Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved (68604 Views)

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by TemmyT002(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
The thing is rampant in polytechnics and colleges of education too o

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by iRepMyCity(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
It's common in most Nigerian varsities.. unilag lecturer was just the unlucky scape goat

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by youngking22(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
just watch the full video, its not nice at all what these men are doing,manipulating and harassing girls in the name of mentoring, its so disgustingly. I just wish to join an NGO to help not just our girls, but boys too.

9 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by TemmyT002(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thor2025:
Sex..Any man who can control it can handle anything but alas today's men are a shambles.

Meanwhile follow my signature if interested in making money through Fiverr

Mention the men abeg before I vex

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by SamOyovwi: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Shake this damn table. Thumbs up to BBC

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by midnighter(f): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
wellmax:
5 minutes of pleasure, destroying people's destinies, careers, family and all they ever cherish.

As in eh! just look at...see embarrassment

every day for the thief and one day for the owner

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by DedeNkem: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sex for grades happens in all Nigerian high schools!
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Omoslim26: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
ttshems:

Africa My Africa
Oga no be only Africa e dey happen for everywhere too

5 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Goldenurch(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kdon2:

Make dem come unilorin too o. Faculty of law and sociology. Dem go pack lecturers tire.

� � lol. Esut own go worse

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by shogsman(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Why are they making it look like it's an alien thing.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by midnighter(f): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
shogsman:
Why are they making it look like it's an alien thing.

For the same reason why, when your mother asks what happened to all the meat in the pot, you will turn around and be doing like nwaamikpe shocked shocked shocked

Who the heck is going to put their leg in this and act like its normal? is it not supposed to be a very shameful, alien thing?

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by kettle84(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
realestniggah:
Issues like this are only taken seriously when foreign media house report on them.

We are fucking_ hypocrite in this country.

Maybe if the BBC do a documentary on the state of electricity in the country and the cabals sabotaging the country electricity grid.. We are finally going to have an answer to our problems.

It been 59 years since independence but we still wait for a UK media house to fix our shit_ for us.
This is because whites are Angels in the eyes of blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by midnighter(f): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
salbis:
Investigative journalism that our Nigerian journalists lack.

Our journalists can do it with proper infrastructure and protection. What is the point in risking your life for a country that doesnt care

Or you dont remember Dele Giwa?

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by alobright17(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kalixx:
Nonsense

The Europeans are at it again. Hardly has the useless BBNaija ended that another episode of trash has begun to grace the dailies.

Let me first ask critical thinkers? When will Europeans release a full documentary or do undercover agency to nail the underhand government officials in the corridors of power?

When will Europeans release a full documentary detailing how oil is being illegally siphoned and how dubious, overbloated oil contracts are awarded? Hmmn, just maybe they're beneficiaries. smiley

When will these Europeans release a full documentary detailing how they took for themselves our Benin artefacts, as well as old precious works of art for centuries without returning them?

When will the pinkish-skinned masters release a full documentary on how their men invaded Africa and sowed seeds of discord, pitting tribe against tribe, supplying ammunition and creating wars within us, while shipping our resources to hinterland?

Are they also ready to tell us how they came and took our ancestors, with their utterly useless bible in one hand and a gun in their back pocket, how they promised good life but took our men to become tireless slaves in their plantations; punched holes in their lips and padlocked them so they couldnt eat even a seed ?

Are they ready to let you know how they took our women, our mothers up to the third, fourth generation... and how they turned them to sex slaves?

With all their media brainwashing of the perfect model body that is characterised by a slim lady with no breast and nyansh, you only have to feel for them because that is the best they have to offer on the average. Their women no deh get nyansh, no deh get breast, yet their pictures would grace the magazine covers because of their deluded sense of self-worth and racial superiority.

On the contrary, go to a motel and you would see how their men pursue black women. Our women are thick and endowed and that is just how they love it despite the pretense.

I want you guys to know that the whites and Europeans back then did the most unimaginable things in the world to our women. They bleeped them day and night, at will - practically stripped them off of any sense of worth left, and made them feel completely inferior. There were just no cameras then to record all these things.

Now I wonder what gave them the effrontery to step foot in Naija and begin to do nonsense undercover agency when there is still oil theft, corruption and other pressing damning things pushing Nigeria to the brink of ruin.

