Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved (68562 Views)

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by realestniggah: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
musicwriter:

Not because we're hypocrites but because through education we're trained to take them seriously since they're the ones creating our reality. Note that the same principle is at work when white people in BBN TV show creates a ''superstar'' for us in South Africa and beam it back home to us and we're dumb enough to take it seriously.

Now to the matter on hand..............

Yes, BBC did a nice job, and this type of expose is worth more than so called charity donation to third world countries. The economic worth of this expose is more than $100 million in monetary aid. Imagine the economic benefit if our universities can actually pass students based on merit, and those students would go on to become credible leaders in future.

Unfortunately, the BBC can't help investigate stolen wealth sitting in British banks and other Western banks worldwide because that would immediately become a threat to British and other Western banking syndicates who help leaders in third world countries launder money.

The cabals you people talks about are educated slaves working for Western interests in third world countries (former European colonies). The cabals doesn't exist in and of itself. Once you understand that, you'll understand why the BBC can't investigate electricity in Nigeria. In fact, if the university expose becomes a threat to Western interest tomorrow, it would be stopped.

In a Wikileaks release in 2010, Shell petroleum boasted that ''Nigerians don't know how much we (shell) control the government.''

So, its not as simple as that.

Insightful

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Philinho(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Reminds me of how a female lecturer in Kadpoly harassed my friend until d guy carry over her course. Naija I hail
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Jabzino: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
I don't count on page 4s but I will for record purposes.
I'll say to those who commented above if you didn't watch the full documentary then you all won't understand jack.
The lecturers are bad and what they did and are doing are extremely wrong. They should be punished.

I also want to note one thing. They didn't pick the girls out. The girls made themselves available for their picking. If they didn't lure these lecturers they won't even look at them. Despite the fact that most lecturers are pure bred goats. They still lured them.
Exactly man. There is a big difference in someone trying to lure somebody into doing what is expected of him to do. If this investigators didn't meet the lecturers due to the issues they said they have, then i think this lecturers wont even notice them.

I will appreciate if a situation whereby a student who knows what she is doing and is so brilliant, is failed simply because a lecturer asked for her body and she said no. Most ladies go after this lecturers for the purpose of grades, without the lecturers asking them, but i am not saying some lectures too don't go for girls who they notice o. I have a female friend that even bragged with us then when i was school, saying her boyfriend is a lecturer, and truly they both got married after her program.

The lectures are doing a wrong thing, but here we need innocent girls who need nothing from this lectures. I know it is a duty of a lecturer to guide and council students, but why on earth will a prospective student associate herself with a lecturer for admission. We all know that to get an admission in Nigeria universities, one needs to write Jamb, and have good scores as well as a good WASSCE or NECO result. You went to meet a man in his Church because he is a lecturer, and asking him to help you get admission, is he the owner of the university? You came in with your problem and he tries to sleep with you because you yourself is corrupt and failed to follow the right process.
Even guys who help ladies with some pocket money also ask these ladies for sex.

Show us a lady who has followed the right process in school and or admission process and is abused in this course. This happens everywhere, even our politicians do worst than this to give jobs to ladies and even promote workers.
It is a pity that rape and sexual abuse is still happening so much in Nigeria when we have so many unattended issues that will soon cause so much environmental poverty.
Big brother has ended now, this white folks wants to engage the Nigeria youths with another distraction. Though this is a very serious issue to be trashed in Nigeria, but the approaches are wrong.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by baby124: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fisher007:

What rubbish? Because I chose to give another opinion and didn't decide to be one-sided like you.

Because i decide to be logical and reasonable by
thinking from various angles and perspectives. I am not a hypocrite and i am not moved by emotions like you.

I didn't support or agree with what the lecturers did were right. But gave a different side to it.

So you deem it fit to judge my opinion because it doesn't align with yours.

Trust me , I repeat you must have been part of the sex for grade scheme while at university. That is why you can't bring a constructive arguement. You learnt nothing in school.

