Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC (40984 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by TruthProphet: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
LORDKing001:
I blame the stupid females who will voluntarily offer their body for sex and later accuses the lecturer of demanding. I blame the students not the lecturers. Quote me anywhere...
Now

A lecturer invited you to his office ....
You deliberately accepted his invitation knowingly fully well what the invitation entails even though you don't ... Why not ask him politely... Sir any problem or why should I be invited please...
Now your mind is not settled... Why not go with a friend awaiting to always distract you when the conversation is getting longer and resulting to something else yet you're agreeing....
You went there alone on leggings, sleeveless, showing your breast very juicy saying nothing will happen after all you'll shout.... But you didn't reject you went ahead...

My point is even though you must go to his office why not dress like deeper life member or d way Mallemas dress covering their face and feet with gown to his office.

See some this girls are the major problems not the lecturer...

E remain small you for make sense.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Ndipe(m): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Let them be exposed.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Ugosample(m): 1:48am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:
Bros why did Adam blame Eve for giving him d apple?

because Adam refused to take responsibility for his actions
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by trilobite: 3:16am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:
I blame the stupid females who will voluntarily offer their body for sex and later accuses the lecturer of demanding. I blame the students not the lecturers. Quote me anywhere...
Now

You deliberately accepted his invitation knowingly fully well what the invitation entails even though you don't ... Why not ask him politely... Sir any problem or why should I be invited please...
Now your mind is not settled... Why not go with a friend awaiting to always distract you when the conversation is getting longer and resulting to something else yet you're agreeing....
You went there alone on leggings, sleeveless, showing your breast very juicy saying nothing will happen after all you'll shout.... But you didn't reject you went ahead...

My point is even though you must go to his office why not dress like deeper life member or d way Mallemas dress covering their face and feet with gown to his office.

Why should a female student be afraid of meeting her lecturer in the first place?
I believe you know the meaning of the word restraint?
Girls are the problem?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by trilobite: 3:20am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:

I'm schooling in the North... And you know northern universities they've sharia despite that these girls still dress anyhow on campus. How do you justify that. You have hormone. But both parties agreed and both have to be blamed. If the lecturer is suspended the student should also be suspended.

So his defence in court should be "I have hormone'?

I know fully dressed Muslim girls who were also victims of assault up North. One hasn't graduated till today.
So she should be blamed?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by airbrush: 4:12am On Oct 08, 2019
MhannyEra:
More

oga your life don gas internationally seriously
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 08, 2019
LabDNA:

That guy MelesZenawi is a classic text book case of Passive Aggresive disorder. A mental illness of many sadistic people. Nothing positive comes from them, always opposing every idea, always fighting, repetitively annoying, bitter and lamenting about everything. They usually have a history of broken and/or loveless family, abusive childhood, bully, drunk parents.

Many of them are also borderline suicidal and wants everybody to be angry because they are also unhappy. A classic case of 'Misery loves company'.

He should read up online and do a self-diagnosis and start therapy, there is still hope for him as long he has not commited suicide yet. Else he'll end up poor, miserable and take his own life. I pray he doesn't end up like that.

I wish him well and ask God to help him anyday he stops denying he has a mental issue (like other mental health patients, they always deny anything is wrong is with them, that's another symptom) and embraces therapy which must start from within him.

Am happy, I put your head to work and inorder.

case closed.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by emmahoney(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:
Now

Yeah, there are two sides to a coin and the subject matter is not an exception. However, hypocrites will not want to reason along this line of yours. They would rather come for your head instead.

