Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (89109 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Aidejay:
Wow! That's what they wore to church.

Nigerians......wht d fck.

Copy copy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jokerman:

A match Ronaldo won man of the match without scoring??
It does not matter, at least he played well!!

It should be on the FP!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
TemmyT002:

Copy copy
na by force to quote person?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by tyson98: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
that is not the point!
Christianity is not indigenous to us
The point is that “why are we acting more catholic than the pope”?
Ah bros e don tey wey I see ur moniker last here oo ,hows life and family
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
for naija..Na native wear fashion display you go see
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
tyson98:

Ah bros e don tey wey I see ur moniker last here oo ,hows life and family
life and family are smooth bro.
gringrin
How are you bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
This is in Italy o, where Rome is, enclaving Vatican City and the origin of Roman Catholicism.
Ronaldo and his girlfriend have gone to church in casuals without bible.

If na Nigeria person enter church like that, the members will just be looking at one like a devil, most especially in Deeper Life church
just like you go to the farm or school without necessary tools.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
WonderManly:
I knew clearly that Goat Ronaldo will be dribbling this his girlfriend puxzy as He always dribbling football on n field.. Don't abuse me ooo.........
dribbling on the field? Are you sick upstair?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by temitopealabi: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Let them live. Afriex.co
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

listen to yourself, you Rome not Nigeria.
does this saying ring bell to you "when you are in Rome behave like a Roman", when you are in Nigeria behave like a Nigerian.
we keep wanting to be like the west. if west beat up their parents the next is, "why can't we do same in Nigeria?"
let's try be ourself for the west to copy.

The fact that your religion is most probably Christianity or Islam makes your post a huge joke Sir cry
No disrespect meant
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Na only black man ey like big yansh n big breast..Biko why
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Truthbites: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
If u go Naija church like this.. pastor go cast out demons
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Ahdunns(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
marvin906:

dude sometimes I dress on casuals to church..not that I don't have other clothes..
it isn't a Crime as far you look nice,free and comfortable with what your wearing..
who gives a fvck about peeps opinions

No one says its bad to look nice oo...
for christ sake, u are going into a holy ground, at least have chastity and don't dress as if God is a fellow nigga or babe to you. Cheers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thickmatchcom:
Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez both went to church before top-of-the-table-clash between Juventus and Inter Milan.

The couple were seen on casuals with Ronaldo wearing a jeans short on a jacket while his partner was putting on a Kappa tracksuit.

The two love birds left the Saturday worship service with the hope of winning the match against Inter at the San Siro.

And it seemed Ronaldo's prayers were answered as the Bianconeri moved to top of the table following a 2-1 victory over Antonio Conte's men.

Though the 34-year-old was not on target but it was an Argentine affair as Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuian scored for Juve while Lautaro Martinez netted from the spot for the Neazzurri.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SikkaSports895/status/1181110018663419904

See more here
https://thickmatch.com/ronaldo-spotted-leaving-church-saturday-girlfriend-georgina-rodriguez/
They are both anti christ rebels.
He has a bastard son(he is not a good role model).
If yemi obasanjo wears that dress to church i am sure it would appear on local man news on nairaland and become a meme that would appear every single day on this forum.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
O God, I want to be so rich that people would want to see spying on my normal lifestyle as a source of income.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by tuzle(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
This is in Italy o, where Rome is, enclaving Vatican City and the origin of Roman Catholicism.
Ronaldo and his girlfriend have gone to church in casuals without bible.

If na Nigeria person enter church like that, the members will just be looking at one like a devil, most especially in Deeper Life church
another thing I noticed is that no security personnel with him, in Nigeria even the pastor has security personnel excepting them every where they go
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:
I never knew he's a Christian, I thought he's Buddhist.

See how RICH people dress very simple, my neighbor won 100k on bet9ja... he's looking like a dog for the past 5 days... with over 10 fake Hausa chain and Aba made Hucci upandan.

Real rich fellas are simple and silent.

I hate myself when my Yoruba neighbor Kunle won $1k.... nobody slept for 3 nights.

Lastly if I dare attempt dressing like that to church, my pastor will spend half of the Sunday preaching about indecent dressing and the remaining half casting demons out of my life.

The angel that included my name among Nigerian citizen should get ready to be sue when I get to heaven.
give me ur neighbor's contact he should be giving me odd
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Ahdunns(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
midnighter:

Of course...people should be encouraged to come as they are..church is not for perfect people

The ones wearing the highest suit and tie are even the evil ones

Yeah what you said is very true....

The place called church is for God's children,both the poor or the rich. But given a case scenario where someone decides to put on those tight red shorts(like ronaldo's fiance) to church be it sunday service or wedding program is somewhat un called for. We don't go to church dressed as if we're going for a music video shot naw.... Abeg try understand.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ahdunns:

Yeah what you said is very true....

The place called church is for God's children,both the poor or the rich. But given a case scenario where someone decides to put on those tight red shorts(like ronaldo's fiance) to church be it sunday service or wedding program is somewhat un called for. We don't go to church dressed as if we're going for a music video shot naw.... Abeg try understand.

Yeah i get you...he's probably not thinking of it that way...if he has a baptism or something there he would probably dress up

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Goldenurch(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bigiyo:
if person go church for naija like this, dem go use eyes beat u

No kill me with laff abeg
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Maldini212:
I can't wait to spread her legs and start cultivating in her farm

wow thumbs up to you this is the most senseless post I have read today
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Ahdunns(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah i get you...he's probably not thinking of it that way...if he has a baptism or something there he would probably dress up
���
Corrrrecttt..
Now we are vibing together

Do you by chance happen to be TIV?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Goldenurch(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Aidejay:
na by force to quote person?

brotherly...i follow you weak for this one

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ahdunns:

���
Corrrrecttt..
Now we are vibing together

Do you by chance happen to be TIV?
no im an igbo

are you asking about my thread? I just like that masquerade step...you can even watch it without sound and its still so interesting

Are you a tiv?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Kaycee54321(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Georgina is not happy. Ronaldo is obviously leading her away from the prying camera.

Prize of being famous in oyibo land.... All their snooping papparazi won't let a man have a private quiet time with family.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Well, Messi is still better

grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Sammez94: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Aidejay:
Wow! That's what they wore to church.

Nigerians......wht d fck.

Abi...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Ahdunns(m): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
midnighter:
no im an igbo

are you asking about my thread? I just like that masquerade step...you can even watch it without sound and its still so interesting

Are you a tiv?
Yes I'm Tiv
Wow so interesting that you like it.

U ever came in contact with any yet?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2019
tfash96:
dribbling on the field? Are you sick upstair?
No sir! But...

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by midnighter(f): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Ahdunns:

Yes I'm Tiv
Wow so interesting that you like it.

U ever came in contact with any yet?

No i tend to meet more of Kogi. Not really tiv.

so do you know anything about that masquerade? can you post on my thread?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 1:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Maldini212:
I can't wait to spread her legs and start cultivating in her farm

Somebody's significant other?

DAMN IT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.