Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (69165 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Bbbwings: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ikem11:

Who told you AK is rusty? That always u nigerians problem always thinking u know it all when u just a foolish boy in the village who managed to get 1gig data to come online and rant rubbish.

Keep exploring your foolishness
As the ak done work now, why we dy dig seven graves
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Ikem11(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bbbwings:

As the ak done work now, why we dy dig seven graves

Ask una oga at the top no blame the AK abi AK go fire it sef

@op never said his AK no fire... He said the guys ran out of ammunition. U people always leave matter and be chasing shadows that's why all these politicians toils with una brains ontop una self claimed smartness
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by VAQAXY: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Just look at archaic dead den guns they gave these innocent soldiers to fight with, while Brutai is busy buying houses in Dubai.

Nigeria doesn't worth dying for

1 Like

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by kikake: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hundred years from now, Nigeria shall still be fighting Boko Haram - all things about Nigeria's political structure, governance system and constitution remaining equal - with Nigeria's economy crippled, Nigeria becoming a pariah state.
A large percentage of Nigerians do not even understand what caused Boko Haram - desire for a country to be governed by Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

You can only defeat a phenomenon if you know/accept the cause of the phenomenon.

2 Likes

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Lawmak: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigeria is not worth dyeing for
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by ibechris(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Only son just died for corrupt men and women of this APC govt...fighting to protect the same rubbish caused for not educating their people.

I can't fight my enemies fight. In their stupidity they created Bokoharam and today they are sending Christians to go and die for what they created.

How can soldiers run out of ammunitions with all the Billions budgeted for?...oh what a country!
I rather run to Cameron than allow Bokoharam to kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by DannyBams91: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't know why people still keep joining Nigeria Army... RIP Bro
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by officialJP(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigerian soldiers gun are the worsted in the world
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by effido666: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
If I b soldier I for first shut Brutai for giving us Ak 47 for war while DSS go dey use better modern guns dey guard our useless politicians
PureGoldh:
Nigerian government is to be blamed

Dem go send soldiers to war but will not fully equip them... What baffles me is the kinda guy dx Boko Haram people do carry... Like the spec is way better than the ones Nigerian soldiers are being given.

May their souls rest in Peace
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Jamesilvar(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ikem11:

Don't call AK ancient many world power countries still use it and in combat, AK is still rated best assault riffle. It's more reliable, doesn't jam, easy to reload and can fire even in mud.

Don't blame the gun but the people that equipped the gun

Eh, it doesn't jam thanks to the generous clearance between its moving parts. But it's accuracy is horrible. Those soldiers are better off with a Koch G3 which many of these kidnappers in Rivers state manage to afford than a world war 2 assault rifle!!!
RIP Gallant Soldier.

1 Like

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Temptee101(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
grandstar:
Don't they have proper body bags? Soldiers wrapped like that is disrespectful.

Quite a shame! They couldn't even borrow from that midget, hellrufia since he once threatened to deport the then foreign election observers back in body bags

God punish our politicians

2 Likes

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by sizer07: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
A day will surly come when those poor innocent soldiers who are been used as a sacrificial lambs will turn on there masters at the theatre of war. And it will be bloody. Most of this guys join this suicide job called army due to lack of jobs, tell me what a gallant dud like this will doing in borno fighting boko boys?this country is not worth dying for period. Most guys I knew have gone AWOL (run), and its not there fault, they cant come n die for a country and a mare a cheque of 1m will b handed to there immediate families they left behind, in 3 months time, quite notice is serve to there families in the barracks in other to make space to accommodate another sacrifices lambs. New intakes, new recruits . RIP gallant falling hero

2 Likes

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Colb461: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigerian is nt worth dieing for oh....
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by 12inchDickson: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ikem11:

My brother this is a terrorist war they are facing... No better riffle than what they have... AK is a better assault riffle for them.

The problem is that they are not equipped and well managed by the authorities.

Try make a research and learn more about Ak-47. It's not just a gun... It's an assault weapon
there are better assault riffle jo
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by ChristineC: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ikem11:

My brother this is a terrorist war they are facing... No better riffle than what they have... AK is a better assault riffle for them.

