Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want (19781 Views)

BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi / Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by djon78(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
superlanny:
What people must realize is that there is no perfection, when it comes to emotions and relationships, the question she should be asking herself is what does she have to offer any man who is unlucky to cross her path, when a woman starts to list what she wants in a man, just know she is insecure and realizes he kpekus is the only commodity she has to offer, dey find prince charming, you go wait tire, when your kpekus don slack , no body go tell you, #bewhatyouwantootherstobe

Its not just a woman thing but concerns both genders.
Are you the perfect mate, right for your partner. Many people want a good spouse, but are they in themselves good.
Everyone should work on themselves to be a perfect mate for there partner.

I believe this will solve a lot of problems being encountered by today's marriages. Everyone should Prepare them self for marriage chikena!!
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by greenguy: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Everyone knows the kind of love they want... How about the kind they have to offer?
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by luminouz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tonnyray:
I remember my ex gf impulsively jumping up to go meet this Blossom guy a couple of years ago for a selfie at Novarre mall, Sangotedo while we were out on a date. The kind look I give am, nobody begged her to sit her phat ass down angry
And d guy na short guy sef..
Nonsense and Blossom angry
grin
You still sound pained.

Seems Blossom eventually took her from you!!

Sorry eh!
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Carlyboi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tonnyray:
I remember my ex gf impulsively jumping up to go meet this Blossom guy a couple of years ago for a selfie at Novarre mall, Sangotedo while we were out on a date. The kind look I give am, nobody begged her to sit her phat ass down angry
grin
blossom the guy just get dem dos ibo Boys face ni no dey special at all looks average at best
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by PapaAdanna: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
With this block face?
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Tonnyray: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
luminouz:

You still sound pained.
Seems Blossom eventually took her from you!!
Sorry eh!
Lol, for where? Guyman see younger, fresher booty and moved on sharply.
Still got all her whatsapp msgs and videos begging. Life ain't fair but no be me go "fairize" am.
The post wasn't directed at Blossom per se, just this celebrity obsession some girls have. Kinda find it nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by luminouz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tonnyray:
Still got all her whatsapp msgs and videos begging. Life ain't fair but no be me go "fairize" am.
The post wasn't directed at Blossom per se, just this celebrity obsession some girls have. Kinda find it nauseating.

Oh!! You're such a wicked soul tongue

That poor geh needs some comfort,
DM me her details. Lemme do the necessaries. grin

On the celebs issue,I also find it disgusting. Thank my stars I never roll with gehs who think celebrities are gods. So I never experienced such disrespect from any girl

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by NobleAngell(f): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tonnyray:
Bad guy.
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Tonnyray: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
luminouz:

DM me her details.Lemme do the necessaries. grin
On the celebs issue,I also find it disgusting. Thank my stars I never roll with gehs who think celebrities are gods. So I never experienced such disrespect from any girl
Ika ni bobo yi sha.. you think I no know you for that most infamous thread on nairaland? tongue Bone this moniker o I be veteran grin

And about the celeb obsession thing dem no dey write am for face na.. na yansh man dey find upandan and you meet all sorts in ur quest.
The only other experience I had was with one Lynx guy back in the days at MMairport. Na so ds stupid girl too wan go take selfie. At least I could still understand that one small cos na my height but he just fresh pass me grin
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by jaxxy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Realizing and Saying this after u have married? Ok
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by luminouz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tonnyray:
Ika ni bobo yi sha.. you think I no know you for that most infamous thread on nairaland? tongue Bone this moniker o I be veteran grin

And about the celeb obsession thing dem no dey write am for face na.. na yansh man dey find upandan and you meet all sorts in ur quest.
The only other experience I had was with one Lynx guy back in the days at MMairport. Na so ds stupid girl too wan go take selfie. At least I could still understand that one small cos na my height but he just fresh pass me grin
Lmaoooo....
U dey that thread too grin grin

I get the second part.... E dey happen...
Girls get weak-kneed on celebs issue
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
luminouz:

Oh!! You're such a wicked soul tongue

DM me her details. Lemme do the necessaries. grin

A celebrity is just a normal, regular, ordinary and even common person with an attention or glow that is mostly superficial. Only people who are drawn to the superficial will do stupid things for mere celebrities sm of who are not even smart or intelligent or posses examplary, admirable or great values.

Yes u can be a fan for those who values and talents resonates with urs or u appreciate bt that in no way shud make u do anything unnecessarily stupid for them. If u get carried away that’s ur business bt such person shud be considered the most stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by luminouz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
jaxxy:

A celebrity is just a normal, regular, ordinary and even common person with an attention or glow that is mostly superficial. Only people who are drawn to the superficial will do stupid things for mere celebrities sm of who are not even smart or intelligent or posses examplary, admirable or great values.

Yes u can be a fan for those who values and talents resonates with urs or u appreciate bt that in no way shud make u do anything unnecessarily stupid for them. If u get carried away that’s ur business bt such person shud be considered the most stupid.
You nailed it.
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by webngnews: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Seunpaul01(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

One thing still baffles me; why the African woman sees marriage as an achievement.

She is born and moulded to live and believe that getting married is the most important thing she lives for.

And when she can't get a husband, she is deem a failure.

Just look at her wanting to be loved by a man as if she will die if he doesn't

Not only Africans woman my dear. Every women, no matter the race, is crazy about marriage.
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by EdwardRandy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tonnyray:
grin
Blossom is not short bro, I'll recommend you see an optician
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Tonnyray: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
EdwardRandy:

Blossom is not short bro, I'll recommend you see an optician
Maybe not to you.
How we see is relative.
I'm 6ft 2"
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by EdwardRandy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tonnyray:
Maybe not to you.
How we see is relative.
I'm 6ft 2"
I'm taller than u bro
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Tonnyray: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
EdwardRandy:

I'm taller than u bro
How tall is Blossom? The guy I saw is at most 5 9".. and there was no mistaking it was him. Other girls were snapping with him there.. Anyway where are we going with all this? That guy definitely ain't no 6 footer.. at least we can agree on that.

4 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Countertenor(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tonnyray:
grin

U be Correct Bobo, Chum.
No mind all these Our girls. Na so dem go dey Mumu for some celebs like say those ones sef make.
An acquaintance of Mine who works at Multiker Supermarket in VI met Uti Nwachukwu once and tried to get an autograph from him. Uti caught him dead and made a beeline for his car. My guy was nonplussed but still persisted in going to meet him where he was parked.
Would U believe that Uti just whipped out #500 and tried to ditch him as fast?
My guy politely declined and told him smack in the face that baba me no need ur bar, na autograph I dey ask. Uti was shocked out of his wits and was staring at him in disbelief even after signing the autograph.
If person no careful, dem go just reason u as a charity case if u no package ur approach well.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Mryacks: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Lol they form love preachers after failed marriages, meaning she blindly married a man without these traits.

Well said. If that is kind of love she wanted why then did she marry a man without those traits? Don't know why some people are always impatient when it comes to love and settling for anything only to come and start having regrets after the initial gra-gra...smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joy Onumajuru Celebrates Her Birthday In An Orphanage In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To DJ Olu & Chime's Death; Dismisses Drug Overdose Report / Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.