Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Have Available Cash Of 1.5M Before My Next Harvesting Loan Offer - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Have Available Cash Of 1.5M Before My Next Harvesting Loan Offer (1298 Views)

Dry Season Farming: Wheat Harvesting In Kano State / A Beekeeper’s Trip To Ikire, Osun State ( Harvesting Honey) / See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Available Cash Of 1.5M Before My Next Harvesting Loan Offer by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2019
By theirs seeds we shall know them. Agric people stay away from healthserve. Go through his posts. He seems like a master behind most scams here. Just stay away from that moniker I advise. I will be the first to shut down anyone who comes here to nag or complain about that moniker. Scamming activities are written all over the moniker.
Re: I Have Available Cash Of 1.5M Before My Next Harvesting Loan Offer by healthserve(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
cry
Pistotita:
By theirs seeds we shall know them. Agric people stay away from healthserve. Go through his posts. He seems like a master behind most scams here. Just stay away from that moniker I advise. I will be the first to shut down anyone who comes here to nag or complain about that moniker. Scamming activities are written all over the moniker.

My goodness you only lost an intellectual debate and you're this way. I don't know what to say

I wish you the very best in life bro.

Good luck

I have just one thing to say. If I'm clean and the works of my hands are clean. May goodness depart your life and may good people be far from you

If I'm clean, may all your prayers and wishes be far from you. May success elude you. May scandal and slander be yours perpetually if I do my business legitimately and don't do harm nor imply deceit. If I'm a cheat, may the works of your hand begin to dry out and up and not yield their intended results
Re: I Have Available Cash Of 1.5M Before My Next Harvesting Loan Offer by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
healthserve:
cry

My goodness you only lost an intellectual debate and you're this way. I don't know what to say

I wish you the very best in life bro.

Good luck

I have just one thing to say. If I'm clean and the works of my hands are clean. May goodness depart your life and may good people be far from you

If I'm clean, may all your prayers and wishes be far from you. May success elude you. May scandal and slander be yours perpetually if I do my business legitimately and don't do harm nor imply deceit. If I'm a cheat, may the works of your hand begin to dry out and up and not yield their intended results

One by one, we will expose all of you. Lol. Look at the person talking about intellectual debate. O boy! Look at the meaning of debate: a formal discussion on a particular matter in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward and which usually ends with a vote. Which arguments did both you and I put forward here? We only whipped your as..s. lol. Am I the first who noticed your desperation? I scolded and exposed your stupid.ity and desperation. Is there any element of argument there? Look at the "intellectual scammer". Hehehehe. You better go change your ways.

You think I am afraid of your "yeye" curse? It will not work. What if you aren't clean? Lol. Do I need to answer the question. Of course your ways are already scattered. You need to retrace your steps.

Blessed is the man who walks not in the ways of scammers. Hehehe. Blessed is the man, who walks not in the ways of the ungodly..... Seeth thou a man diligent in his work, he will stand before kings and not mean men. "See", I discuss with kings who bring quality out of their brains. So, you count my scolding you as intellectual debate? Hehe. Do you think you are among the kings I debate with? Heck no. Go back to the drawing board. You can improve. You can be the best of the best out of all kings. I will want to associate with you by then. But right now....heck no. I dont associate myself with "trash". A trash jumps at every fake investment opportunity. You are not a class. Damn! Yet, you always want to be noticed. Right now, you are like a public toilet in Ajegunle. grin

Guy, grow and improve. Leave "notice me". And I hope you start choosing wisely who to debate with. Of course, before I reply you again, or relate with you here on nairaland, you are on 6 months probation. Let us see who you start engaging with here again. From there, we will know if the gutter in you can be washed off or not. Lol. O boy, I am a class that cannot be cursed. Why? I am a special breed in Christ Jesus. Yeah....I make mistakes, I accept that my righteousness is like a rag before Him. But guess what.... who can curse he who the Lord has blessed? Balaam tried it, and got what he deserved. Tambalat paid with his life. Hahahahhaa. I swim in the mercy of God. The mercy of God rolled off those curses you pronounced, and back to the sender. Bammm! Guy, I am a class flying like an eagle. Not the kind of eagle on the Nigerian coat of arm. Hehhehe. I spread my wings and fly above all my enemies. That is who I am.

