Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers (26560 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by atiku07(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
damn! okete ti boru o! some lecturers will definitely be caught

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by BREYZ: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
BBC should go to Faculty of Law , River State University. Please help save our daughters, we have dogs as lecturers.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Tflex01: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Azone:
[s]This is the best way to go. When you are through with this kindly also start corruption with government officials. This way they start to sit up and deliver on there promises.[/s]
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by TSRC: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
I remember that my lecturer guy at tai solarin.
The day I saw his phone, I nearly wept.

Nearly a hundred videos of him banging different female students.

In fact, he told me he is tired of sex that he wants money now .

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by kokoA(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
The British want to destroy our top educational institution. The British have done nothing positive for this country. If Unilag had made a major breakthrough in research would the BBC publish or run documentary on it ? Go to Uk universities and your white professors will be telling you that you can’t graduate here with first class because you’re black! They should run documentaries on those .
I you feel pained oya, call NTA DG to send some staff to over there. Shey BBC is to Britain what NTA is to Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Treasure17(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Unguided and shameless lecturers who can't control their craving for canal gratification must be expose. Quite disheartening and thought provoking when some were narrating their ordeals in the hands of these lecturers on a radio programme I was listening to this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by gulfer: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hospitals will witness a lot of HBP cases in the next few days.........and the Cold room (UNILAG) will actually be too cold for them to drink beer until further notice grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by ProfessorBola: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dshocker:
BBC doing what our media house could not do,even for journalist to come in mass and protest over the wrongful detention of sowore was a problem...Case closed;Nigeria is a country.

No don't get mislead...The Universities are just responding to what BBC Media is doing as a reaction to so called International Attention.

We should not allows a foreign media house i.e the BBC to be the one dictating in terms of public reaction to issues reported on in Nigeria...we have a National Assembly, A Judiciary, A Investigative Disciplinary Panel in Nigerian Universities...They should be doing the work of upholding fairness and justice in our Country Nigeria
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Treasure17(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
The British want to destroy our top educational institution. The British have done nothing positive for this country. If Unilag had made a major breakthrough in research would the BBC publish or run documentary on it ? Go to Uk universities and your white professors will be telling you that you can’t graduate here with first class because you’re black! They should run documentaries on those .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by ProfessorBola: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
BREYZ:
BBC should go to Faculty of Law , River State University. Please help save our daughters, we have dogs as lecturers.

Stop crying for European media i.e white people to save you..you will regret it when they start reporting propaganda and lies against Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by caprini1: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
When will BBC start exposing those who stashed millions of pounds in their British banks? we will also gladly appreciate it.

5 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by ProfessorBola: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:

You have spoken some valid facts here...I don's think they are happy about our Public and Private Universities growth and prosperity as it mean's that they will not have Pounds and dollars coming into their economy.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by kizaronto: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:

That is not the crux of the matter. Don't be on the other side of the divide except you are trying to be irresponsible like Mr. Boniface.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by ProfessorBola: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Brika:
The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), has revealed plan to expose more Nigerian lecturers involved in SexForGrades.

This was made known by BBC Africa Eye Reporter, Kiki Mordi, in a recent post via her official Twitter account.

“Tonight, we will reveal more lecturers we caught on camera when we post our full hour long documentary on @BBCAfrica YouTube. You will want to watch this,” she wrote.

So they BBC now is now the Social Media Judge of what Happens to so called Corrupt Lecturer's in Nigeria..

Fellow Nigerians this is not the way to go for our country...we should do the right thing and not allow so called external media houses from foreign
countries to dictate what happens in Nigeria in terms of Justice and Fairness in the Society...
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Olodo24: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
The hurdle here is the fact that some female students initiate this thing by themselves. They see it as great opportunities to not study hard.

I don't support the stupid lecturers though. They're idiots
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by ProfessorBola: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
GeniusDavid:
You are not very bright.

He has a point...when in 2011-12, 1200 African students 80% who were Nigerians were removed from Universities in North London because they said they where coming into the country as students but not finishing their degree's and it affected nearly 600 Nigerian students who had to leave and look for other schools to accept them to finish their degree programme where was the BBC then?...it just a case of them dictating to you and when its their country you should accept their decisions....