All you do is abuse and insult. You still lack communicative skills. Deal with it . Simple.
I hope you don’t think you are a man? You are not worth the sex. This your long winded and never ending tirades that don’t have direction or even make sense. You need psychological check and help. You also need a male mentor because it’s obvious all the men in your life who groomed you with this mentality are utter social misfits, perverts and failures. You have shown your low upbringing online. Don’t repeat this rubbish in public.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Fisher007: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

I hope you don’t think you are a man? You are not worth the sex. This your long winded and never ending tirades that don’t have direction or even make sense. You need psychological check and help. You also need a male mentor because it’s obvious all the men in your life who groomed you with this mentality are utter social misfits, perverts and failures. You have shown your low upbringing online. Don’t repeat this rubbish in public.

Now here comes the Shaming Language. Lmao

You are entitled to your shaming opinion.

Ordinary stick to the subject matter and give a constructive reply or argument. For good 3 quotes all you do is insult.

Other people who qoute me gave me something to think and reflect on. But you it is all just abusive word and insult. Wish your husband, siblings , children and grandchildren luck with this your mindset.

I still stand on it. You pass through that sex for grade system that is why you can't give me a constructive or reasonable reply other than insult. You learnt nothing in school. Simple.

Shekinah you can continue qouting me as long as you want. This is the last reply am giving you.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by baby124: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fisher007:

Now here comes the Shaming Language. Lmao

You are entitled to your shaming opinion.

Ordinary stick to the subject matter and give a constructive reply or argument. For good 3 quotes all you do is insult.

Other people who qoute me gave me something to think and reflect on. But you it is all just abusive word and insult. Wish your husband, siblings , children and grandchildren luck with this your mindset.

I still stand on it. You pass through that sex for grade system that is why you can't give me a constructive or reasonable reply other than insult. You learnt nothing in school. Simple.

Shekinah you can continue qouting me as long as you want. This is the last reply am giving you.
I stuck to the subject matter. All you have said is dumb beyond human comprehension. It’s obvious your mentality is from an alien world. I am only warning you that such mentality will lead to your doom here on earth. You are like the dog that refused to hear the hunters whistle.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by shogsman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

For the same reason why, when your mother asks what happened to all the meat in the pot, you will turn around and be doing like nwaamikpe shocked shocked shocked

Who the heck is going to put their leg in this and act like its normal? is it not supposed to be a very shameful, alien thing?

You obviously can’t separate your emotions from rational thought,Go and read up on what the word ALIEN means.cos what you’re saying doesn’t really correlate with my message.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by chiboy1116: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toppytek:
BBC needs to pay a courtesy visit to FUTMINNA
which futminna?
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by lookingfly: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Are they saying in order words that any fine gal that passes through uni is second hand?
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by sevule(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jabzino:

Exactly man. There is a big difference in someone trying to lure somebody into doing what is expected of him to do. If this investigators didn't meet the lecturers due to the issues they said they have, then i think this lecturers wont even notice them.

I will appreciate if a situation whereby a student who knows what she is doing and is so brilliant, is failed simply because a lecturer asked for her body and she said no. Most ladies go after this lecturers for the purpose of grades, without the lecturers asking them, but i am not saying some lectures too don't go for girls who they notice o. I have a female friend that even bragged with us then when i was school, saying her boyfriend is a lecturer, and truly they both got married after her program.

The lectures are doing a wrong thing, but here we need innocent girls who need nothing from this lectures. I know it is a duty of a lecturer to guide and council students, but why on earth will a prospective student associate herself with a lecturer for admission. We all know that to get an admission in Nigeria universities, one needs to write Jamb, and have good scores as well as a good WASSCE or NECO result. You went to meet a man in his Church because he is a lecturer, and asking him to help you get admission, is he the owner of the university? You came in with your problem and he tries to sleep with you because you yourself is corrupt and failed to follow the right process.
Even guys who help ladies with some pocket money also ask these ladies for sex.

