Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? (4189 Views)

Insurgency: Nigeria Ready To Help South Sudan, Says Buhari / Nigeria Ready To Supply Gas To Europe - Timipre Sylva / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by mrvitalis(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

You do NOT have a choice than to support OBJ in 1999. Ekwueme actually contested the PDP primaries with Obasanjo in the 1998 Jos convention and OBJ got the middle belt and northern vote to emerge.

He also emerged due to the fact that Babangida caucus felt they betrayed the SW with the annulment of the June 12 election.

If the Igbos actually supported the SW like you claimed, they should have voted Falae who was our candidate coz he got almost more than 85% vote across the SW.

Like I told the former guy, we Yorubas do NOT take orders from Igbos and you can’t decide for us whether we should contest In 2023 or not.
Why didn't u contest in 2015 and 2019 ?
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Osaze007: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Why didn't u contest in 2015 and 2019 ?

Hope you won’t have hypertension when Tinubu wins

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by mrvitalis(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Hope you won’t have hypertension when Tinubu wins
How can I get hypertension for impossible things
Its 100x more likely for kanu to rule nigeria than tinubu becoming president

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by biggie73(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

Walahi fa.. you've got a better chance ..
...thanks. I will not forget you.
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Osaze007: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Haq someone is in severe pains
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Haq someone is in severe pains

You are the one in pains.Who created this thread?

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by LegendHero(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Has there been any year there has never been an Igbo man on the ballot ?

Roachas was the first to declear his intention infront of buhari can tinubu do that who is the coward now ?

See the person I’m conversing with. We are talking about being the presidential candidate of two major parties, this one is talking about a defeated primaries candidate.

SW need not contest in 2015 because Obasanjo just finished his 8 years in 2007. People with reasoning should know it will be absurd for SW to contest again in 2015 and the odds do not favor the SW at that time going by calculations.

So what were you saying before?
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by LegendHero(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

It’s also likely easy for the Igbos to get Biafra than to be a Nigerian President.

Now get back to the East and call on the Biafra Secret Service to start planning another rally for Biafra or contact Kanu for more letter to the UN.

I don’t even like Tinubu to contest coz we have younger omoluabis with fresh ideas that can do that but it’s just not making sense anymore for ya’ll to keep condemning the man when he did not embezzle your SE allocations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Anago0147: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Yes, it will be NOISE to a people that are conquered.

Ask yourself, the dream of becoming an elected President was birthed by Azikwe, he was not able to achieve his goal till his demise.

Ekwueme tried once again by becoming the vice to Shagari but Buhari made sure he jailed him after the coup and his dream was shattered right in front of his eyes.

Sylvester Ugoh again tried to fulfil the Igbo dream, but it was cut short when Abiola defeated his master (Tofa).

Ekwueme tried again when he contested the PDP primaries with Obasanjo in the 1998 Jos convention, he was defeated totally and he retired from politics without fulfilling the dream.

Hear this clearly, you should go back to clamor for Biafra in the East coz that will be a better cause than trying to become a president or antagonizing the SW.

In as much as I know it’s bad saying all this to you guys, but I’m tired of all your animosity towards the SW when in actual fact we are all (Yoruba, Igbo) to blame for the present situation of Nigeria.

. Proudly a slave

You see that politics of sophistication that you guys (southwest) introduced in 2015,we are going to play it in 2023 and we will play it better

Proudly a northern slave
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by LegendHero(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. Proudly a slave

You see that politics of sophistication that you guys (southwest) introduced in 2015,we are going to play it in 2023 and we will play it better

Proudly a northern slave

Congratulations on being a proud Northern slave, you just emulated Azikwe.

Now go back to the South East and SHUT UP. Come back and hold a conversation with me when you can can summon the courage to contest the presidency position under PDP or APC.

In reality, Masters don converse with Slaves. Gracias

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Osaze007: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Now go back to the South East and SHUT UP. Come back and hold a conversation with me when you can can summon the courage to contest the presidency position under PDP or APC.

