Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It (21028 Views)

Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by sharpden: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
How does that even correlate with eachother?
There are not enough federal roads in the SE to accommodate that much tolls! It's practically impossible,
The problem with propaganda is that the FG would debunk this and then comfortablely place 20 tolls
That's the curse of crying wolf, nobody takes you serious.

You are asking how many federal roads are in the South-East? So to you the toll is placed according to the numbers of federal roads in the region?

Now let me ask you, are you saying in the North we have a total of 35 federal roads since that's the number of toll we are going to have there?

You deserve serious spankings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2019
I am talking about your senators
You have quickly resorted back to other tribes
Let's stick to your senators show me a motion they have raised about the checkpoints in the south east or a protest on these tolls, they probably encouraged it like the governors did during IPOB issue

sharpden:

So a Yoruba is the head of the National Assembly?

See the kind of person I am arguing with. grin

Back off young lad, you're still a du....n...c.....e

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Yes!!!
It's a federal toll!!
How dummb are you?
What is the FG's business with state roads?
Are you for real??
Those numbers are not real, stop quoting it
It just shows how stuck in your victimhood you are,
Can you be rescued? Doubt it

sharpden:

You are asking how many federal roads are in the South-East? So to you the toll is placed according to the numbers of federal roads in the region?

Now let me ask you, are you saying in the North we have a total of 35 federal roads since that's the number of toll we are going to have there?

You deserve serious spankings.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by sharpden: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
I am talking about your senators
You have quickly resorted back to other tribes
Let's stick to your senators show me a motion they have raised about the checkpoints in the south east or a protest on these tolls, they probably encouraged it like the governors did during IPOB issue

I have addressed the issues of lawmakers from the zone and its a pity you are jumping from one end to the other.

It is one thing to protest and another to address your demand, again I refer you to Sowore. The numeric strength of Igbo lawmakers at the Senate cannot bring any change, a recent bill, South-East Development Commission, is a case study.

Incase you don't know, the head of the present National Assembly is widely regarded as a stooge whom the federal government played a part in foisting on the lawmaker arm of government.

I never made mentioned of tribe in all my comments, go ahead and display your stupidity but note that you might never earn a reply from me again unless you engage me with facts on this issue.

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by sharpden: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Yes!!!
It's a federal toll!!
How dummb are you?
What is the FG's business with state roads?
Are you for real??
It just shows how stuck in your victimhood you are,
Can you be rescued? Doubt it

Did I mention state roads? The numbers are not real but you have failed to provide the accurate ones. See stupidity in action grin

Why should I be wasting my time replying this inconsequential dullard?

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2019
Too smart to be conned by apc / pdp and I always scream it that their supporters are as mad as each other.
Backlash at building Enugu airport!!! Lol

You won't admit pdp is as useless as APC that's my problem with you clowns, if Atiku had won the last election, Biafra would have been on hold, you were artikulating obidiently some months ago

The sedc has passed thanks to Yoruba's
Kikikikiki
Thank us later

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/reps-okay-sedc-bill/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjSs7uar4zlAhVHTRUIHUb9A84QFjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0X_O3ndluQEvfdTNooNef8&ampcf=1

Ikechunna:

Remind us again what happened when SE leaders pushed for SEDC commission? Who opposed it again? Was it SE government?

Remind us again what occurred when GEJ attempted to fix minuscule injustice towards SE Igbos? Hell remind us again the amount of backlash he received for just making Enugu airport international?

You think you're being clever by half? In which election in this your shithole have been factual? Name one election where leaders with the federal government might did not rig themselves in? Why the hell you think SE and in actuality, most Igbos stopped having interest in voting in your shithole's election? In addition, name one election/Presidency where the FG isn't filled with Northerners controlling the affairs of things. Name just one? And before you open your mouth to talk about state... Their state roads are good/decent. What they speak of is the federal roads thus, I repeat my question name one presidency where the North didn't call the shot?

Lastly, you brought up political parties, Not I. Majority of Igbos want out of your Niggeria. How this shit is still a difficult task for una to understand is beyond me. We want OUT thus, could careless which political party is controlling your federal government especially considering no matter what name they choose, the people in that party is the same fucking party you left.... Only your typical imbecilic Niggerian think otherwise. A perfect example is yourself cause by your comment you deceive yourself that PDP and APC are different despite the APC members were past PDP members just worse. I repeat slowpoke. Na nigga, you're the sick one.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2019
sharpden:

Did I mention state roads? The numbers are not real but you have failed to provide the accurate ones. See stupidity in action grin

Why should I be wasting my time replying this inconsequential dullard?

The onus is on you to think critically,
Don't let clowns rob you of your emotions
All because of this fake news that requires just a few seconds of deep thought to counter

But deep thought hurts the simple minded

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Ikechunna: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Too smart to be conned by apc / pdp and I always scream it that their supporters are as mad as each other.
Backlash at building Enugu airport!!! Lol

You won't admit pdp is as useless as APC that's my problem with you clowns, if Atiku had won the last election, Biafra would have been on hold, you were artikulating obidiently some months ago

The sedc has passed thanks to Yoruba's
Kikikikiki
Thank us later

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/reps-okay-sedc-bill/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjSs7uar4zlAhVHTRUIHUb9A84QFjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0X_O3ndluQEvfdTNooNef8&ampcf=1

Who was atikulating a while back. You Afonjas voted more for atiku more than Igbos based on the framed up, rigged out election. Most Igbos did not engage in your fake "election". That alone should say it all. Plus, IPOB, Massob and other Biafran agitators group boycotted the election. Shut the Bleep up

Secondly, which Yoruba did what? When did Chukwuemeka Ujam and Mohammed Monguno become Yoruba?
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by TheDestroyer: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lmao, they'd deploy operation dance now una go humble as usual. Dumb chest beaters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by madenigga(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Although I am an Igbo but I have this feeling this news is fake

I dont know why Ipob and massob deal on peddling lies, if the internet is getting this kind of reaction imagine what they will be telling the Igbo men in the village, this is a complete capital BIG lie.

