Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Apply For Nigeria Army Recruitment 79RRI 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Nigeria Army Recruitment 79RRI 2019 (1619 Views)

Army 79rri Whatsapp Link / Nigeria Army 79RRI Form Is Out / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Nigeria Army Recruitment 79RRI 2019 by Tiwaz2: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 79 Regular Intake for both Trades/Non Trades men and women will commence on 7 October 2019 and 29 November 2019.

Basic Qualification

Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and posses a National identicty card

Posses a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB. One of the credit must be in English Language.

In addition to ablove qualification, those applying as Trademen/women must also posses OND/Trade Test city and Gould certificate, details are available on the website.

Be between the ages of 18-22 years foe non trades men/women while trades men/women must beĀ  between the ages of 18-2 years by 21 December 222019

Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for make and female candidates respectively

Knowledge of additional Nigerian languagesĀ  other than mother tongue an added advantage

Note

All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority.

All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution

Method Of Application

Interested candidates are to:

1 Apply online at the recruitment portal recruitment.army.mil.ng

2. Log on to the mentioned url using the username and password

3. Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy, Theb print and complete the guarantor form as appropriate.

4. Come along to the designated recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor form.
Source: https://www.queennaijang.com/naportal-com-ng-nigeria-army-recruitment-79rri-portal-2019-2020/

Re: Apply For Nigeria Army Recruitment 79RRI 2019 by gift2xl: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
I de mad to join nija army. Instead I join man o war.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confuse Please Advice A Brother / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 74th Regular Course / Depression Is Setting In , I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.