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by micflo28(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please go to university of abuja they are many there. They are shameless urchins

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Hermionegranger(f): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
The BBC has gone too far in this. One thing about this sex for marks scandal is that there must be proof to nail the affected lecturer. If there are no evidence the lecturer will fight tooth and nail and will win 100%. A female professor once got herself into trouble when she took up such a case.
Thank God for mobile phones and apps. The Advent of this gadgets are the ones that unravel the can of worms rotting the education sector.
Did you even watch the documentary at all

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Aiyk2333: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
nothing on planet one will do to satisfy a Nigerian!!! do u know how many female victims have been praying for a moment like this!!! do you know the feeling when u write exams for umpteen times and ur failed because u didn't offer sex?? do u know what it means for a man old enough to be ur father to be forcing you to sex!! u don't know this feelings that's why u selfishly think they want to destroy our educational image.. what image does our education even have what, where and how?? where they not the same people that brought education here, gave many Nigerians scholarships in England
if you don't know what to say u shut up.. Even the poorest uni in the UK is better than covenant or OAU.. I wonder what u think they'll gain tarnishing the image of our educational system..
As for the issue of racism, they're lots and loads of blacks, Nigerian precisely who are profs in various disciplines

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by King44(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
sharaaap thay should run documentary on both seriously this case needs to be addressed it is on for too long those lectures are perverts and since there is no body anyone could bring take case to without being intimidated and dealt with they keep demanding demanding sex before they give grades whether u pass or not as long as you are beautiful u don enter while for the boys they are found of demanding money directly or indirectly

something tells me you are one of them or you are support of such unholy act ur days are numbered o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by softy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Hmmmmm....... Not funny.
We should be honest with ourselves. British do not want to destroy any top institution in Nigeria, rather they are putting things in order, for a girl child, engaged, and married women who are students to survive in our environment.

If u know what these monsters (sex addict lecturers) are doing every blessed day to female students, u will definitely applaud the BBC.

WHO NO GO KNOW NO GO KNOW!

Everything is not politics or partisan.

Well done BBC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by luluosas(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
You better contact BBC now so as to expose the hegoat Prof sharp sharp
lilbest4:
Some shameless lecturers do this thing, two of my friends have reported one particular top Prof in my school to me and it is very bad. Some collect money from boys and vagina from girls, some girls are very happy doing it especially the ones already into sugar daddy things (which is a very big percentage of university girls) since they will just continue hoeing and get good grades at the end of the day.
I know some disgruntled fools will see this as an opportunity to blast, shame and vilify men. If you are one of them, I want to officially remind you that you are a fool. The corrupt fools that are doing this aren't even up to 1% of male Lecturers but their reach is always very far and they are mostly religious.

Upcoming feminists shall either be ignored or fuccked really hard
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by BREYZ: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
ProfessorBola:

Stop crying for European media i.e white people to save you..you will regret it when they start reporting propaganda and lies against Nigeria.
Nigeria itself is a propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Ykc2(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dshocker:
BBC doing what our media house could not do,even for journalist to come in mass and protest over the wrongful detention of sowore was a problem...Case closed;Nigeria is a country.
outmr media house jounerlist will go and inform the suspect and collect his or her egunje
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by MedicH: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Would you rather have them cover this rot and pretend it didn't happen?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by IDnoble1: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Are you saying what those lectures are doing is correct?
Or don't you think if they do the normal we may not really need to travel there to study. This is not the issue of blackmail but exposure of the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Ykc2(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
I no go lie if i be lecturer dem go catch tire ,imagine a girl wey fear no go let you toast because of beauty and her papa get money now the same girl now come to your office begin dey beg you to make her pass as she be iti boribo say can give you what ever you want nna men my jagunlabi go misbehave wink
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Nmezor(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Expose dem all, Randy lecturers here and there undecided they won't let innocent ladies be
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by UniportAgbero: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Your lie isn't even brilliant. If you must tell a lie, tell it brilliantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by UniportAgbero: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
ProfessorBola:

You have spoken some valid facts here...I don's think they are happy about our Public and Private Universities growth and prosperity as it mean's that they will not have Pounds and dollars coming into their economy.

I'm trying to understand why you think our universities are growing? Prosperity? In which field? Please if you have nothing to say or type park for corner let brilliant minds comment.

I'm not even sure you attended any university, if you did you'd know by now that we don't have universities, only glorified secondary schools. Do you know the level of research going on in the world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration / Students From Hell Or Smart Students? (video) / How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.