Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want (19745 Views)

BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi / Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Maureen Esisi who is yet to be seen with her husband, Blossom Chukwujekwu since rumours of their marital crisis went viral revealed the kind of love she wants in an Instagram post she shared.

According to the Fashion designer, she needs the kind of love that stands the test of time, a love that can last come rain or shine and a love that is just for her.

Maureen wrote;

I Need a Love that Stands in Time
A Love that can Last come Rain or Shine
A Love that’s Just 4 me

It’s the Way Love Should be#HappyKid

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3VEg5IA3YA/?hl=en

Source: https://gidifeed.com/blossom-chukwujekwus-wife-maureen-esisi-writes-on-the-kind-of-love-she-wants/

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by adewest1999(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2019
OK noted.......over to nairaland feminists

what kind of love do you think you need?

4 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by axeman2(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2019
The Kind Of Love we all Need Is God's Love! any other one is canterfiert

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Young03(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by viccipedia: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Humans and wishes! angry
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Madibah(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
X
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lol they form love preachers after failed marriages, meaning she blindly married a man without these traits.

8 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
shocked shocked

One thing still baffles me; why the African woman sees marriage as an achievement.

She is born and moulded to live and believe that getting married is the most important thing she lives for.

And when she can't get a husband, she is deem a failure.

Just look at her wanting to be loved by a man as if she will die if he doesn't

4 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by friendlyadvice: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
she no even fine sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by one1prax(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
tor she don talk her own

get your website for 12k only, see signature
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by NORSYK(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
But you are ugly.
Thank God Blossom left you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by MiztaYouneek(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blossom my man
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by benitdavid: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
smiley

please do well to tell your followers the love you can give. its not just about telling us the love you want. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER

4 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Ewedegubbler: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by COURVOISier(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
blame zeeworld, telemudo etc

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by ursullalinda(f): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why not take time to heal b4 searching for another kind of love. So you won't make a mistake twice well u are an adult u knw wat is good for u

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by superlanny(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
What people must realize is that there is no perfection, when it comes to emotions and relationships, the question she should be asking herself is what does she have to offer any man who is unlucky to cross her path, when a woman starts to list what she wants in a man, just know she is insecure and realizes he kpekus is the only commodity she has to offer, dey find prince charming, you go wait tire, when your kpekus don slack , no body go tell you, #bewhatyouwantootherstobe

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by nwakibie3(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Go get clay and mold the man that will give you that kinda of love.

women will always look for what to get from a man/relationship yet they have nothing to offer in return

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by PureGoldh(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by kendrick93(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Agape Love is all we need
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by thugmansion(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Love? Nah!!!! ain't for a G.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Ayoswit(f): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
She looks like a mannequin.
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Tonnyray: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
I remember my ex gf impulsively jumping up to go meet this Blossom guy a couple of years ago for a selfie at Novarre mall, Sangotedo while we were out on a date. The kind look I give am, nobody begged her to sit her phat ass down angry
And d guy na short guy sef..
Nonsense and Blossom angry
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
See her face sef

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Isoduwa(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
This one don catch trap for husband house

Now she need and want Love � where she didn't put any one
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by NwaliE01: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
The kind of love I want is personal.
I can't tell you.
Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Neimar: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
This woman na Ojuju

See her forehead sef
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Thank God for makeup in some women's lives. shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night / Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations / 2face Idibia Acquires Two Multi-Million Naira Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.