Show us a lady who has followed the right process in school and or admission process and is abused in this course. This happens everywhere, even our politicians do worst than this to give jobs to ladies and even promote workers.
It is a pity that rape and sexual abuse is still happening so much in Nigeria when we have so many unattended issues that will soon cause so much environmental poverty.
Big brother has ended now, this white folks wants to engage the Nigeria youths with another distraction. Though this is a very serious issue to be trashed in Nigeria, but the approaches are wrong.

Thank you.

What the heck do you mean by the approach is wrong? Are you implying that BBC should not have come out with the documentary? YOU and people like you are what is WRONG with this jungle we call a country!!!
You see a lecturer that is clearly harassing a student sexually and somehow you try to make it her fault!! Then another clown on this thread is posting arrant nonsense about the slave trade in a thread about sexual harassment.
Your kind make me SICK!!!
For goodness sake when are we going to call a spade a spade? Have our morals degenerated to this extent where we do not even know what is wrong?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by ImaIma1(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:
tasty Nigerian men...self control is not in the Nigerian man's dictionary

Nigerian men can sell their soul, their career and livelihood just because of 10 minute of sex.

maybe that is why Nigeria is not developed

That's why someone will create a thread to ask about the nearest LovePeddler house when he visits a new state/city. And when you see the descriptions guys give to those places, it's pathetic. Sex is life for many men.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by ImaIma1(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kalixx:
Nonsense

The Europeans are at it again. Hardly has the useless BBNaija ended that another episode of trash has begun to grace the dailies.

Let me first ask critical thinkers? When will Europeans release a full documentary or do undercover agency to nail the underhand government officials in the corridors of power?

When will Europeans release a full documentary detailing how oil is being illegally siphoned and how dubious, overbloated oil contracts are awarded? Hmmn, just maybe they're beneficiaries. smiley

When will these Europeans release a full documentary detailing how they took for themselves our Benin artefacts, as well as old precious works of art for centuries without returning them?

When will the pinkish-skinned masters release a full documentary on how their men invaded Africa and sowed seeds of discord, pitting tribe against tribe, supplying ammunition and creating wars within us, while shipping our resources to hinterland?

Are they also ready to tell us how they came and took our ancestors, with their utterly useless bible in one hand and a gun in their back pocket, how they promised good life but took our men to become tireless slaves in their plantations; punched holes in their lips and padlocked them so they couldnt eat even a seed ?

Are they ready to let you know how they took our women, our mothers up to the third, fourth generation... and how they turned them to sex slaves?

With all their media brainwashing of the perfect model body that is characterised by a slim lady with no breast and nyansh, you only have to feel for them because that is the best they have to offer on the average. Their women no deh get nyansh, no deh get breast, yet their pictures would grace the magazine covers because of their deluded sense of self-worth and racial superiority.

On the contrary, go to a motel and you would see how their men pursue black women. Our women are thick and endowed and that is just how they love it despite the pretense.

I want you guys to know that the whites and Europeans back then did the most unimaginable things in the world to our women. They bleeped them day and night, at will - practically stripped them off of any sense of worth left, and made them feel completely inferior. There were just no cameras then to record all these things.

Now I wonder what gave them the effrontery to step foot in Naija and begin to do nonsense undercover agency when there is still oil theft, corruption and other pressing damning things pushing Nigeria to the brink of ruin.

Yes I get it, there are many bad Nigerian lecturers out there, taking advantage of our ladies.

BUT WILL THEY ALSO DO A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT LADIES THAT ARE DETERMINED TO F**K LECTURERS, SOMETIMES JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT?

Sometimes for the prestige, say "I dey date lecturer"?

And just so you know, many of the sexual encounters that occur between lecturers and students do not always involve 'marks'. In the lecturer's mind, hin just dey chop fresh fish. Na only the bae dey always dey think say because she serve punna, her score go boost.

How that one con take be lecturer fault? He's simply committing fornication; that's it. Oh because he's a lecturer, he should stay faithful to his wife -- same wife wey over 100 various d*cks don tidy when she dey her 20's? undecided

Make una dey use brain abeg.

