Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers (26561 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by UniportAgbero: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
ProfessorBola:

He has a point...when in 2011-12, 1200 African students 80% who were Nigerians were removed from Universities in North London because they said they where coming into the country as students but not finishing their degree's and it affected nearly 600 Nigerian students who had to leave and look for other schools to accept them to finish their degree programme where was the BBC then?...it just a case of them dictating to you and when its their country you should accept their decisions....

For your information, the BBC carried that news, even CNN reported it.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by CyberWolf: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
The British want to destroy our top educational institution. The British have done nothing positive for this country. If Unilag had made a major breakthrough in research would the BBC publish or run documentary on it ? Go to Uk universities and your white professors will be telling you that you can’t graduate here with first class because you’re black! They should run documentaries on those .
But blacks, especially Nigerians has been graduating with first class from UK Universities of recent, what do you have to say about that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Ibile77(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
ProfessorBola:

Stop crying for European media i.e white people to save you..you will regret it when they start reporting propaganda and lies against Nigeria.
you are absolutely correct, we must be careful, while it's true that the Lecturers are rotten and breeding maggots yet we should be careful about the foreign reportage else when they turned against us, we should not complain.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by BluntBoy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
UniportAgbero:

I'm trying to understand why you think our universities are growing? Prosperity? In which field? Please if you have nothing to say or type park for corner let brilliant minds comment.

I'm not even sure you attended any university, if you did you'd know by now that we don't have universities, only glorified secondary schools. Do you know the level of research going on in the world?

I was beginning to wonder if I wasn't dreaming.

How can anyone delude themselves into believing that our academic institutions are growing well enough for BBC to team up with the government of Britain to cause a major scandal?

How many of our universities have at least a Nobel laureate on their staff? How many of our lecturers have at least a globally recognized patent?

Some Nigerians can be delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by betterpikinn: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
BBC must be very stupid to have picked unilag (ONE OF THE VERY LEAST PLACE 'SEX FOR GRADE THING HAPPENS)

Unilag is filled with AJEBOTAS and little children amongst many staff children and relatives so, such a thing is not very rampant but happens ON A CODED LEVEL....

When you talk of SEX FOR GRADE, go to headquarters like'
DELSU
UNICAL
OOU
FUTO
OSU
Ekpoma etc

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by TempleHouse: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=naijaguy123456 post=82926931]The British want to destroy our top educational institution. The British have done nothing positive for this country. If Unilag had made a major breakthrough in research would the BBC publish or run documentary on it ? Go to Uk universities and your white professors will be telling you that you can’t graduate here with first class because you’re black! They should run documentaries on those .[/quote
How does the British want to destroy our educational system by exposing the evils in the universities?
Stop peddling lies to justify the disgraceful act of those lecturers which you seems to cherish.
You cannot equate racism with pheadophile, infact most black students excel than their white counterparts and your argument is baseless without any iota of truth.
There are discipline in foreign universities and thus the reason why millions of people are rushing to send their wards abroad.
Sexual crime in Nigeria Universities had become endemic and must be rooted out.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by BluntBoy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
betterpikinn:

BBC must be very stupid to have picked unilag (ONE OF THE VERY LEAST PLACE 'SEX FOR GRADE THING HAPPENS)

Unilag is filled with AJEBOTAS and little children amongst many staff children and relatives so, such a thing is not very rampant but happens ON A CODED LEVEL....

When you talk of SEX FOR GRADE, go to headquarters like'
DELSU
UNICAL
OOU
FUTO
OSU
Ekpoma etc

Wait for stories from other universities. Unilag was not the only university covered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by TempleHouse: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
The British want to destroy our top educational institution. The British have done nothing positive for this country. If Unilag had made a major breakthrough in research would the BBC publish or run documentary on it ? Go to Uk universities and your white professors will be telling you that you can’t graduate here with first class because you’re black! They should run documentaries on those .
How does the British want to destroy our educational system by exposing the evils in the universities? 
Stop peddling lies to justify the disgraceful act of those lecturers which you seems to cherish. 
You cannot equate racism with pheadophile, infact most black students excel than their white counterparts and your argument is baseless without any iota of truth. 
There are discipline in foreign universities and thus the reason why millions of people are rushing to send their wards abroad. 
Sexual crime in Nigeria Universities had become endemic and must be rooted out.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Realbarc: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dshocker:
BBC doing what our media house could not do,even for journalist to come in mass and protest over the wrongful detention of sowore was a problem...Case closed;Nigeria is a country.

Well-done BBC for leading the crusade.

I have a few question though

1. Will BBC do a sexual harassment story on any lecturer residing in Britain.? Or should we pretend there are no such case in Britain.

2. Will BBC run documentary on sleezy trade practice by British companies or should we pretend there is no such.

3. Will BBC run documentaries on Crime/ drugs/ racism in Britain or should we pretend there are no such.

There are so many "will BBC ......." But I will stop there.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that randy lecturers are been exposed as many of my female coleagues s suffered in the Hands of the lecturers. Infact, we heard cases where I heard the ladies join cult to wade of the lecturers .

What BBC successfully implement in other countries should also be seen in their countries.

If you have a contrary opinion to the balancing media act, other than my postulation, please kindly state your objection in a kind and polite manner. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Weirdgee: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
keep up the good work.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by TempleHouse: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Realbarc:

Well-done BBC for leading the crusade.

I have a few question though

1. Will BBC do a sexual harassment story on any lecturer residing in Britain.? Or should we pretend there are no such case in Britain.

2. Will BBC run documentary on sleezy trade practice by British companies or should we pretend there is no such.

3. Will BBC run documentaries on Crime/ drugs/ racism in Britain or should we pretend there are no such.

There are so many "will BBC ......." But I will stop there.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that randy lecturers are been exposed as many of my female coleagues s suffered in the Hands of the lecturers. Infact, we heard cases where I heard the ladies join cult to wade of the lecturers .

