Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One (36730 Views)

Kwara Principal Defiles Seven Female Pupils, Absconds - Pics / Police arrest Lagos school gardener over murder of SS3 student (Photos) / Bricklayer Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2019
100bonus:
30years old principal?

Yes. It is VERY possible in all those half baked Private Schools.
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Yorubabyblood: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2019
cold room
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by notoriousbabe: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Cold room secondary school grin grin
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by sodiqajibola(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Factory reset slap
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by sallazlee(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2019
hisgrace090:
Can this rubbish ever end in Nigeria?
I don't think so, because it now rife among the teachers and students, Nigeria education is on gun powder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by hisgrace090: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
not until the laws are reviewed and all loop holes allowing rapist to wriggle their way out blocked.

Its one thing to hand a rapist to the police for prosecution ,its another to get justice.The burden of proof resting on victims in court is making this rampant and honestly i fear for my future kids already,from churches to schools to neighbors to even family no where is safe for little girls any more.

Quite overwhelming and parthetic.
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Duggedised12(f): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2019
hisgrace090:

Quite overwhelming and parthetic.
I guess a politican has to be affected before the laws will be reviewed.
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Techsunny: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nd toto eeh
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by hisgrace090: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
I guess a politican has to be affected before the laws will be reviewed.

To show how self centered and myopic we're as a nation.

Acting only when it affect us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Duggedised12(f): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2019
hisgrace090:

To show how self centered and myopic we're as a nation.

Acting only when it affect us.
sadly that is where we have found ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by olenyi: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2019
donstan18:

t was a mutual and consensual sexual relationship.

How can you say that. She was 17 for crying out loud. Not yet up to the age of consent.

He is a paedophile QED.

My regards.
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Pataricatering(f): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2019
A mutual , consensual relationship with a secondary school girl in ss1 while ur her principal ? Is it that you use ur anus to reason ? U have a brain try and use it once in a while .
donstan18:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by EDIBLESS10: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2019
The flesh never thinks of d consequence jst d immediate satisfaction....
He that lives by d flesh fulfils d works of d flesh thereof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by Kasalee001(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2019
donstan18:

Underaged ....
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by mercyviv(f): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2019
The principal serially raping twin sisters till one got pregnant. The funny part was when the mother got to know and decided to abort. God help us.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by presleYzzi(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2019
marvin212:
what are you saying oga?

I don't owe you explanations undecided
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by tagmichael: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2019
On a serious note it's so sad that such is happening but have you take time and hide maybe by the side of the road which your child take home and observe what she does or who she walk with? Most of our females kids are so spoiled they wear shot skirts do all kind of provocative things sexually to bring about such to themselves.please parents watch and observe your kids especially from SS1 that's when such tendencies springs up..but the principal should be held to face justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by rahztafari(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2019
Nigerians and hypocrisy sha!!!

The same people that said busola dakolo lied are the ones condemning the teacher. And for the e-diot with that tribalistic comment on fp, How old was Ned Nwoko's last wife again

Our rich pastors and politicians can go Scot free but if it is one random teacher, he is a paedophile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by salam8528: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Copperfield:
Cheap sex everywhere, when men can no longer afford to marry and maintain a home anymore. Buhari, see what you have caused.
are u okay at all? If u don't have money to eat u shouldn't have strength to impregnate innocent student.
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by NigeriaEngineer(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Its high time parent starts moving closer to their children than ever before.. Seriously, the demon is in town...may God keep our children from this predators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by riczy(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2019
This country is a scam, from one nonsense to anoda,BB naija has ended d latest now is sex sex! God punish end time signs!
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by SIRKAY98(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
abeg make we stop all this overdue news jare. what was the 17 year old girl doing after the act? that she is just bringing bringing the issue now to arrest.
abeg if i give her and the police that arrest a better slap...thier brain go reset mtweeeh grin
give us the bastard tha was probably caught in the act this month or last week.
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by 9jaRealist: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2019
tiredoflife:
Next time read to comphrend not to comment

Dude, I fully COMPREHENDED both points you made...
My point is that the first point is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!
>
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by 9jaRealist: 1:13am On Oct 09, 2019
SIRKAY98:
abeg make we stop all this overdue news jare. what was the 17 year old girl doing after the act? that she is just bringing bringing the issue now to arrest.
abeg if i give her and the police that arrest a better slap...thier brain go reset mtweeeh grin
give us the bastard tha was probably caught in the act this month or last week.

Abegi, quit making excuses for paedophiles...
There's a reason that we do not allow minors to vote or make contracts, even though they PHYSICALLY can do both!

>
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by 9jaRealist: 1:15am On Oct 09, 2019
tagmichael:
On a serious note it's so sad that such is happening but have you take time and hide maybe by the side of the road which your child take home and observe what she does or who she walk with? Most of our females kids are so spoiled they wear shot skirts do all kind of provocative things sexually to bring about such to themselves.please parents watch and observe your kids especially from SS1 that's when such tendencies springs up..but the principal should be held to face justice.

So you are saying KIDS do stupid/silly things? Who knew... SMH
>
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by 9jaRealist: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2019
hisgrace090:
Can this rubbish ever end in Nigeria?
sallazlee:
I don't think so, because it now rife among the teachers and students, Nigeria education is on gun powder

Sadly, it's not unique to Nigeria...
It fact, in the US, it is often FEMALE teachers that are 'defiling' young male students. SMH

>
Re: Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One by sallazlee(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

Sadly, it's not unique to Nigeria...
It fact, in the US, it is often FEMALE teachers that are 'defiling' young male students. SMH

>

where are we heading too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.