Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? (1671 Views)

It Wasn't Rented, Otti Told To Investigate Who Receives Rents On Abia Govt House / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by laptramaptra: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
I totally support BBC exposing bad people in our institution but the biggest bad people in Nigeria can be found in Aso Rock Abuja. They have killed, maimed, stolen, impoverished etc a lot of Nigerians.
Aso rock is playing hide and seek with Nigerians on who is parading as the president of Nigeria. I call on the BBC to please do what the local Nigerian media cannot do and tell us who is that person in Aso Rock? We are waiting for answers.

5 Likes

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by Aonkuuse(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Or maybe when will they investigate to ascertain you are really your father's child

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by etrouble: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
laptramaptra:
I totally support BBC exposing bad people in our institution but the biggest bad people in Nigeria can be found in Aso Rock Abuja. They have killed, maimed, stolen, impoverished etc a lot of Nigerians.
Aso rock is playing hide and seek with Nigerians on who is parading as the president of Nigeria. I call on the BBC to please do what the local Nigerian media cannot do and tell us who is that person in Aso Rock? We are waiting for answers.

This is how madness starts. Who is your father? Let's investigate that first.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by immortalcrown(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
BBC and other foreign agencies do not positively put Africa first. They do not expose the evils in Africa, if the exposure will not favour them and take Africa down.

2 Likes

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by Orjioorji(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
etrouble:

This is how madness starts. Who is your father? Let's investigate that first.
his father he know but Jubrin Alsudan masquerading as nepa bill holder in aso rock we dont know

6 Likes

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by laptramaptra: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Or maybe when will they investigate to ascertain you are really your father's child

If you see me, you will hail me EBUBE DIKE, because if you stab me, IGBO will flow out of my body not blood. I am the truest son of the soil. I don't play hide and seek. I address my people face to face unlike your Buhari.
Please remind me the last time your Jubril/ Buahri had a town hall meeting with you Nigerians face to face and live? None, zero, nil.
Now tell me who is his father's child and who is not? Ndi-ara. Mad people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by javaguru: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
this wouldnt get to front page

2 Likes

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by Zeboy17(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
BBC should investigate this process you came through

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by jumobi1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Buhari really doesn’t talk to the people. He is a stage managed president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by Afamed: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
laptramaptra:
We need to investigate why Nnamdi Kanu has placed your senses of reasoning into comatose first, there after we can investigate Jubrin El Sudan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Why did Aisha leave state house for months now...that should tell them the man there is not buhari...even buhari children are no longer in news with their father as before....
Aisha and her family can no longer stand the script of her late husbands memory

WhoIsInAsoRock

They will soon ban us for speaking the truth them the media are scared of speaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by Generalnomercy: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Hahah I won't be offended, bcuz I'll just head to any of the brothel run by ur family members to pick ur sister or mother to satisfy my sexual urge, i heard for 200 naira they can open their legsm. That's how they can afford to post pics on instagram, by sleeping with every tom, dick and Harry.. or u thought we didn't know? grin cheesy

Most of ur churches in region are disguised brothels, ur female members go there for auctioning.. I won't be surprised if u don't know who's ur father, considering the way pastors sleep with their members

It's a common knowledge that you can't afford an Igbo girl.

You can sex any yoloba woman with an ordinary sweet of N5 naira..

If you eventually buys that one bole N100 naira, bros you don't marry be that...

Though yoloba girls/women are the cheapest in the world, but they are very dirty people.

1 Like

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by Asnafsaeed(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
I'm.not even an Afonja, but I don't exepct u to believe bcuz of those drugs u guys are know to be snorting on a daily basis

That's the same drugs the coward ojukwu snorted before u led ur relatives into a massacre and made ur women slaves and sexual product to the Nigerian soldiers
Generalnomercy:

It's a common knowledge that you can't afford an Igbo girl.

You can sex any yoloba woman with an ordinary sweet of N5 naira..

If you eventually buys that one bole N100 naira, bros you don't marry be that...

Though yoloba girls/women are the cheapest in the world, but they are very dirty people.
Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by F117nighthawk: 2:39am On Oct 08, 2019
laptramaptra:

BBC IS A SERIOUS NEWS MEDIA ORGANIZATION, NOT AN UNSERIOUS JOKER LIKE YOU AND YOUR COMMENT
Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by Pavore9: 4:44am On Oct 08, 2019
You are waiting for an outsider to come explain what is happening in your home?
Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by helinues: 5:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Cos BBC are not clowns as you may have thought
Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by Eteka1(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2019
laptramaptra:

If you see me, you will hail me EBUBE DIKE, because if you stab me, IGBO will flow out of my body not blood. I am the truest son of the soil. I don't play hide and seek. I address my people face to face unlike your Buhari.
Please remind me the last time your Jubril/ Buahri had a town hall meeting with you Nigerians face to face and live? None, zero, nil.
Now tell me who is his father's child and who is not? Ndi-ara. Mad people.
OK, so when last did you and your Father hold a town hall meeting? Mr Igbo blood.

1 Like

Re: When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari? by achikolo(f): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
laptramaptra:
[/s]
stop all these Nnamdi kanu trash

it's already stale

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) / Restructuring Nigeria Doesn’t Depend On North, Anybody ― PANDEF / Stunning Photos As President Buhari, His Wife And Children Observe Eid El Filtri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.