Attached is a picture of a 'moral' European adulating our mother up to about the fourth generation.

What is the point of this long and irrelevant post?
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Jabzino: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
sevule:

What the heck do you mean by the approach is wrong? Are you implying that BBC should not have come out with the documentary? YOU and people like you are what is WRONG with this jungle we call a country!!!
You see a lecturer that is clearly harassing a student sexually and somehow you try to make it her fault!! Then another clown on this thread is posting arrant nonsense about the slave trade in a thread about sexual harassment.
Your kind make me SICK!!!
For goodness sake when are we going to call a spade a spade? Have our morals degenerated to this extent where we do not even know what is wrong?
BBC bringing out this documentary is not WRONG!!. but this story focuses mainly on the ladies who have a problem and approaches this lecturers themselves. My question is, why wont they bring out a documentary that shows students who are serious with there academics been harassed by this lecturers. Majority of the ladies who are been harassed here are those who met them for a reason. How would a lady who needed admission seek the help of a lecturer she don't even know, is he the owner of the school?
The white folks will go as far as giving the investigators admission into this university, make them an outstanding students and see if they will be harassed by this lecturers, since those who were really harassed are scared.

It is even possible that you who thinks people like me makes you SICK in this country also ask girls you help in one way or the other for sex.
I stand to be corrected, but getting a video as this, where ladies needed help and the lectures wants to make use of such opportunity does not conclude that this lecturers ask for sex for "GRADES".
In my opinion, Sex for grade is categorized into 2 types;
1. Either the Lecturer tries to fail a good student who he wants her body and she refuses (which is a very bad thing and the lecturer should be punished if caught) or
2. The lady knows she is not academically sound and needed to give her body in exchange for grades (wrong trade by barter). I am not saying the lecturers are doing a good thing, but BBC should do a better investigation for this very important issue.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by KingAzubuike(f): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Haylizz:

faculty of life sciences too, dept of zoology to be precise. My friends and I had to leave school very late one time like dat, all on top project mata and while passing through the corridor of the lecturers' offices, we heard noises. At first we thought it was a lecturer watching a movie until we heard "OPE CLIMB THE TABLE."
There used to be one notorious Sam Ugbomoko... Don't know if he's still there. Did my MSC there.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by ImaIma1(f): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fisher007:
The truth is bitter.
I hope you are all ready to swallow it.

Firstly let me commend their effort in this video. It was great and I am happy this is an eye opener which we already know about it.

Now my problem is the story is just one-sided. And I don't like one-sided story to make people feel good or convince themselves.

Our parents, grand parents, great grand parents knew about this sex for favours or marks thing. Even our uncles and aunts or boses still practice this on the younger ones. Keep your eyes open and don't come here and form you don't see it.

Now it is a choice if you want to get involved or not. It has practically been existing eversince. And yet some of us didn't get involved or participate in it. Not because we are holy (trust me we have our own bad habits). But we choose not too. Simple.

One thing I have learnt in life is you can never be used or influenced into doing what you don't want especially when you have a strong will and conviction.

The story is one-sided and it gets on my nerves. Do you know that the amount of students (both male and female student ) that offer themselves voluntarily for this sex for grades is way more than the ones the lecturer force or convince too.

Trust me you all will be amazed that most students even seduce, pay for hotel rooms voluntarily for lecturers to sleep with them. They purposely track lecturers, visit their lodge and practically rape this lecturers. This then makes most lecturers think all students want to be involved in this scheme.

Everyone here on nairaland are mostly hypocrites. You all want to tell me you didn't know about this even in your university years in Naija uni. To the extents some of you even knew your friends both male and especially female who will never attend lectures but will come out with grade A and B. You knew they did it from year one to year four. Even final year project was still through this scheme.

Do you want to tell me all lecturers force them to do it all through those years?

We are all just hypocrites and we are lying to each other. The truth is it will not stop. Especially with the current economy.

Am sure to gain admission now in Nigerian universities they will do the same scheme, with the high population of students that cannot gain admission every year because we lack institutions to admit them. Hmm.