Don’t be surprised at their comments

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Anago0147: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

. Whatever makes you cum well

We are fast learners you know

Politics of sophistication, karma is really a bitch
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by LegendHero(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:

The first Karma effect was set into motion by Azikwe. You are currently suffering from the effect of the Karma from his action.

So you captured the current situation of the SE well.

Gracias!
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Osaze007: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

The first Karma effect was set into motion by Azikwe. You are currently suffering from the effect of the Karma from his action.

Gracias!

Looool you wicked
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Anago0147: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Gracias!
. Karma will take the centre stage in 2023
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by LegendHero(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Looool you wicked

To be honest I really don't like doing this to them, but they need to keep shut and stop antagonizing the SW while we also do the same.

What this nation need now is thorough reasoning and a change of orientation. But how do we keep quiet when they have taken the silence of the Yorubas for docility. You would agree with me that before now the SE'ners are all over Nairaland shouting Yorubas are slaves not knowing everything they have ever accused us of was done by their leaders triple times.

Now I will make sure the Igbos use their mouths to keep shouting they are slaves like I did to that guy up there.
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by VAQAXY: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. Karma will take the centre stage in 2023

Lol this abakaleke bastard is still crying cheesy

Ebonyi is an almajiri state

Ebonyi is 100% illiterates

Ebonyi is a cursed state, no wonder 90% of them ran to live in Anambra

Ebonyi people are cursed nomadic gala hawkers

Ebonyi people are treated worse than abokii by the igbos

Ebonyi state is a cursed backward state filled with miscreants and vagabond

Ebonyi state is a state where 100% of its population are either narrow pushers, okada riders or gala hawkers

Ebonyi= almajiri-igbos

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by VAQAXY: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:

Ebonyi is an almajiri state

Ebonyi is 100% illiterates

Ebonyi is a cursed state, no wonder 90% of them ran to live in Anambra

Ebonyi people are cursed nomadic gala hawkers

Ebonyi people are treated worse than abokii by the igbos

Ebonyi state is a cursed backward state filled with miscreants and vagabond

Ebonyi state is a state where 100% of its population are either narrow pushers, okada riders or gala hawkers

Ebonyi= almajiri-igbos

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by Maxxim: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
immortalcrown:
Hmmm!

Bullion vans. grin
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by NaijaElba(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

You know giving him concession of speaker..and hes relationship with lawan made western media feel tinubu ..a Yoruba man is now smarter than. Abokis..and start trumping him for president ..hoping to break abiola and awolowo jinx..
This people don't understand aboki with power...talk more of fulani and power.
Na that day wey tinubu go come APC primaries..his people will recieve brain.
Las Las ..
Southwest will form.a regional party..to sustain..only this time opposition won't be taken serious cos of propaganda..
Shebi soware dey five star.. sharareporters go extinct soon.. how many updates we deyy see ..unlike those days of honeymoon.

I wish west well..but the feeling from the north ain't sexy towards west..na dey diplomatic truth be that.

I hope shame will allow u to type this type of jagoons you wrote in 2023.
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by etebefia: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
vincent10:

Paid post
Who will pay an illiterate that can't even compose a simple sentence? Most of these guys you see here are just brainwashed jobless touts that have been fantasizing about their God and saviour tinubu becoming president.
Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
omenka:
Remi is from Delta state? Didnt know that! shocked

She is Itsekiri

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready? by duwdu: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Edu3Again:

Nija want's to move from Boko Haram President to Drug Baron President, OK

LOL.

You never wanted the "Boko Haram" President and it still happened easily, right under your koro-koro eyes, so you don't have to want the "Drug Baron" President before it happens easily, right under your koro-koro eyes as well. Simple.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch 1964 Television Interview Of Chinua Achebe By Wole Soyinka / . / BREAKING: Apc's Andy Uba Flood Campaign With Armies, Joint Operatives (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.