What BBC successfully implement in other countries should also be seen in their countries.

If you have a contrary opinion to the balancing media act, other than my postulation, please kindly state your objection in a kind and polite manner. Thanks
Infact, BBC exposed Lecturers, Members of Congress, Head of Corporates Organisations etc, Members of Royal Families, Musicians and even including the serving Prime Minister on any allegations and any crimes which is of public interest.
There is a BBC program called PANORAMA which is aired on quarterly basis and it' can be viewed online and on You Tube.
Hope it satisfy your curiosity !
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Alanpoza007: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Which white Profs are saying you can't get First Class cos you're black, with the way the news of Nigerian students getting First Class and Distinction in Masters from UK Universities litter this forum regularly. I don't believe what you're saying Mr.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Realbarc: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
TempleHouse:

Infact, BBC exposed Lecturers, Members of Congress, Head of Corporates Organisations etc, Members of Royal Families, Musicians and even including the serving Prime Minister on any allegations and any crimes which is of public interest.
There is a BBC program called PANORAMA which is aired on quarterly basis and it' can be viewed online and on You Tube.

Thanks.

I will check it out.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Candycrushy(f): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tflex01:
Any "expose" that does not involve Uniben lecturers especially Faculty of Physical sciences, management sciences and Art is total nonsense.

Some lecturers just act as if their female students' pussies is their birth right.

grin
Faculty of arts particularly...enl dept to be precise
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by princetboy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
What of girls that seduce the male lecturers for grade are they not criminals also
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by softy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
TempleHouse:

U dey mind those funny set of our educated illiterates wey FULL NAIJA.

Read, they will not. Contribute sensibly to an issue objectively and pragmatically., they will not.

THESE SETS OF PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE IN OUR SOCIAL STRATA IN NIGERIA.

That's why they blame even their tomorrow on every thing they can lay their hands on, so as to improve their frustrated levels of thinking faculty and self inflicted paranoia.

Imagine if these ones are lecturers!

These sex addicted lecturers (whose victims are married women, single mothers, beautiful girls from poor background and quiet girls) are everywhere in Nigeria's 'Studysphere'

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Karrate: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
The BBC are going too far. So many scandals like this have remained unreported. One thing about this sex for marks scandal is that there must be proof to nail the affected lecturer. If there are no evidence the lecturer will fight tooth and nail and will win 100%. A female professor once got herself into trouble when she took up such a case and she was sued.
We should be grateful for mobile phones and apps. The Advent of this gadgets are the ones unraveling the can of worms rotting the education sector.

Don't you worry about that proof will be provided.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by xpool(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Why are you such a pig?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Beat123(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dshocker:
BBC doing what our media house could not do,even for journalist to come in mass and protest over the wrongful detention of sowore was a problem...Case closed;Nigeria is a country.
our media house is for political n self enlargement. They after audience. After money.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by naijaguy123456(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who is this 1mbecile ?
xpool:

Why are you such a pig?
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by tete7000(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Whatever wrong you think happens in UK does not make sexual harrasment right in Nigeria. Maybe we should pray that your sisters and daughters be victims. Let BBC do all the exposure they want to do. It is a good development. Stop reading racial sentiment into everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
This has been going on for decades.

I think other lecturers from the 1970s to 90s need to exposed as well.

Terrible scum bags.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
softy:

U dey mind those funny set of our educated illiterates wey FULL NAIJA.

Read, they will not. Contribute sensibly to an issue objectively and pragmatically., they will not.

THESE SETS OF PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE IN OUR SOCIAL STRATA IN NIGERIA.

That's why they blame even their tomorrow on every thing they can lay their hands on, so as to improve their frustrated levels of thinking faculty and self inflicted paranoia.

Imagine if these ones are lecturers!

These sex addicted lecturers (whose victims are married women, single mothers, beautiful girls from poor background and quiet girls) are everywhere in Nigeria's 'Studysphere'

It is a worldwide menance .
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Legendguru: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
ohhh
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by notoriousbabe: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't know why lalasticlala name just dey come back to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I am thinking.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by stormborn28(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Florblu:
A colleague sent the link to me some minutes ago and i was appalled while watching. There are students who might want to do these things with the lecturers willingly, they should look out for those kind of students and ignore those who are not interested
hmmmmmm...so some girls dey drop their toto willingly...
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by stormborn28(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
ProfessorBola:

Stop crying for European media i.e white people to save you..you will regret it when they start reporting propaganda and lies against Nigeria.
hmmmmmm....you are a professor... I understand
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by stormborn28(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
ProfessorBola:

You have spoken some valid facts here...I don's think they are happy about our Public and Private Universities growth and prosperity as it mean's that they will not have Pounds and dollars coming into their economy.
rubbish talk... Evil hiding under the cover of darkness
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by boldon: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mr. Robert of the department of mass com UNN must be there. That man is a predator

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hermionegranger:
Did you even watch the documentary at all
I watched it
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by double0seven(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
TSRC:
I remember that my lecturer guy at tai solarin.
The day I saw his phone, I nearly wept.

Nearly a hundred videos of him banging different female students.

In fact, he told me he is tired of sex that he wants money now .

Nearly hundred videos

Liar liar liar

See your mouth
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers by Janosky: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sexual harassments alias sex for marks occurs everywhere even in British universities and other public institutions of learning.
It reeks of biased reporting to restrict their focus to Tertiary institutions in West Africa to be specific.
The good, the bad and the ugly exist in all climes .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration / Students From Hell Or Smart Students? (video) / How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.