Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (63535 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer / Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by nauto7: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2019
OK
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by OgboAto: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2019
murphyibiam15:

you can start that one, atleast they've taken a step forward in the area they want to start with

My previous comment was a joke.
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by OgboAto: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

Why don’t you get a camera crew and do that story; till then let us focus on the rot in our universities.

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2019
SincereBigot:
Interesting.. jobberman will get a new traffic cause somebody is about to become unemployed

You know... cool
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by raybaba97(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2019
I swear down, Na Aiyelala go kill all them bastards
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Maslib: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2019
sinkhole:
But this investigation is also on corruption, academic corruption!

Why can't they investigate the billions stolen by Vc 's of several universities that embezzle PTDF funds meant for infrastructures . They give you the Awwww cheap news to get your candid attention. Why can't they publish the news of Buharis ally caught with cash at Heathrow airport like Alamesie and Ibori. Brother understand this game of media then you thank me later .

5 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2019
OgboAto:

lol.ok
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by luluosas(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2019
There's sex for job and promotion in government agencies too

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by GGirll: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2019
They are very many in that unilag....even if you complain you will just face worse things especially if you are not from Yoruba....I have tales of woes of these shameless old fools there....most of them are profs n some useless doctors...the school does not have a student union n so they are touch less n if the students revolt they will suspend them n claim drug addictions n cultism...many girls have told me loads I'm just not surprised unilag is so rotten n that's even y it lags so behind that its no longer glorified but living on past glories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by sotall(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2019
Cold room experience grin grin grin
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Just2endowed2(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2019
Na sack sure pass.....

Check my signature for your durable powerbank
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by olajide8(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2019
Spooby:
In continuation of this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5456975/sex-grades-bbc-air-documentary

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-49907376/sex-for-grades-undercover-in-west-african-universities

R Kelly was already behind bars for something Close to this - let's see if any action would be taken for this?
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Ovonlen(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2019
The one that was exposed collecting dollars. What happened to him?
Wantedmiller:
And they won't expose our Criminal politicians

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by kokomilala(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2019
This is the academic coterie. The problem has been age-long.But they're now being exposed to the world.
The BBC has always been bold in going undercover and bringing to light some irresponsibles in public positions. They exposed Amos Adamu,former member of FIFA executive committee responsible for electing host countries for World Cup competitions.
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Carsontyqa(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2019
Please they should come to my school...them plenty weh 4 here..
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by tlops(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2019
frenzyduchess:
One would expect the fact that he is a pastor to make a difference from other corrupt lecturers. Smh
You know say everybody be pastor for 9ja. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2019
OgboAto:

Oh my! I didn’t realize that...
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by ninocia18(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2019
It's really so bad that outsiders are doing a job we have failed to do. Well, I can only say that we brace ourselves for what's coming and that the younger aspiring lecturers amongst us learn from their mistakes. I can't explain the kind of shame I feel now.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Asifiwe(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2019
First of All, Boniface Oghenehu is of the Department of French in the European Languages arm of Faculty of Arts, He is by my rating Lacking in any intellectual qualification like many so-called Lecturer of the University of Lagos. he does no possess any honour of a true Lecturer, He is part of the Lecturers that were employed when the academic system was beginning to fall.
You could see he look more like a village man in the video than a Lecturer.

Unilag Harbours these miscreants in Large number and because they are not clean that is why the School Authority is only dissociating itself because as it might interest you to know, many of the Lectures are guilty of these indecent acts
The academic work in Unilag is totally emasculated, these Lecturers so-called have no moral clouts and no shame
Those who do it are the not well-educated ones like this one who have nothing to offer

Unilag is actually dead, they only keep such menace and the many of his likes in the university to continue the broken compromised system
Watch out, because he is well connected, as they say, they will protect him instead of sacking him
The reason is that the country is broken from the top.
The Moral standard in Nigeria is extinct

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by obioraval(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2019
BbC eye should go to unical. Girls there are weeping.

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2019
good one
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by 9jaRealist: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2019
frenzyduchess:
One would expect the fact that he is a pastor to make a difference from other corrupt lecturers. Smh

Wasn’t the one exposed on tape (and subsequently prosecuted) at OAU Ife also a ‘pastor’?
In Nigeria, conmen increasingly use that appellation (aka ‘Man of God’) to disarm potential victims.
angry
>

8 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Even Pastor, lol. What a bunch of miscreants.

These lectures are the scum of this earth and the girls are no better, submitting your body for grades , disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2019
madridguy:
grin

End of the road for Boniface with gorimapa head tongue See him carry mic preaching like a good christian grin hypocrite shocked

Most pastors are like him, FAKE FAKE.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Cousin9999: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2019
This is an important problem that needs to be addressed, however, it doesn't need to be discussed by a oyinbo network in a project designed to deflect from oyinbo evils while shining a light on African problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Viking007(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2019
It's currently live. This man is finished. Totally finished.
Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Aiyk2333: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Wantedmiller:
And they won't expose our Criminal politicians
you're a dimensional fool.. which have u done !!!?? u just sit down with 10mb to spew rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2019
Alfred74:
I just watched the shocking documentary, it's so sad what students have to go to. I hope the school and the church will do something about it .

The church ? grin

The church is the mother of all sex scandals , a place of absolute exploitation and hypocrisy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2019
Cousin9999:
This is an important problem that needs to be addressed, however, it doesn't need to be discussed by a oyinbo network in a project designed to deflect from oyinbo evils while shining a light on African problems.

I support what they are doing, they are lending a voice to the weak and vulnerable in society.

Btw, are you a lecturer ?

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2019
Kudos to the BBC!

Sometimes, even with the ensuing extremism regarding modern day feminism, you have to applaud feminists and the work they do. Additionally, I am not surprised he is a religious clergy, like every Nigerian who invokes the word "God" in statements, they have nefarious and unethical behaviours. To protect her image, Unilag should sack him. If he remains like Gandollar, there will be increased scrutiny on her graduates by foreign universities especially on her female grads.

To those who display traits of whataboutery, because someone campaigns against the spread of HIV doesn't stop you from doing same against cancer. To paraphrase, because I am against the spread of HIV does not mean I am for the spread of cancer. It is not mutually exclusive.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / KNUST University Ghana In Pictures / Guy Spends Almost A Year Gluing 42,000 Matches To Make A Giant Sphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.