Reducing this menace goes beyond punishing these randy lecturers. Lazy female students need to focus on their studies and avoid over familarisation with male lecturers. Many of the female students will leave female lecturers and be familiarising with male ones knowing fully well what could become of them. They usually avoid the female lecturers like plague because they knew that they cannot offer those helps that can be gotten from their male counterparts!
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:
Now

I don't blame you though

I can assure you that if you had watch the video of that Mr Boniface you wouldn't have typed this piece of shit.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by TheSmoothTalker(m): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Professor Labolabo grin

Nairalanders, Please come through for me�

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Kindly Share
Love & light always ❤
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Pataricatering(f): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Ofcourse u will think it since ur like him - did they employ him to be chasing students ? Or teaching them ?
OwenDesired:
Just thinking....what if this man was innocent?
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Pataricatering(f): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Ur ignorant ! U know very well this lecturers use blackmail of failing students but because u want to find a way to blame women u wrote this nonsense - u most likely didn’t go to university - if u did u would Mtn have typed this rubbish u typed . .
LORDKing001:
Now

Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Fallenhunter: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:
Now

The lecturers have a duty to behave responsibly no matter if their student is naked in front of them and begs for dick. Even then they shouldn't be bleeping their students. What about the lecturers who blackmail the student, failing them or passing them based on if they spread their legs ? If you run a business and your emoloyee is giving away free stuff because the customer has sex with them will you run after the customer and say your employee has 0 blame ? Of course not right ? You'd fire the employee.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by ProudDick: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:
you see where you are coming from. Of cos Yes. If a police extort you in division A you can report him in division B.

So what would they do about it?
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by 9icetoo(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:
Now

Trash.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by Elliot2(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2019
LORDKing001:

Are we now saying that this girls don't have their own flaws? Let's be frank.
Every human is not without flaws. But you see,those girls that seduce lecturers also know those they can seduce and that will fall. Back in uniport,there are certain lecturers you can not dare go close to to do bullshit with. There was this lecturer that was so disciplined that you dare not try that,if not you will repeat till eternity. He was so strict that there was a story of some girls tracing him to his home and seduced and slept with his son who helped them secretly took their scripts and remarked them. It was when the underage lad got infected with an std and was diagnosed,the shocked father forced him to confess where he caught it and he did. The father had his son arrested. Those particular girls paid dearly for it. So you see,randy lecturers encourage the trend.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by LORDKing001: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Elliot2:
Every human is not without flaws. But you see,those girls that seduce lecturers also know those they can seduce and that will fall. Back in uniport,there are certain lecturers you can not dare go close to to do bullshit with. There was this lecturer that was so disciplined that you dare not try that,if not you will repeat till eternity. He was so strict that there was a story of some girls tracing him to his home and seduced and slept with his son who helped them secretly took their scripts and remarked them. It was when the underage lad got infected with an std and was diagnosed,the shocked father forced him to confess where he caught it and he did. The father had his son arrested. Those particular girls paid dearly for it. So you see,randy lecturers encourage the trend.
I totally agreed with you. Some girls will voluntarily offer their body
Without been compelled and they're happy doing it. Some lecturers will sleep with them and still fail dem. These ones are the complainingl of sex for marks when it back fire.

I have this girl in my compound bro this girl no d jack as expected but I heard from her close friend she's in strong 2 1. Haba na.. Person were go s d compound were others d sch d take test madam d house d press fone.
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by tck2000(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
e
Re: Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC by TONYE001(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You went to someone's office, set him up, publish the video and demands clap.

All the foreign national should also allow Africans to be streaming and investigating their country.

They can't be saint all the time.

They do not project themselves as saints. No. Anyone can do freelance journalism. Here or there. Perhaps except in some extreme societies.

We shouldn't leave the message and attack the messenger. The BBC should be thanked for exposing this craze, with evidence.

Are you more worried that the BBC invaded our sovereign state than you are about the menace that's ongoing in our citadel of learning?

We lack investigative journalists in our shores. We lack journalists that would painstakingly mount a two year investigation. Do we have media houses that are willing to pump in resource and man power to carry out such an investigation? Would corruption allow us to report the truth as it is?

It amazes me that people would either make excuses for the lecturers or cry foul that the BBC is disrespecting our sovereignty.

By the way, these lecturers were not set up. Reality was simply simulated.

There's a difference.

Good afternoon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out / Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... / Riot By NASU Staff In FUOYE, Lecturers Brutally Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.