Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Am Worried, I Need Advice! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Worried, I Need Advice! (246 Views)

Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu / Need Advice,i Am Sleeping Too Much And My Exams Are Close / I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Worried, I Need Advice! by SPLENDID25(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Good day nairalanders, I am a first year student in a Nigerian university. I first got admission in the year 2017 but had to differ the session because of issues related to finance. This makes me a 2018 student with a 2017 ID Number(it wasn't changed). I differed the session when 1st semester exams was around the corner, but before then, I had submitted my chemistry practical notebook.
The next session(2018/2019) which i am supposed to and had resumed began, so I decided to do a tour around my portal. I discovered that my result was approved by the same senate that approved of my diferment, and I had C in the chemistry practical(1unit). The remaining course whose exams i did not sit for read F and FA(which I was mandated to repeat 100level). Now the question is won't this affect current 1st semester result? Please i need inputs fast!
Note: F=fail[I sad for the exam, but failed(how is it possible?)]
FA=fail absent[I did not show up for the exam(i truly did not)]
It makes my total gpa to be 0.14.
Re: I Am Worried, I Need Advice! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2019
You need to quickly speak to the Dean or head of ur department so this issue can be quickly sorted.
Re: I Am Worried, I Need Advice! by SPLENDID25(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
You need to quickly speak to the Dean or head of ur department so this issue can be quickly sorted.
thank you, I will.
Re: I Am Worried, I Need Advice! by SPLENDID25(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2019
inputs pleas, not just views!
Re: I Am Worried, I Need Advice! by SPLENDID25(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2019
inputs please, not just views!
Re: I Am Worried, I Need Advice! by SPLENDID25(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2019
inputs please, not just views!

(1) (Reply)

Myperfectwords - A Credible Writing Assistant Or A Scam? / How Much Is A White Marker Board? Used Or Unused / Vc Ae- Funai Counsels Students On Proper Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.