Try make a research and learn more about Ak-47. It's not just a gun... It's an assault weapon
I'm assuming you don't know there are model years, just like you have a 1990 Camry and a 2019 Camry undecided
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Gwazah(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
JESUS! THIS IS MY FRIEND BIG FISH. WE WERE IN JOS TOGETHER I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE JOINED ARMY. MAY UR SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by mdchikezie(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
can you blame them?? ignorance is evil asf
Ikem11:

Don't mind those old fools who sit inside one their one room arguing on things they know nothing about.
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by feeloscar(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dagger111:
Ee no go better for bloggers, this pics is nt recent attack pic, am a soldier bt media are causing epidemic to our society d more. Stop painting red when it should be white cos u want to smile to bank.
You are not a soldier but an arse for even thinking the way you did. The young man lost his dad last year and got killed this year,his mum has not come to terms with his death and you are there spewing thrash. May god give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Dagger111(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
feeloscar:
You are not a soldier but an arse for even thinking the way you did. The young man lost his dad last year and got killed this year,his mum has not come to terms with his death and you are there spewing thrash. May god give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

U cant understand what am saying, the second pics showing soldiers lifeless on the ground wasn't a recent attack. I knw what am saying man.
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by klever18(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bbbwings:

Shut the f..uck up
Look how rusty that AK is
Look at south african officers with shining new toys
dis guys are Kenyan special force na. during the hotel attack
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Ikem11(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
ChristineC:

I'm assuming you don't know there are model years, just like you have a 1990 Camry and a 2019 Camry undecided

Let me ask you. 1990 camry and 2019 which one is more reliable and can stand test of time and rough cruising?

1 Like

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by ChristineC: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ikem11:

Let me ask you. 1990 camry and 2019 which one is more reliable and can stand test of time and rough cruising?

1 Like

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by ohem007(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Me and my bro had this same argument this afternoon

I have always wanted to be a soldier even till now sef
I told him that instead of me joining nigeria army i will rather fight for american army, seal, marine or anything
My reason was lack of weapon

How can you equip police with AK-47 and equip our army with the same AK-47
What happened to Tavor, M-4, M-16, AR-15 or even desert eagle

Even boko haram uses better ammunition than our army

I believe we've got the funds buh those assh0les cake eaters won't do shit about it
I pray those pot belly bastard up there comes to their senses

RIP our fallen heroes
RIP Nigeria
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by ayandee: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
grandstar:
Don't they have proper body bags? Soldiers wrapped like that is disrespectful.
it's a pity and it's disrespectful. Wrapping them in the same blanket they slept with. This would démoralise others
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by ohem007(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ikem11:

Bro do your research on colt AR-15, M-4, M-16 and tavor

AK na just most used gun for world

2 Likes

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by achikolo(f): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Yeah, these are the kind of news that make you happy, the more reason you are now calling everyone to come rejoice with you right?

Hopefully, you must be very hard by now. So you can now masturbate on it as much as you like, okay. Bye.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by deltateam: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nbote:
And our President took 1billion in dollars to fund insurgency in d North East... Yet we kip hearing such tales ... Na thunder go fire dis govt and it's supporters. I jus pity d families of d poor soldiers who are sitting docks and sacrificial lambs in dis insurgency business

10 likes for the C in C to lead the assault.
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Moventist: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
My Almamatter .RIP
Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by Ikem11(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
ohem007:

Bro do your research on AR-15

Oga AR-15 is not an assault riffle.

Let me make one thing clear for your understanding.

If you tap on AK trigger it fires more than 1 round of ammunition.

If you do same with AR-15 it fires only 1 round.

Now use your head

1 Like

Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by deltateam: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
olufemi7onifade:
BREAKING NEWS!

This is to inform Government Collage Makurdi the class of '95 of the tragic & untimely death of our classmates PRINCEWELL TERHEMBA IYO who serves with the Nigerian Army, 82 Div Enugu but deployed to Maiduguri as a special force to combat the insurgents, Boko Haram in Borno State.

Until his death, TERHEMBA IYO came home (Benue) on a two weeks pass (break) inorder to continue work on his personal building and relocate his mother & make her more comfortable.

PRINCEWELL TERHEMBA IYO left on the 8th of September, 2019 with the hope to return & complete the building, he was killed in a fierce attack in Borno State on the 12th of September, 2019 & his decaying remains found 5 days later on the 17th September, 2019.

According to reports, his colleagues retreated & whispered to him to do same tactically, of course due to insufficient armoury to sustain the long engagement at the war front with the Boko Haram.

As a soldier that he is, you have to obey the last command even without ammunitions.
He is survived by his wife with Two kids & an aged mother. LATE PRINCEWELL TERHEMBA IYO was the only son.
Adiós!

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100021644838886

See the outdated gun they gave him without any protective gear.

Yet money is exchanging hands daily in Ghana must go bags in guise of fighting insurgency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.