Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Depression : A Man, His Dick, And His Piano Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depression : A Man, His Dick, And His Piano Part 2 (466 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depression : A Man, His Dick, And His Piano Part 2 by Jadsy01(f): 2:02am On Oct 08, 2019
I know you guys have been waiting to read the next article about my encounter with Don. In the case you missed it here is Part one https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/08/11/a-man-his-dick-and-his-piano/

It was another weekend with no boyfriend, being the only child life can be boring as hell having no one to talk to, I'm always left to my thoughts. lt's depressing and honestly, I get depressed. The feeling l get is loneliness and I yearn for company. It makes me shut out the internet and friends, l even contemplate suicide but when l think of my mum and how sad it would make her, l try to get by.

Read More here https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/10/08/depression-a-man-his-dick-and-his-piano-part-2/

cc Mynd44
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

[LEAKED]====JAMB Questions And Answers 2020 | Real CBT Questions / Are You Considering Getting A Sex Doll For Yourself From Esdoll.com / Which Other jokes Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.