Well I will end my case here. Accept what you see. There is nothing happening that is new under the sun. It might just have be upgraded or modified, but it is not new.

Simple truth but hard to swallow.

You are right that there are students that throw themselves at lecturers for marks. But is that what this publication is focused on? No. It's about lecturers who take advantage of students. If they decide tomorrow to focus on students chasing lecturers, fine! But for now, focus on the published topic.

How can you even say it is a one sided story when you can clearly see the lecturers exhibiting themselves in the video. I don't think you understand the meaning of one sided

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Jabzino: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
ImaIma1:

You are right that there are students that throw themselves at lecturers for marks. But is that what this publication is focused on? No. It's about lecturers who take advantage of students. If they decide tomorrow to focus on students chasing lecturers, fine! But for now, focus on the published topic.

How can you even say it is a one sided story when you can clearly see the lecturers exhibiting themselves in the video. I don't think you understand the meaning of one sided
What if the Pastor says something like after he met the girl in his church for the first time and she told him her problem, and he thinks its something he can help her with, so he asked her to come to his office, but ever since she stepped foot in his office, he started behaving the way the video showed he was behaving, meaning the girl might have used juju on him. What will you say? That i am Mad right?

That's how this video make me feel. I have a daughter, and so i an concerned about this issue, but this video don't have enough evidence to put this men behind bars, and i wish for them to die in jail.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by armadeo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fisher007:
The truth is bitter.
I hope you are all ready to swallow it.

Firstly let me commend their effort in this video. It was great and I am happy this is an eye opener which we already know about it.

Now my problem is the story is just one-sided. And I don't like one-sided story to make people feel good or convince themselves.

Our parents, grand parents, great grand parents knew about this sex for favours or marks thing. Even our uncles and aunts or boses still practice this on the younger ones. Keep your eyes open and don't come here and form you don't see it.

Now it is a choice if you want to get involved or not. It has practically been existing eversince. And yet some of us didn't get involved or participate in it. Not because we are holy (trust me we have our own bad habits). But we choose not too. Simple.

One thing I have learnt in life is you can never be used or influenced into doing what you don't want especially when you have a strong will and conviction.

The story is one-sided and it gets on my nerves. Do you know that the amount of students (both male and female student ) that offer themselves voluntarily for this sex for grades is way more than the ones the lecturer force or convince too.

Trust me you all will be amazed that most students even seduce, pay for hotel rooms voluntarily for lecturers to sleep with them. They purposely track lecturers, visit their lodge and practically rape this lecturers. This then makes most lecturers think all students want to be involved in this scheme.

Everyone here on nairaland are mostly hypocrites. You all want to tell me you didn't know about this even in your university years in Naija uni. To the extents some of you even knew your friends both male and especially female who will never attend lectures but will come out with grade A and B. You knew they did it from year one to year four. Even final year project was still through this scheme.

Do you want to tell me all lecturers force them to do it all through those years?

We are all just hypocrites and we are lying to each other. The truth is it will not stop. Especially with the current economy.

Am sure to gain admission now in Nigerian universities they will do the same scheme, with the high population of students that cannot gain admission every year because we lack institutions to admit them. Hmm.

Well I will end my case here. Accept what you see. There is nothing happening that is new under the sun. It might just have be upgraded or modified, but it is not new.

Simple truth but hard to swallow.

Moral decay in now the new normal. I just had to reply this.

Let me use an example of a story on nairaland sometime ago about a man who said the 13 year old girl seduced him so he slept with her

Theres a reason its called statutory rape. An adult and a child.

This scenario is the same between lecturer and student. The student can decide to seduce the lecturer, it is in the lecturers place to reject the offer and correct the student.

Yes it is rampant among lecturers but is it all of them. Or the others are impotent ?

Let's not justify wrong just because its common.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by midnighter(f): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
shogsman:

You obviously can’t separate your emotions from rational thought,Go and read up on what the word ALIEN means.cos what you’re saying doesn’t really correlate with my message.

