operations Nationwide Today / Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by esente: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by MiztaYouneek(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2019
esente:
Has the Army been able to overcome Boko Haram? Why distracting them when we have Police and Civil Defence. And if you think the folks you watch on 'national TV' are the most intelligent, then I will not join issues with you.

Not about the folks on national TV but you that can make your opinion well known to more masses. In respect of the Boko Haram you are talking about, do you know how many army are in Nigeria? Do you know even the police are involved in the fight of Boko haram in the north?

Should the government just focus on only Boko haram with the army when other bandits are causing problem in the country because they no longer fear the police?

Use your head bro and stop thinking from your anus because even if you give your opinion from now till God knows when, the government has taken a decision to tackle other insecurity issues rising in the country by using the main force which is the military and your opinion won't count. Focus on the positive aspect of it and those that are happy about it because they know what insecurity feels like.

Maybe if you or your family have been kidnapped before, or maybe herdsmen or other bandits have inflicted pain to you or your family where there are police or civil defense, you will appreciate the need for a stronger force like the army to join them.

Now in case you are so dumb not to understand the meaning of the news, they never said the police or other internal security agents won't be working. It simply means that the military has now been included in operations to help tackle these insecurities.

Make una still dey reason sometimes before you open mouth talk anyhow or condemn something.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

Not about the folks on national TV but you that can make your opinion well known to more masses. In respect of the Boko Haram you are talking about, do you know how many army are in Nigeria? Do you know even the police are involved in the fight of Boko haram in the north?

Should the government just focus on only Boko haram with the army when other bandits are causing problem in the country because they no longer fear the police?

Use your head bro and stop thinking from your anus because even if you give your opinion from now till God knows when, the government has taken a decision to tackle other insecurity issues rising in the country by using the main force which is the military and your opinion won't count. Focus on the positive aspect of it and those that are happy about it because they know what insecurity feels like.

Maybe if you or your family have been kidnapped before, or maybe herdsmen or other bandits have inflicted pain to you or your family where there are police or civil defense, you will appreciate the need for a stronger force like the army to join them.

Now in case you are so dumb not to understand the meaning of the news, they never said the police or other internal security agents won't be working. It simply means that the military has now been included in operations to help tackle these insecurities.

Make una still dey reason sometimes before you open mouth talk anyhow or condemn something.
Long epistle, no sense. People sha.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Boyooosa(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2019
Awol1:
Finally, Python is about to go round...

Hello, WASTEside!
The Side that give u n ur ancestors sleepness and few nightmare... smiley
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by MiztaYouneek(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2019
freechat:
Long epistle, no sense. People sha.

Thank God you have realized you dont have sense. Its not too late to work on your thinking since you are not up to 40 yet. Do the needful to avoid transferring your s..........ness to your products. Tanks
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Boyooosa(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2019
Corruptians called for all these and God will judge them very soon
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by OLAJADON: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2019
ogbuefi677:
ignored
Exactly, you can also see what u typed above is senseless abi.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by esente: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2019
esente:
So because I have a different opinion, you are now abusing your ancestors? Abuse them very well because they failed to give your parents good training to transfer to you.

Nooo, not my ancestors, am only crying for yours and seeing that you are about to pass it you your generations that will still come out to reason backwards like you when things are moving forward.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by esente: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2019
esente:
Keep crying. That's what an idiot like you should be doing.

Keep quoting me to impress because that's what stupidity is all about.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Dannieln1: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Im also sure deep down inside common sense is also telling you thay Niggeria will never be great.
lol wiketness is you
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Dannieln1: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Na hope
sweetkev:
Dream on. Nigeria is a country that will never get better
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by Rolly22(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dannieln1:
Deep down inside of me I know Nigeria �� is a failed country but some forces stronger than me keeps telling me I shouldn't give up...
Nigeria will be great again.

I hope one day we see a better Nigeria
Where sanity is the way forward..
See something say something.

That day would never come.
Re: Insecurity: Army Begins Nationwide Operation Today by farem: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
harryportter:
DULL BRAIN.ITS JUST A SMOKE SCREEN

Dullest the did they say they will beat buhari if he deploy soldiers to the two states. Will it be the first time soldiers deployed to some States conducting elections?
Just continue to suffer needlessly for what is not your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George / Obasanjo Shows His Dancing Skills (Photos) / Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.