6 months probation for you. Scram! Right now...You are fired!
Re: I Have Available Cash Of 1.5M Before My Next Harvesting Loan Offer by healthserve(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pistotita:

One by one, we will expose all of you. Lol. Look at the person talking about intellectual debate. O boy! Look at the meaning of debate: a formal discussion on a particular matter in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward and which usually ends with a vote. Which arguments did both you and I put forward here? We only whipped your as..s. lol. Am I the first who noticed your desperation? I scolded and exposed your stupid.ity and desperation. Is there any element of argument there? Look at the "intellectual scammer". Hehehehe. You better go change your ways.

You think I am afraid of your "yeye" curse? It will not work. What if you aren't clean? Lol. Do I need to answer the question. Of course your ways are already scattered. You need to retrace your steps.

Blessed is the man who walks not in the ways of scammers. Hehehe. Blessed is the man, who walks not in the ways of the ungodly..... Seeth thou a man diligent in his work, he will stand before kings and not mean men. "See", I discuss with kings who bring quality out of their brains. So, you count my scolding you as intellectual debate? Hehe. Do you think you are among the kings I debate with? Heck no. Go back to the drawing board. You can improve. You can be the best of the best out of all kings. I will want to associate with you by then. But right now....heck no. I dont associate myself with "trash". A trash jumps at every fake investment opportunity. You are not a class. Damn! Yet, you always want to be noticed. Right now, you are like a public toilet in Ajegunle. grin

Guy, grow and improve. Leave "notice me". And I hope you start choosing wisely who to debate with. Of course, before I reply you again, or relate with you here on nairaland, you are on 6 months probation. Let us see who you start engaging with here again. From there, we will know if the gutter in you can be washed off or not. Lol. O boy, I am a class that cannot be cursed. Why? I am a special breed in Christ Jesus. Yeah....I make mistakes, I accept my righteous is like rag before him. But guess what.... who can curse he who the Lord has blessed? Balaam tried it, and got what he deserved. Tambalat paid with his life. Hahahahhaa. I swim in the mercy of God. The mercy of God rolled off those curses you pronounced, and back to the sender. Bammm! Guy, I am a class flying like an eagle. Not the kind of eagle on the Nigerian coat of arm. Hehhehe. I spread my wings and fly above all my enemies. That is who I am.

6 months probation for you. Scram! Right now...You are fired!

It will never be well with you if you don't post proof of any wrong doing with me you stupeed eddiot

Keep typing epistles I won't bother readingor disturb my eyes with even reading the first two lines. Full. I didn't read even one line.

We have a debate, I beat you hands down and then comes the blackmail. If I'm guilty of any fraudulent act, please post pictures and everything fraud you found in me you full. If you're so wise why not feed yourself the counsel you're forcing upon me on yourself and make your own life better.

You hypocritical fraud and loser, if I duped anyone why not bring it here and I'll hand myself over. I'm close to efcc head quarters at ikoyi and close to maroko and ajiwe police station the same time.

If you have the mind out your address and personal details, if you won't get filed by my lawyer for defamation and character assignation you son of a wh0re

If I'm knowledgeable enough to comment on a variety of subjects does that make me a fraud, you bastard.

May thunder from heaven ddestroy all you've built in life for this character defamation and tarnising my image. ediot
Re: I Have Available Cash Of 1.5M Before My Next Harvesting Loan Offer by healthserve(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bring out proofs of anyone ive duped and I'll present myself to the police live within 24hours you idiot. God punish your entire household.

If una lose debate next thing na to take am personal dey dent one image. Did anyone ever report me for fraud. Or that I owe and deny it? Or that I owe and won't pay if I'm indebted? Or that I transacted with anyone and didn't live up to my promise.

Why the emotional blackmail. Bring your proofs you schmuck

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is 6 Weeks Old Broilers Sold? / Hybrid Moringa Seedlings For Sale / Sheanut Farming: Your Pension Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.