Alien means something that is new or unfamiliar

for this to be happening within academia is an alien concept

This is why they're pretending they've never heard of it or that it's completely alien to them
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by midnighter(f): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jabzino:

BBC bringing out this documentary is not WRONG!!. but this story focuses mainly on the ladies who have a problem and approaches this lecturers themselves. My question is, why wont they bring out a documentary that shows students who are serious with there academics been harassed by this lecturers. Majority of the ladies who are been harassed here are those who met them for a reason. How would a lady who needed admission seek the help of a lecturer she don't even know, is he the owner of the school?

You are missing the point. The man is supposed to send her away, then they won't have any story or documentary to show. He's a fifty-something year old man, are you saying he can't trust his own judgement again? If a girl approaches you talking nonsense, can't you pack her on her way?

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by armadeo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

What are you saying for goodness sake? So what if they lured them? Can somebody with an upstanding character allow himself to be lured? Should a lecture who studied to PhD level be grabbing women like a sex-starved miscreant? Is he not supposed to warn them and calmly send them out of his office if he has any sense?

Honestly reading some comments is shocking tonhe core. The level of moral decay in those comments and opinions shows that this generation is full of shit pretending to be people.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by midnighter(f): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
armadeo:
Honestly reading some comments is shocking tonhe core. The level of moral decay in those comments and opinions shows that this generation is full of shit pretending to be people.

I just don't understand it. Did they watch the same thing we watched?
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
marvelous000:

Lol. impress you? of what possible bearing is it to the gratification of an intellectual hermit like me, soused in the sybarity of his own indifference to the existence of a hedonistic mediocre wallowing in the labyrinth of her intellectual banality. which is no wonder you consider my lucid post devoid of obfuscation, too monumental for comprehension.

I haven't got the patience to babysit dilettantes.

Now, fvck off and shove all your baloney about communication up your rectum.

even the English who gave the world english language do not write the way you do
even the world best English writers selling best sellers do not write the way you do
why is it that it is only the natives in shit hole countries like Nigeria, that write the way you do
i do not understand why?

why cant you compose simple English? why?, all you have written are just pure garbage, this is an attempt by a man still thinking we are living in the 16th century, Mr, we have move on from the garbage you wrote above, the English language is not so hard like the way you have attempted it to be.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kalixx:

Comprehension is obviously far from you if you can't either draw parallels or spot the plain oxymoron.

Europeans run a documentary in Nigeria about so-called societal ills? However they also brought education and religion.
'
They used religion to brainwash you by validating slavery and other forms of serfdom (Exodus 21: 2 - 11). The pretext, well laid, to ship your fore fore fathers and mothers and subject them to intense and atrociously cheap labour, only reserved for machines today.

Then they brought education and omitted such lessons and values in our history books. The little history we could find, simply white lies, portraying that it was we blacks that sold ourselves for money, thereby allocating a portion of the blame on us.

I would expect a documentary to create awareness and understanding, more so education. But in our text books, such details are lacking. I only see Ali and Simbi, and Edet, but Im yet to see lessons and 'documentary' of the slave masters.

But then, they are comfortable sneaking in Mary Slessor, a scottish, abolishing the killing of twins -- a rare bright light in an otherwise dark history

These guys only always appear to occupy the moral high ground and if by now you guys can't see that, as well as them being masters of pretext, duplicitousness, beneficiaries of corruption and masters of divide-and-conquer, then you are an irredeemable f0ol and should have been on one of those slave ships, clothed in a scant towel or pant (like Mahatma Gandhi), to live a complete life of serfdom.

Your genealogy is a waste!