What connections does Ipob have to get this information, they just stayed in one beer parlour and rolled out figures
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
When Igbos say these things about bad roads and marginalization, I just wonder how smart they are, no offense
These same people are PDP die hard supporters, Massob, Ohaneze and majority of the region. But seems charmed by pdp

How many federal roads are in the SE?

About the checkpoints, I guess thats Igbos contribution to the region, I specifically remember them daring the army to come to the SE. They were in their barracks and they were invited both online and offline, well they are here.
APC government should take their toll gate to the southwest and north that gave them vote

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by mercyviv(f): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Then you'll simply join your twin brother the IPOB in the proscription list!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Royalfurnitures: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
If the want to build toll gates in the SE, let them first make all the roads there in good condition

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by OgbanjeProphet: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Empty threats! First of all go and dismantle all the police Checkpoints all over the southeast.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by solmusdesigns: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin grin grin

Atleast they said they are the richest in Nigeria, so 56 toll gate is too small for "Anambra billionaires"

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by notoriousbabe: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Power to the people
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by vezycash(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
These same people are PDP die hard supporters, Massob, Ohaneze and majority of the region. But seems charmed by pdp

How is that relevant to the issue at hand?

StaffofOrayan:
Great question. If it's that little, explain the 56 toll gates.

StaffofOrayan:

About the checkpoints, I guess thats Igbos contribution to the region
At this point I can conclude that you either do not know the meaning of toll gates. Or your prejudice against the region has made you make such an obvious oversight. Toll gates are mainly to collect money from vehicles passing the toll gate.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
superlanny:
Chest beaters association of Biafra(CBAB).
Bloody cowards.
That's why their region will always be backward, I trust adamu, buratai, to do the needful, if dem born uan well, make una dismantle anything, wetin them sabi na to spoil our image and chest beat, king kong sef no chest beat pass them, bunch of lazy mofo's.
if you wan troll Igbo comot the lazy part because that’s the superior trait of an Afonja that’s why they sit down in their brown roof houses and cry Igbo’s should go home why Igbos have bought almost all their ancestral lands

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Techsunny: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
superlanny:
Chest beaters association of Biafra(CBAB).
Bloody cowards.
That's why their region will always be backward, I trust adamu, buratai, to do the needful, if dem born uan well, make una dismantle anything, wetin them sabi na to spoil our image and chest beat, king kong sef no chest beat pass them, bunch of lazy mofo's.
Eze ewu
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Grandium: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wow
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Carlyboi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin grin grin

Atleast they said they are the richest in Nigeria, so 56 toll gate is too small for "Anambra billionaires"

grin Nawa for Una o!
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Sonnobax15(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

Rekhina come and see ur Delta brother , you guys shudnt luk at urhobo and itshekiri na wie Belle face Dem dey go lolz
No babe...i'm an urhobo and i can categorically vouch that 98% of us(urhobos) don't support biafra...it's just a pity that when i first saw the biafra's map,i saw urhobo as a part of it..and i asked myself how come??...

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by vezycash(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Empty threats! First of all go and dismantle all the police Checkpoints all over the southeast.

True talk. I dislike chest beaters.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by nauto6: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Haha
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by vezycash(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

Good point - the numbers may be or may not be real. I hope it's real. Lemme see what will happen.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by vezycash(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:

True talk. I dislike chest beaters.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by solmusdesigns: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Carlyboi:
grin Nawa for Una o!

grin grin grin nwanem... chia man dem Ibo people are senior men for Nigeria and everybody knows that..... rich industrious people.. abeg just help us pay the toll gate and help zoogeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by dandollaz: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
When Igbos say these things about bad roads and marginalization, I just wonder how smart they are, no offense

About the checkpoints, I guess thats Igbos contribution to the region, I specifically remember them daring the army to come to the SE. They were in their barracks and they were invited both online and offline, well they are here.
What's the different between you and slowpoke.idiot must you comment trash.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Carsontyqa(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Umahi just ordered anyone that stops his convoy to be shot,
Yoruba's are different from Buharists,
Buharists are as crazy as most of you
Infact you are in the same basket of loonies

stop wasting your strength explaining something they know but choose to be a bat because of that hatred already injected into them since slice bread....where will the 56 toll gates stand
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Omoslim26: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:
You won't see those accommodators from the west side who claims that the IGR of Ogun state is more than than of all SE put together...nor those clumsy chest beaters who claim that Niger state is bigger than all SE states put together on this thread.

Ask them about the rational for this continuous evil practice by the UNITARY federal government...they will stare at you like infectious ZOMBEES!

what argument are you trying to make now are you trying to make a tribal aguement out of thi
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Omoslim26: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:
You won't see those accommodators from the west side who claims that the IGR of Ogun state is more than than of all SE put together...nor those clumsy chest beaters who claim that Niger state is bigger than all SE states put together on this thread.

Ask them about the rational for this continuous evil practice by the UNITARY federal government...they will stare at you like infectious ZOMBEES!

what argument are you trying to make now are you trying to make a tribal aguement out of this
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by 9jaSteelKing7: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
MASSOB i think it's too early to talk like this. Hence the government was determined to preempt ur actions; it would've made sense to show them instead of to tell them. The FG has a lot up their sleeves & so let's not be carried away fighting toll gates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock / Nationwide Blackout Looms As PHCN Workers Begin Strike On October 2nd / Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.