Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It (21076 Views)

Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Alanwalker(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
When Igbos say these things about bad roads and marginalization, I just wonder how smart they are, no offense
These same people are PDP die hard supporters, Massob, Ohaneze and majority of the region. But seems charmed by pdp

How many federal roads are in the SE?

About the checkpoints, I guess thats Igbos contribution to the region, I specifically remember them daring the army to come to the SE. They were in their barracks and they were invited both online and offline, well they are here.
U simply lack sense
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by nairabitcoins: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Eventhough I don't believe this news, but in reality, I'm shock to the marrow with the response of Yorubas on this forum. God! You guys are really despicable with your comments, that supports injustice. It is obviously clear, that the Yorubas are the number one enemies of indiÍgbo.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Alanwalker(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
nairabitcoins:
Eventhough I don't believe this news, but in reality, I'm shock to the marrow with the response of Yorubas on this forum. God! You guys are really despicable with your comments, that supports injustice. It is obviously clear, that the Yorubas are the number one enemies of indiÍgbo.
Just like their master and clueless zombie
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Inteltower: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
When Igbos say these things about bad roads and marginalization, I just wonder how smart they are, no offense
These same people are PDP die hard supporters, Massob, Ohaneze and majority of the region. But seems charmed by pdp

About the checkpoints, I guess thats Igbos contribution to the region, I specifically remember them daring the army to come to the SE. They were in their barracks and they were invited both online and offline, well they are here.

stop your hogwash...
the heavy security presence in the SE is because of the civil war.
just like the long wait for an Igbo president, freezing Igbo people accounts & giving them each 20 pounds each and restrictions on Igbo business men to buy ownership shares on the many companies that were nationalized
our punishment is still there,
why won't an ipob or Massob rise
was it wrong to call for a secession, self determination.
so shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Switruth: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Most people making comments here don’t own a car so they won’t understand. No need to argue.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by hatu: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

How is toll gate related to army; always justifying wickedness, scumhead.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by kinem(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ikechunna:
APPLAUSE on Massob on that. Don't let them use you to increase their wallet. Worthless piece of shit country. Infact sef,include Anioma in this Biko. If you see any toll gate in Asaba, Ogwashi, etc, Biko tear them down. We give authorization to tear that shit down. Ask any elders and they'll tell you the same thing.

Where are you from and are you a massob member.
Bcoz data is cheap people just come to nairaland to comment trash. Can massob fight the federal government?
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by obinto99(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

You're just hatefully ridiculous
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by inyenejo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Akwa Ibom state and indeed the entire South South and South East says CAPITAL NO to ur acursed stup!d Godforsaken terrorists gates or whatever ...No! to toll gate in SS/SE....
Abasi aben afeb ke nying Obong Jesus Christ!
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by MetaPhysical: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
plaindealer:

They don't want anything beyond self hate, self destruction and perpetual backwardness.

grin grin
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by MetaPhysical: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
RICHOLAC:
I never want to use hash words, but the way you talk, has really given me a clear of your personality. What you call develop is what i wish you all the time.

Ibo is known for industriousness and economic prowess. Toll gate is all about money and industry.

Are you rejecting money now? Unheard of!!! You must not be Ibo.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Freshmaxi: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
I think Yoruba's illiterates are the problem of this country.. One day igbophobia will trash all the enemies
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by meccuno: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
MetaPhysical:

Ibo is known for industriousness and economic prowess. Toll gate is all about money and industry.

[/s] grin
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by RICHOLAC(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

To start with, we are "Igbos" we aren't that thing you are pronouncing, "Ibo". And if i should say, being industrous those not in anyway translate to being selfish. We care for our community's welfare because unity is part of our heritage. Erecting tollgates does not in anyway add to us, it is all exploitative, that's why we are complaining, instead of hating on us, you might as well direct your hatred to the APC led government.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Buharigoodluck(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Using the sweat and blood of Igbo's to build Nigeria nation. Why can't they support and develop Igbo nation .
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by ProudDick: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Have over 50 federal road doesn't that mean they are good

What's your IQ even ?

It was built in the first place. You are the dull one.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by MetaPhysical: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
RICHOLAC:
To start with, we are "Igbos" we aren't that thing you are pronouncing, "Ibo". And if i should say, being industrous those not in anyway translate to being selfish. We care for our community's welfare because unity is part of our heritage. Erecting tollgates does not in anyway add to us, it is all exploitative, that's why we are complaining, instead of hating on us, you might as well direct your hatred to the APC led government.