Lord jesus!, what has this got to do with the documentary about sex starved Nigerian lecturers preying on their female students.

i am becoming to think that you are from a linage of men suffering from a serious metal disorder called schizophrenia
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Jabzino: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

You are missing the point. The man is supposed to send her away, then they won't have any story or documentary to show. He's a fifty-something year old man, are you saying he can't trust his own judgement again? If a girl approaches you talking nonsense, can't you pack her on her way?
I like what you have written man, but now my question is this,.. This same act exhibited by this pastor can also be exhibited by a politician who feels he can use his power to get her in school, true or false?
I might be missing the point, but this video is no prove of sex for grades.. This videos shows how lecturers can't control there urge for sex and use girls that have issues right, which is understandable via the video, but it literally do not compliment the sex for grade as the topic, U get?
Did u hear any of the lecturers saying sleep with me, I will give you good grades?, the pastor just said people do it and they give girls good grades in school but under which terms of agreement?, we don't know, cos he dint say it.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by ImaIma1(f): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jabzino:

What if the Pastor says something like after he met the girl in his church for the first time and she told him her problem, and he thinks its something he can help her with, so he asked her to come to his office, but ever since she stepped foot in his office, he started behaving the way the video showed he was behaving, meaning the girl might have used juju on him. What will you say? That i am Mad right?

That's how this video make me feel. I have a daughter, and so i an concerned about this issue, but this video don't have enough evidence to put this men behind bars, and i wish for them to die in jail.

Some people will not believe facts even if it stares them in the face especially when a woman is the victim. I have noticed that everything, especially on this forum, is a battle of the sexes and once it involves a lady, the comments are more critical and there must be something more involved.

That said, that particular lecturer was targeted based on testimonials by many ladies. There are many of such lecturers in our universities and that is how shamelessly they behave. There's nothing respectable about them.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by marvelous000: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

even the English who gave the world english language do not write the way you do
even the world best English writers selling best sellers do not write the way you do
why is it that it is only the natives in shit hole countries like Nigeria, that write the way you do
i do not understand why?

why cant you compose simple English? why?, all you have written are just pure garbage, this is an attempt by a man still thinking we are living in the 16th century, Mr, we have move on from the garbage you wrote above, the English language is not so hard like the way you have attempted it to be.

If you know how stupîd you sound with the highlighted, you'll cringe in retrospection if you eventually summon up the chutzpah to come off the swamp of mediocrity you so much revel in.
like i aforementioned; it's not in my province to babysit dilettantes, so out of the plethora of books that negates your quibbling, I'll ask you to go read "fountain pen" written by your fellow woman(ayn rand). that's if your head don't explode from reading itgrin

Actually, your yelping is funny, because you sound like a chain gang inmate serving unspeakable punishment for some unspeakable offence, and wailing in the indignation of ineluctable debacle. lolcheesy

I'll pay anything to see your face right now, but on a second thought; no need, because this is how your face looks if a visage is to be given to it from your postwink

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
marvelous000:

If you know how stupîd you sound with the highlighted, you'll cringe in retrospection if you eventually summon up the chutzpah to come off the swamp of mediocrity you so much revel in.
like i aforementioned; it's not in my province to babysit dilettantes, so out of the plethora of books that negates your quibbling, I'll ask you to go read "fountain pen" written by a fellow woman like you(ayn rand). that's if your head don't explode from reading itgrin

Actually, your yelping is funny, because you sound like a chain gang inmate serving unspeakable punishment for some unspeakable offence, and wailing in the indignation of ineluctable debacle. lolcheesy

I'll pay anything to see your face write now, but on a second thought; no need, because this is how your face looks if a visage is to be given to it from your postwink

you be dundi, english people are called English, they speak the english language

also, there are English writers with best sellers books

guy, go educate yourself, the grammar wey you dey write down na total nonsense.

it wouldn't even put food on the table, is that also how you talk in real life. you are a disgrace.

I hate to tell you, na nonsense you write down but for your mind, na intelligent thing grin grin

I know people like you, they read ayn rand, Shakespeare and the rest classical and then try writing like them

you are just an impostor with no real talent and no writing style, no originality, copy and paste expert grin grin

even wole soyinka doesnt write like that but has won a nobel prize for literature

This 2019, nobody writes like that again. Mr impostor.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by midnighter(f): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jabzino:

I like what you have written man, but now my question is this,.. This same act exhibited by this pastor can also be exhibited by a politician who feels he can use his power to get her in school, true or false?
I might be missing the point, but this video is no prove of sex for grades.. This videos shows how lecturers can't control there urge for sex and use girls that have issues right, which is understandable via the video, but it literally do not compliment the sex for grade as the topic, U get?
Did u hear any of the lecturers saying sleep with me, I will give you good grades?, the pastor just said people do it and they give girls good grades in school but under which terms of agreement?, we don't know, cos he dint say it.