Yes I get it, there are many bad Nigerian lecturers out there, taking advantage of our ladies.

BUT WILL THEY ALSO DO A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT LADIES THAT ARE DETERMINED TO F**K LECTURERS, SOMETIMES JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT?

Sometimes for the prestige, say "I dey date lecturer"?

And just so you know, many of the sexual encounters that occur between lecturers and students do not always involve 'marks'. In the lecturer's mind, hin just dey chop fresh fish. Na only the bae dey always dey think say because she serve punna, her score go boost.

How that one con take be lecturer fault? He's simply committing fornication; that's it. Oh because he's a lecturer, he should stay faithful to his wife -- same wife wey over 100 various d*cks don tidy when she dey her 20's? undecided

Make una dey use brain abeg.

Attached is a picture of a 'moral' European adulating our mother up to about the fourth generation.

I was reading to see where you condemned the action but no all you wanted is just to type and type and type . you are such a boring dude .

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Goke7: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
that cold room may not get customers for the next one month o, bad market grin

just heard it has even be shut down, BBC una no good o lol

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Fisher007: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
The truth is bitter.
I hope you are all ready to swallow it.

Firstly let me commend their effort in this video. It was great and I am happy this is an eye opener which we already know about it.

Now my problem is the story is just one-sided. And I don't like one-sided story to make people feel good or convince themselves.

Our parents, grand parents, great grand parents knew about this sex for favours or marks thing. Even our uncles and aunts or boses still practice this on the younger ones. Keep your eyes open and don't come here and form you don't see it.

Now it is a choice if you want to get involved or not. It has practically been existing eversince. And yet some of us didn't get involved or participate in it. Not because we are holy (trust me we have our own bad habits). But we choose not too. Simple.

One thing I have learnt in life is you can never be used or influenced into doing what you don't want especially when you have a strong will and conviction.

The story is one-sided and it gets on my nerves. Do you know that the amount of students (both male and female student ) that offer themselves voluntarily for this sex for grades is way more than the ones the lecturer force or convince too.

Trust me you all will be amazed that most students even seduce, pay for hotel rooms voluntarily for lecturers to sleep with them. They purposely track lecturers, visit their lodge and practically rape this lecturers. This then makes most lecturers think all students want to be involved in this scheme.

Everyone here on nairaland are mostly hypocrites. You all want to tell me you didn't know about this even in your university years in Naija uni. To the extents some of you even knew your friends both male and especially female who will never attend lectures but will come out with grade A and B. You knew they did it from year one to year four. Even final year project was still through this scheme.

Do you want to tell me all lecturers force them to do it all through those years?

We are all just hypocrites and we are lying to each other. The truth is it will not stop. Especially with the current economy.

Am sure to gain admission now in Nigerian universities they will do the same scheme, with the high population of students that cannot gain admission every year because we lack institutions to admit them. Hmm.

Well I will end my case here. Accept what you see. There is nothing happening that is new under the sun. It might just have be upgraded or modified, but it is not new.

Simple truth but hard to swallow.

6 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Obasalemu: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2019
alobright17:

I was reading to see where you condemned the action but no all you wanted is just to type and type and type . you are such a boring dude .

boss you get time. You know in Nigeria, the highest natural resource/endowment is sentiment. Its just a display of intellectual ignorance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2019
I wish they have come to uniport......that place is the worst
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Asifiwe(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2019
If Kemi had visited for another two times without pressing the panic button, we would see Boniface Naked. Kudos Kemi and all the undercover Journalist

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by kay29000(m): 12:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Kalixx:
Nonsense

The Europeans are at it again. Hardly has the useless BBNaija ended that another episode of trash has begun to grace the dailies.

Let me first ask critical thinkers? When will Europeans release a full documentary or do undercover agency to nail the underhand government officials in the corridors of power?

When will Europeans release a full documentary detailing how oil is being illegally siphoned and how dubious, overbloated oil contracts are awarded? Hmmn, just maybe they're beneficiaries. smiley

When will these Europeans release a full documentary detailing how they took for themselves our Benin artefacts, as well as old precious works of art for centuries without returning them?

When will the pinkish-skinned masters release a full documentary on how their men invaded Africa and sowed seeds of discord, pitting tribe against tribe, supplying ammunition and creating wars within us, while shipping our resources to hinterland?

