Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. (4976 Views)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by GISTBL0G: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
A marriage pictures of a young man and lady that keeps people talking.

The young man and his young wife-to-be dressed up in a very simple way.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/marriage-pictures-that-keeps-people-talking

1 Share

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by GISTBL0G: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
More

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by immortalcrown(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Which kain news be this one?

No details.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by kelvine(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
They look so good together.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by ZiriMane(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
wen u give girl belle and u no get money to marry am but Malee and Palee dey disturb say una musto marry...wetin u want make dem do?

Anywys I will always not support child birth outside wedlock.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by Officialgarri: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
The guy looks like a jealous and over protective guy.

Kudos to them
Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by Gosj01(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
And who tell you say they are getting married?

Anyways, I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by obiekunie2: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Men!

that girl shape na super taper!

her response for bedmatics go be eh! spread eagle and monkey in the tiger shadow! cheesy

na enyem ya! daddy! nyebe mu ya! wink

Mekwue! ozugo kwa! mekwue! ozugo kwa! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by donstan18: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
If only expensive wedding ceremony is a guarantee for a marriage to last.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by boss1310(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
this is like introduction and paying of bride price from Igbo culture in that ceremony you can dress as you like.its after this that you do the traditional wine carrying and church wedding but some choose to do all at the same time if you can afford it,in this case the couple are taking the traditional rites step by step according to their pocket

1 Like

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by SenR(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
Abeg make una free them make them wear wetin them wan wear.

So far they are happy.

It's not how far but how well it ends.
Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by AstroG: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
obiekunie2:
Men!

her response for bedmatics go be eh! spread eagle and monkey in the tiger shadow! cheesy

Nna, e nagokwa na mebi shocked shocked

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by Zikora1000(f): 1:59am On Oct 08, 2019
obiekunie2:
Men!

lol. cheesy o chimo! wetin I no go see for nairaland biko nu?
Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by Burgerlomo: 2:02am On Oct 08, 2019
So what's wrong with their mode of dressing? May God bless their union. Amen!
Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by johnkey: 4:08am On Oct 08, 2019
my kind of guy, but for me na short knickers with white t shirt and open button vintage shirt to go with the Nike sneakers.
Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by seniorgozman(m): 4:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by Katier00(f): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2019
English wear on your traditional wedding day. Ok o
Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Every book i have read/study nowhere was it written that "thou shall rock expensive clothes and produce expensive ceremony, nwanne a ur pocket can carry what matters is the union after wedding. Las las no matter what ppl must talk

U do expensive wedding them go talk
U do cheap one them go still talk......

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by braimeddy: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2019
I guessed he impregnated her so they have to force him to marry her

1 Like

Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by MedicH: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2019
I can't throw off me daughter like this
Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by tillaman(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2019
It’s probably a birthday bash, and they picked from the devil’s basket
Re: Marriage Pictures That Keeps People Talking. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2019
donstan18:
If only expensive wedding ceremony is a guarantee for a marriage to last.

Inexpensive wedding doesn't also guarantee a happy long lasting marriage, duh.......

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) / Don’t Bring Vaseline Please, Portharcourt Endowed Girl Shares Hot Twerk Videos / I Need 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.