True.

But i feel you are taking it too literally... the point of the video was to highlight the vulgarity of these people...not to specifically show them asking outright for sex for grades. They interviewed some survivors and then went on to demonstrate the type of thing they were talking about. It doesnt mean you have to start picking at the title or the topic...the issues being confronted are still the same

That is the bad behaviour that these people display and how it affects people
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jabzino:

guy did you watch the full 54 minutes documentary?

in the video, dr boniface locked his office door, dimmed the light and wanted the 17 year old girl to kiss him, go watch the full video and stop typing ignorantly.

all evidence to incriminate him are all in the video

he broke the guideline of proper behavior and professionalism with the student.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by marvelous000: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

you be dundi, english people are called English, they speak the english language

also, there are English writers with best sellers books

guy, go educate yourself, the grammar wey you dey write down na total nonsense.

it wouldn't even put food on the table, is that also how you talk in real life. you are a disgrace.
hehehehe! my! my!! my!!! this is one hell of a funny treat you're giving me for free. grin

you're not making sense atall, neither is your outburst germane to the post you quoted(conversely, the book i referred you to, is a best seller)

Auntie! cool down before you allow the surge of blood to your head, choke you in your reasonless vapiditywink
Now, take a deap in-breath and out-breath, and i promise you, you'll be alright after a long napwink

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
marvelous000:

hehehehe! my! my!! my!!! this is one hell of a funny treat you're giving me for free. grin

you're not making sense atall, neither is your outburst germane to the post you quoted(conversely, the book i referred you to, is a best seller)

Auntie! cool down before you allow the surge of blood to your head, choke you in your reasonless vapiditywink
Now, take a deap in-breath and out-breath, and i promise you, you'll be alright after a long napwink

Impostor!, you be mumu ooh, is ayn rand an English writer or an Russian-american writer

and who is concern about whether her book is a best seller or not

who be this!, abeg!, go sleep, the fake ayn rand writing jargons down here has suddenly changed every texture of this communication

i hate copy cats, they are fake as hell. what was the subject of this discussion? goddammit, living the life of an impostor must be very difficult for you.
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved by marvelous000: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

Impostor!, you be mumu ooh, is ayn rand an English writer or an Russian-american writer

and who is concern about whether her book is a best seller or not

who be this!, abeg!, go sleep, the fake ayn rand writing jargons down here has suddenly changed every texture of this communication

i hate copy cats, they are fake as hell. what was the subject of this discussion? goddammit, living the life of an impostor must be very difficult for you.
I'm no sexist, but this is my problem with some women. too emotionally asinine, with a bulk load of brain-cell-damaging inanity, embellishment with visceral vulgarities.

you said; of what concern if her book is best seller or not? you must have the worsest case of amnesia, or you just simply talk without the directive of your brain. let me regig your memory: you were the one yapping about best seller as the waving standard of English speaking.

If you're half intelligent as a donkey, you wouldn't have quoted me to spew this otiose tosh, when i said "out of the plethora of books, I'm referring you to one," as an example of my kind of writing, since you made a case that native English speaker don't write like me, but only Nigerians. it is hell of a grueling task, trying to inculcate sense into you. BTW, must a person be genetically of English origin, to be an English writer or speaker. Omg, see who I'm talking to. I've been meeting dumb people, but you take the crown. your loathsome stupidity is untappedgrin

So you don't misconstrue me. I'm not a petty person, but take time to work on your tenses. it's noisome for reading.
Now, desist from quoting me, cos i infinitesimal tolerance for dumb people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / University Of Jos 2016/2017 Admission. / Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.