Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (89140 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by ppreye(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Asst GOAT

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
his wife no get yanch? A whole CR7, na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
If na Naija now, if you never were heaven and earth God no go answer your prayer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
See how they went to church... Unlike us in Nigeria... Chai grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ronaldo God fearing Christian... Messi devil.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Money man in action

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Equity15(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
my G.O.A.T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
then I once stopped going to church cos I don't have outfits to compete

but now , I remember going to early 6:00 mass from club last year

cos if I try go home i will sleep off

so I went from club to church then home

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
This is in Italy o, where Rome is, enclaving Vatican City and the origin of Roman Catholicism.
Ronaldo and his girlfriend have gone to church in casuals without bible.

If na Nigeria person enter church like that, the members will just be looking at one like a devil, most especially in Deeper Life church

99% of Nigerians who go to church are

Never_to repent crooks

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by LORDKing001: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
This is in Italy o, where Rome is, enclaving Vatican City and the origin of Roman Catholicism.

If na Nigeria person enter church like that, the members will just be looking at one like a devil, most especially in Deeper Life church
You sure say dem go even allow u enter?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
And seun is there claiming to be an atheist

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
his wife no get yanch? A whole CR7, na wa oh!

I don't like ynash too , it makes a girl look ugly

it's cool if a girl has thigh gap , if she stands u can see through her upper thighs , that's beauty !!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
Money man in action
he looks like a fulani man
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Aidejay:
Wow! That's what they wore to church.

Nigerians......wht d fck.
abi you go borrow am your agbada ,make him wear?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by midnighter(f): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thats honestly what some people wear to church, its just us that go all the way

And after wearing the agbada go ahead to the office on Monday to inflate an invoice or steal billions of naira..smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
notoriousbabe:
abi you go borrow am your agbada ,make him wear?
na by force to quote person?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:

listen to yourself, you Rome not Nigeria.
does this saying ring bell to you "when you are in Rome behave like a Roman", when you are in Nigeria behave like a Nigerian.
we keep wanting to be like the west. if west beat up their parents the next is, "why can't we do same in Nigeria?"
let's try be ourself for the west to copy.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Aidejay:
na by force to quote person?
Na by force o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

does this saying ring bell to you "when you are in Rome behave like a Roman", when you are in Nigeria behave like a Nigerian.
we keep wanting to be like the west. if west beat up their parents the next is, "why can't we do same in Nigeria?"
and yet you copied their religion, why cant you practice your African traditional religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
No news on Derby d'italia which Dybala and Higuain won for Juventus...

The toughest match of this tournament...

But this is a news..

Leave his personal life out of sport section please.
. Let him breathe...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin Money is good...imagine this,when you've money,i mean lots of money,just think about that...ororo is a typical example of *na dem dey rush us*...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
emeijeh:
This our nairaland must be as sick as the entire Manchester United team.

What has Cristiano and girlfriend leaving church got to do with the news for fúck sake?!

Nairaland mods! who do una strong thing so?!!!!!!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

More entertaining than the mods pushing Tachas breast, Regina's, toke makinwa shitty post to fp
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by justtruth88miSt(f): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
click like if u only go straight only check the outfit
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Ahdunns(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:
I never knew he's a Christian, I thought he's Buddhist.

See how RICH people dress very simple, my neighbor won 100k on bet9ja... he's looking like a dog for the past 5 days... with over 10 fake Hausa chain and Aba made Hucci upandan.

Real rich fellas are simple and silent.

I hate myself when my Yoruba neighbor Kunle won $1k.... nobody slept for 3 nights.

Lastly if I dare attempt dressing like that to church, my pastor will spend half of the Sunday preaching about indecent dressing and the remaining half casting demons out of my life.

The angel that included my name among Nigerian citizen should get ready to be sue when I get to heaven.
See your mouth...
E actually make sense to dress on casuals to church?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Na by force o
abeg leave me no b by force
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by midnighter(f): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ahdunns:

See your mouth...

Of course...people should be encouraged to come as they are..church is not for perfect people

The ones wearing the highest suit and tie are even the evil ones

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

that is not the point!
Christianity is not indigenous to us
The point is that “why are we acting more catholic than the pope”?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
No news on Derby d'italia which Dybala and Higuain won for Juventus...

The toughest match of this tournament...

But this is a news..

Leave his personal life out of sport section please.
. Let him breathe...

A match Ronaldo won man of the match without scoring??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by marvin906(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ahdunns:

See your mouth...

dude sometimes I dress on casuals to church..not that I don't have other clothes..
it isn't a Crime as far you look nice,free and comfortable with what your wearing..
who gives a fvck about peeps opinions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.