Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How Well Do You Trust Nairaland Paid Advert? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Well Do You Trust Nairaland Paid Advert? (578 Views)

If You Need A Certified Facebook Account For Paid Advert / If You Need A Certified Facebook Account For Paid Advert / Which Other Paid Advert In Nigeria (traffic Site) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Do You Trust Nairaland Paid Advert? by Wisedove(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Nairaland is a great platform no doubt and I can say I've been impacted through this forum one way or another.
A lot of users so much believe in the paid advert on this forum however scammers are now capitalizing on this to defraud unsuspecting users through paid advert.
I am one of the unlucky users who had fallen for paid advert to this scammers.

I will not totally castigate the scammers but I will put the blame on cc: seun and the moderators cc: fynestboi, lalasticlala, Dominique etc who are only interested in the money they get from advert but won't take any measure to verify the authenticity of the so called business.

I was a victim of two scams here on this forum because these so called business (scam) did a payed advert on nairaland: the first one was "paxtrading" that was last year though, now this year around July it was "Speedydata"(they refund back my money to me on the 18th Nov, 2019. though) I saw their paid advert here and decided to give it a trial, money was sent to the account provided but nothing showed in my wallet. I messaged them on WhatsApp several times no response I even called but they didn't pick.

I came here on nairaland to complain with proofs https://www.nairaland.com/5226313/speedydata-make-15k-weekly-through#80656395 which included money transfer alerts and the chat with speedydata
I even tagged a moderator then(dominique to be precise ) but to my greatest surprise a week after that their paid advert came back again on nairaland under business section and It last for several weeks if not months. I was really disappointed because despite the fact that I layed complain with proof seun and the moderators did nothing and still continue to let people fall for cheap scams.

I am saying these not to ridicule seun nor the moderators but in order for them to scrutinize any company/ business before advertising them so people won't be loosing their hard earned money because of the trust they have in nairaland paid advert.

I also noticed an advert always on front page but my mind's eyes is telling me that it is a time bomb waiting to explode, I won't say anything more about it but time will surely tell
Re: How Well Do You Trust Nairaland Paid Advert? by Wisedove(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2019
What is your own opinion?
Re: How Well Do You Trust Nairaland Paid Advert? by Moboj: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2019
Wisedove:
Nairaland is a great platform no doubt and I can say I've been impacted through this forum one way or another.
A lot of users so much believe in the paid advert on this forum however scammers are now capitalizing on this to defraud unsuspecting users through paid advert.
I am one of the unlucky users who had fallen for paid advert to this scammers.

I will not totally castigate the scammers but I will put the blame on cc: seun and the moderators cc: fynestboi, lalasticlala, Dominique etc who are only interested in the money they get from advert but won't take any measure to verify the authenticity of the so called business.

I was a victim of two scams here on this forum because these so called business (scam) did a payed advert on nairaland: the first one was "paxtrading" that was last year though, now this year around July it was "Speedydata" I saw their paid advert here and decided to give it a trial, money was sent to the account provided but nothing showed in my wallet. I messaged them on WhatsApp several times no response I even called but they didn't pick.

I came here on nairaland to complain with proofs https://www.nairaland.com/5226313/speedydata-make-15k-weekly-through#80656395 which included money transfer alerts and the chat with speedydata
I even tagged a moderator then(dominique to be precise ) but to my greatest surprise a week after that their paid advert came back again on nairaland under business section and It last for several weeks if not months. I was really disappointed because despite the fact that I layed complain with proof seun and the moderators did nothing and still continue to let people fall for cheap scams.

I am saying these not to ridicule seun nor the moderators but in order for them to scrutinize any company/ business before advertising them so people won't be loosing their hard earned money because of the trust they have in nairaland paid advert.

I also noticed an advert always on front page but my mind's eyes is telling me that it is a time bomb waiting to explode, I won't say anything more about it but time will surely tell
Soo true
I also expected a kind of check on NL's part before accepting to advertise business's on their paid adverts,at least to run a check if they're legit
I almost bought from one data thing like that but what I do is I don't trust easily,I type their names on Google and write is so so so legit,I get to read reviews and draw my conclusions
Re: How Well Do You Trust Nairaland Paid Advert? by Wisedove(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2019
That ought to be the best thing seun and the advertising department do with every advert they are being given. I.e to verify the legitimacy of the company/business or the advert as the case may be.

Last year I am quite sure I wasn't the only person that fell for paxtrading paid advert, claiming they trade bitcoin and any other E-currency you can think of.

If precautions are not taken these scammers will be coming over and over again re-branding their packages and paying for advert because they know the that this forum only cares about the money they will get from the advert and care less about their legitimacy.

@moboj you're one of the few lucky ones
Re: How Well Do You Trust Nairaland Paid Advert? by Mikemanm: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wisedove:
That ought to be the best thing seun and the advertising department do with every advert they are being given. I.e to verify the legitimacy of the company/business or the advert as the case may be.

Last year I am quite sure I wasn't the only person that fell for paxtrading paid advert, claiming they trade bitcoin and any other E-currency you can think of.

If precautions are not taken these scammers will be coming over and over again re-branding their packages and paying for advert because they know the that this forum only cares about the money they will get from the advert and care less about their legitimacy.

@moboj you're one of the few lucky ones

very funny...

what do you think bitcoin itself is before
-
-
-

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace CEO, Allen Onyema Delivers Lecture At UI Alumni Association, Condemns / How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Steps / We Supply Pure Igbo Oils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.