Ndibiafra...ndi ojo!!
grin grin
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Sirjamo: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
superlanny:
Chest beaters association of Biafra(CBAB).
Bloody cowards.
That's why their region will always be backward, I trust adamu, buratai, to do the needful, if dem born uan well, make una dismantle anything, wetin them sabi na to spoil our image and chest beat, king kong sef no chest beat pass them, bunch of lazy mofo's.
And when they see another Payton now, they will dress like Bobrisky and run away like their ancestors, Ojuiku and Cownu
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by gidgiddy: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
TheDestroyer:
Lmao, they'd deploy operation dance now una go humble as usual. Dumb chest beaters.

Nigerians have no shame. This one is displaying pictures of where Nigerian Soldiers went to fight unarmed people.

All the training that the Nigerian Army gets, mortar training, weapons training, jungle training etc, yet their only victory is with unarmed IPOB who only carry flags. No victory against those with guns like Boko Haram, armed killer herdsmen or Niger Delta militants.

Anybody with a gun can make another without a gun to lay down in muddy water. But it is a disgrace for the Nigerian Army that the only people they can fight is unarmed people like IPOB.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by 4words: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
The question is,
is this information true?

Did fg released this information?

Is it not fake news?

How many federal road are there in SE?

Is it suggesting that SE has more federal roads that other region?

And how come it's MASSOB that is talking,

What happened to the igbo governors?

What happened to igbo senators?

What happened to igbo reps?

Question things before reacting ...
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by BitCraftman: 3:31am On Oct 09, 2019
Buhari and suspicious moves ehn. God help us.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by orisa37: 5:29am On Oct 09, 2019
orisa37:

How can you put a Stand in a Constitutional State that has a legitimate Government and start looting the people by Federal Might?

Massob is Right. OPC should do likewise. It's Ruga. It's a Fraud. It's exploitation. It's a Trans-State Piracy. The Constitutional State Governments should control who comes into their States and who goes out. That's part of State Policing, Resourcing and Electioneering autonomy. FG is probably planning to mount those Gates with Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by RICHOLAC(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ndibiafra...ndi ojo!!
grin grin
Onye bu onye oma? odighi onye bu onye oma ma otu. You no holy pass abeg.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Chukwurah003: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Stingman:
You won't see those accommodators from the west side who claims that the IGR of Ogun state is more than than of all SE put together...nor those clumsy chest beaters who claim that Niger state is bigger than all SE states put together on this thread.

Ask them about the rational for this continuous evil practice by the UNITARY federal government...they will stare at you like infectious ZOMBEES!

Rubbish comment
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Kfed4ril(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
superlanny:
Chest beaters association of Biafra(CBAB).
Bloody cowards.
That's why their region will always be backward, I trust adamu, buratai, to do the needful, if dem born uan well, make una dismantle anything, wetin them sabi na to spoil our image and chest beat, king kong sef no chest beat pass them, bunch of lazy mofo's.

This right here is the reason Nigeria will never move forward, even in a thousand years.
When everything is done based on tribalism.
The other day it was a news of a toll gate with a very very bad road somewhere in Lagos, and some NLers testified to the existence of the tollgate.
My question is why should the toll a bad road? All the money generated from that particular road is enough to fix the road 10x but nothing and you people still support them because they are your tribesmen and the are “putting the Igbos in check” according to you.
Now we say we don’t want tollgate because we already know the end result, the will toll the road and still not fix it and you’re are complaining? Why? Na your road?
Tell them to fix up all roads in Lagos that are rolled then maybe we welcome the development , else the should remain with their development we no want.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Kfed4ril(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
RichBoy247:
Okay. You have started you usual chest beating if you see Python coming to dance, you start screaming genocide. There is only one Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces of the FRN, his name is Muhammadu Buhari and other person saying any nonsense is a nonentity.

However, Fashola and Buhari and the while FG will be very heartless to put up toll gates again.

My problem with you APC supporter Is that you support blindly, when the make mistakes you do t correct you just asslick,
What is the rationale behind tolling a bad road?
Look at the other road in Lagos that made headline last week on NL, it has been tolled for years and still at a dilapidated condition.
Re: MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It by Kfed4ril(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Even during GEJ's tenure there were checkpoints?
Think carefully before you answer that question.

Should it have to be APC? Why wait for others to create parties? There were tons of other parties to support to show your protest against pdp.

You are just sick bro, you claim pdp is better than apc, you claim checkpoints have always been there even during PDP's regime,
You have to make up your damn mind!

One sense I swear to God you’re not making.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Presented A Dollarised Budget, FG Benefitting From $/N Hike - Ndume / Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package / Massacred Miners: Enugu Commemorates 70th Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.