Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 (35961 Views)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Having An Open Marriage – Cynthia Obi-uchendu / Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by senatordave1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
noblealuu:

Stop this!!! How many Ibos have won BBNAIJA since inception?!
2 out of 4.
Re: Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 by Amanda4life: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
viccipedia:
When Mercy came on stage, and Ebuka gave her that deep hug, I knew she had won. Ebuka also liked Mercy and disliked Tacha.

The mystery of whether or not she would have won with Tacha in the house will forever hunt bb lovers.

I will never watch NBA naija again. Politics

Somebody flinged her hair on someone else and big brother big fake eye did not see anything wrong with that.

The yeye fake big brother eye did not see when they were gossiping her because of body of which big brother may even have in reality. Mchew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" / Bbnaija Anto Shares Bikini Photos From Abu-dhabi (Photos) / Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.