Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told (5379 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Drop the freaking lies and learn the truth about making money
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2019
It's throwback Thursday. Do you remember the first day you took the bold step to venture into online hustle?

How has the journey been?
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by cindybaby22(f): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2019
Making money online requires determination
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
cindybaby22:
Making money online requires determination

So true Cindybaby22. Thanks for stopping by
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Making money online is a serious business. Take it seriously
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2019
Thank God is Friday,,,, how has your week been?
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Justix10: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Enrypech:
Making money online has been the most searched terms in the last couple of years and has even turned to a very big niche in the internet market.

A lot of people write about how much easy it is to really make it online and many others go ahead creating products ranging from E-books to Softwares to Videos to Apps that can help one make money online

The truth of the matter is that people actually make lots of cash online even way more than you have seen or heard legitimately . Many others who are still struggling to make their first dollar yet pose as though they have made tons of money

But then, There has been a lot of shitty misconceptions, myths and lies about making money online that a lot of people have deliberately and unintentionally sold out. Sad enough is that a whole lot of people have bought into this lies and are swimming it it with reckless abandon

I have seen, heard and even fallen victim of some of this lies about making some cash online until the truth finally hit me.

I therefore want to use this guide to bring to your attention few of these lies and shirty misconceptions about making money online that you have probably bought into

https://www.nazablog.com/5-terrible-lies-youve-been-told-about-making-money-online-busted/

Bros your actions here and unnecessary comments just to keep ur dead on arrival trend really shows how desperate you are in luring innocent people into clicking ur blog for cheap adsclick bonus ...if you cant post those ur 5 whatever here, then keep self clicking ur blog yourself.
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Justix10:

Bros your actions here and unnecessary comments just to keep ur dead on arrival trend really shows how desperate you are in luring innocent people into clicking ur blog for cheap adsclick bonus ...if you cant post those ur 5 whatever here, then keep self clicking ur blog yourself.

If you meant "thread" at the bolded above. Correct immediately because you are already sounding stupid

At least you should help us make little sense out of your senseless mention .

I understand you just registered this account on Nairaland but what I do not understand is if your intent of doing that is to be masrurbating on people's thread all in the name of sounding "woke"

Be guided , be careful

I choose where to promote my site. I haven't violated the rule of this forum. I haven't spammed your thread or anyone's own. None of my post has ever suggested anyone to click on any ad.

So what's your headache? Why do you have to let me know that you're another frustrated being looking for attention.

I have met worse people on this space. Be guided, I am telling you .
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
See the 5 major lies you have been told about making money online
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Happy Weekend good people. Be sure to stay fit today
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by IdeasPro(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2019
Enrypech:
Happy Weekend good people. Be sure to stay fit today

Happy weekend bros. I've gone through this thread and other people's comments. It gives me room for concern. Professionalism is required in every business, be it online business or brick-and-mortar business. I asked you to reach out to me the other day when you asked me a question and you never did. I rest my case! I wish you success in all your endeavours.
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Making money online requires some professionalism so says a comment here... True, I agree with that. What is your perception of professionalism?
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2019
Happy Sunday folks. Have a blissful Sunday
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Justix10: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Enrypech:

If you meant "thread" at the bolded above. Correct immediately because you are already sounding stupid

At least you should help us make little sense out of your senseless mention .

I understand you just registered this account on Nairaland but what I do not understand is if your intent of doing that is to be masrurbating on people's thread all in the name of sounding "woke"

Be guided , be careful

I choose where to promote my site. I haven't violated the rule of this forum. I haven't spammed your thread or anyone's own. None of my post has ever suggested anyone to click on any ad.

So what's your headache? Why do you have to let me know that you're another frustrated being looking for attention.

I have met worse people on this space. Be guided, I am telling you .

Ok sir. Thank you sir.
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Justix10:

Ok sir. Thank you sir.

Thank you Sir
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by 0ubenji(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Low-key hustle

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
0ubenji:
contact me on the link on my profile(without spaces), i'll get u signed up as my referral and carry you along on every every

Ok
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Making legit money online requires that you learn a good digital skill and stick with it... Stop running up and down jacking all hustles online without getting result with one first
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2019
It's chill out Tuesday. Hope you are chilling in productivity
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Making money online has never been easy.. You need skills and smart work
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2019
It's throwback Thursday. How did you discover online hustle?
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2019
ThankGod is Friday. May I remind you it's BLACK FRIDAY today

Make sure to grab the opportunity and buy that thing you have been eying for long
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
It's a work from home doesn't mean it's relaxing especially when you are starting out
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Happy new month and have a blissful Sunday
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Which of these lies are you familiar with about making money online?
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Good morning and happy Monday. Make this week count
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2019
Hello folks. It's Chill out Tuesday, hope you're chilling from that other side?
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by narit: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2019
This Nairaland is just too insane. Please guys you don't need to troll him, guy is just trying to promote is site which is a good thing, after all he created this thread. Please let him be.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
narit:
This Nairaland is just too insane. Please guys you don't need to troll him, guy is just trying to promote is site which is a good thing, after all he created this thread. Please let him be.

Thank you for reasoning with me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern / How Much Is Moniepoint POS And How Can I Get It In PH ? / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: How MTN Defraud Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.