Are they also ready to tell us how they came and took our ancestors, with their utterly useless bible in one hand and a gun in their back pocket, how they promised good life but took our men to become tireless slaves in their plantations; punched holes in their lips and padlocked them so they couldnt eat even a seed ?

Are they ready to let you know how they took our women, our mothers up to the third, fourth generation... and how they turned them to sex slaves?

With all their media brainwashing of the perfect model body that is characterised by a slim lady with no breast and nyansh, you only have to feel for them because that is the best they have to offer on the average. Their women no deh get nyansh, no deh get breast, yet their pictures would grace the magazine covers because of their deluded sense of self-worth and racial superiority.

On the contrary, go to a motel and you would see how their men pursue black women. Our women are thick and endowed and that is just how they love it despite the pretense.

I want you guys to know that the whites and Europeans back then did the most unimaginable things in the world to our women. They bleeped them day and night, at will - practically stripped them off of any sense of worth left, and made them feel completely inferior. There were just no cameras then to record all these things.

Now I wonder what gave them the effrontery to step foot in Naija and begin to do nonsense undercover agency when there is still oil theft, corruption and other pressing damning things pushing Nigeria to the brink of ruin.

Yes I get it, there are many bad Nigerian lecturers out there, taking advantage of our ladies.

BUT WILL THEY ALSO DO A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT LADIES THAT ARE DETERMINED TO F**K LECTURERS, SOMETIMES JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT?

And just so you know, many of the sexual encounters that occur between lecturers and students do not always involve 'marks'. In the lecturer's mind, hin just dey chop fresh fish. Na only the bae dey always dey think say because she serve punna, her score go boost.

How that one con take be lecturer fault? He's simply committing fornication; that's it. Oh because he's a lecturer, he should stay faithful to his wife -- same wife wey over 100 various d*cks don tidy when she dey her 20's? undecided

Attached is a picture of a 'moral' European adulating our mother up to about the fourth generation.

you made some point but your post is just to damn long.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2019
see as people dey say make dem come to OAU, etc..... blah blah blah

shame dey catch me for all of u.

Nigerians no get shame, BBC dey open una yansh for the world to smell your shit, una dey feel happy.

the soldiers that Boko Haram criminals have killed in the last few weeks, how many BBC Don carry for una?

it is clear that Nigerians are hypocrites, shameless, dumb and slave-minded.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by marvelous000: 12:46am On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:
tasty Nigerian men...self control is not in the Nigerian man's dictionary

Nigerian men can sell their soul, their career and livelihood just because of 10 minute of sex.

maybe that is why Nigeria is not developed
what about the Ghanian indicted? abi you just want to brandish your reasonless myopism churned out of your thoughtless hatred for Nigerian men.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by jaxxy(m): 12:59am On Oct 08, 2019
These lecturers have lost it.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by midnighter(f): 1:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Lol the ghana man was crying in his class today when all the students were laughing at him

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by kokan: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2019
realestniggah:
Issues like this are only taken seriously when foreign media house report on them.

We are fucking_ hypocrite in this country.

Maybe if the BBC do a documentary on the state of electricity in the country and the cabals sabotaging the country electricity grid.. We are finally going to have an answer to ouk problems.

It been 59 years since independence but we still wait for a UK media house to fix our shit_ for us.
Which local media as ever reported this?
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Kalixx:
Nonsense

i swear to the gods, you are dumb. your comment and the documentary, how do they relate??

it seems you are blind when watching the documentary, that is even if you have data to watch the documentary

what has European got to do with this? what has oil got to do with this?

why are you not logical, why cant you not think critically

you are just one of those educated illiterates that full nigeria, they just know how to write rubbish.

thanks to the Europeans that you were able to write this dumb speech in one of their languages.

7 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2019
marvelous000:

what about the Ghanian indicted? abi you just want to brandish your reasonless myopism churned out of your thoughtless hatred for Nigerian men.

dummy

90% of the documentary was about Nigeria.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by marvelous000: 1:26am On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

dummy

90% of the documentary was about Nigeria.
You boorish swine, doesn't the supposedly 10% negate your fatuous generalization.

allow the wave of common sense to palpate the empty thing you call brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by baby124: 1:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Make I balance watch this. Be right back

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by charliejose: 1:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Kalixx:
Nonsense

18 paragraphs of arrant nonsense. undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) / When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) / University Of Jos 2016/2017 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.