Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging (43343 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly / #JusticeforPelumi: Pelumi Onifade Shot Dead By Police In Lagos (GboahTV Intern) / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by redsun(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Living in Nigeria when you are not a thief like the thieving politicians or smooth-talking pastors is like living in hell. It is such a hopeless situation, and life without hope is as good as no life.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by paix(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
I pray the husband did not sacrifice her to make it look like she committed suicide. The neighbours should watch and monitor him closely.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Edu3Again: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
DennisEche:
Buhari why, rate of suicide under ur govt has increased geometrically
That man is a curse
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by nwamabo247(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
So sad,what could have led her such decission.A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Kaybaba5(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Depression is real....
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Royalfurnitures: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Atimes things like this could be as a result of spiritual manipulation

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Judybash93(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
WTF? They couldn't rush her to the hospital at least? OMGiiiiiizy
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by luluosas(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stupid woman. Rot in hell fire you so craved for
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by frozen70g(f): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Since she has a good attitude record and was lively, she wouldn't have committed suicide ordinarily

There must be a force coming from somewhere

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by luluosas(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Visit Jesus Christ Temple Ministry, Warri, and you shall testify.
nwamabo247:
So sad,what could have led her such decission.A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Carsontyqa(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Oddsman:
For her to let her children behold such an awful sight, she deserves no respect whatsoever. Does she know the everlasting trauma she will put those children through. Nonsense
Asin for life time, that scene will be evergreen...
God please, protect and guide my mother....Ameen

RIP Mummy Pelumi
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by notoriousbabe: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
I have no RIP to waste on her

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin abi nah rapture wai christain dey talk about nah im dey happening ? Because na christain just dey die anyhow suicide anyhow,
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Advancedman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Vivos:
This woman was obviously not depressed, from the report that were gathered.....this is not DEPRESSION

She was socially healthy, bcoz she had a good interpersonal relationship with her neighbors
She even stocked her shop with goods for social activities on Saturday, meaning that she planned to stay alive till Saturday

Something is fishy..... The police investigative team, it's so bad in Nigeria, I would have suggested they get them involved.....bcoz murder cases now pass for suicide without investigation

it could be that it's spiritual manipulation..... VILLAGE PEOPLE
Thank you.
The mother in-law stays with her in the house when she should be in hospital, they hurriedly bury her in her husband absence Mama talk another story.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by acaolly1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Poster below, you made a very valuable point. I just hope our police can investigate this. I feel its a planned murder and not suicide from the story...

Vivos:
This woman was obviously not depressed, from the report that were gathered.....this is not DEPRESSION

She was socially healthy, bcoz she had a good interpersonal relationship with her neighbors
She even stocked her shop with goods for social activities on Saturday, meaning that she planned to stay alive till Saturday

Something is fishy..... The police investigative team, it's so bad in Nigeria, I would have suggested they get them involved.....bcoz murder cases now pass for suicide without investigation

it could be that it's spiritual manipulation..... VILLAGE PEOPLE
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by XavierD(f): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2019

Murder disguised as suicide

Investigate all including the husband and his mum ..

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by nwamabo247(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
luluosas:
Visit Jesus Christ Temple Ministry, Warri, and you shall testify.
thanks but i am in enugu logistics may be problem now
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by nick50(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Government should ban DNA test for now at least in the whole of southwest ..heard that the husband was planning to take his kids to d hospital n d wife knew d truth so that led to her taking her own life

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by ikdaddy01(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Quite painful. The kids will never forget The gory sight...seeing ones mum dangling on a rope.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by 36STATES: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
The police should investigate this case thoroughly, Nigerian pastors are capable of any evil imaginable.
That woman might have been bumped out of the way for another girl, Nigerian pastors are the most depraved set of characters right now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by TGM2015: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
SHE SAID: “WHEN WE WERE EATING, SHE TOLD ME SHE JUST STOCKED HER SHOP, BECAUSE OF THE SOCIAL ACTIVITIES IN OUR AREA ON SATURDAY, SO THAT SHE WOULD NOT DISAPPOINT HER CUSTOMERS WHO MIGHT WANT TO BUY DRINKS FROM HER.
In my opinion, I believe this is a murder case and not a suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Arewa1408: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Oddsman:
For her to let her children behold such an awful sight, she deserves no respect whatsoever. Does she know the everlasting trauma she will put those children through. Nonsense

She wasnt thinking in that manner at all. Someone that got to the point of ending it all will not rationalize things the way youre saying. If she is thinking about her Children, she will want to stay alive for them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Frankel7(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
If its really suside then I will suggest the husband really do DNA test on the children. Maybe a case of infidelity & possibly a treth of disclosure that lead the pastor's wife to end it on her own rather than be shamed.
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Nevergree: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
DennisEche:
Buhari why, rate of suicide under ur govt has increased geometrically

Walahi if caught you for this comment.

In fact, is ready to die for Bubu anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Nevergree: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
cry cry cry

Are we going to pretend we are not there yet?

#NextLevel

Even can testify to it...

Here we are... #Next Level!

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by DennisEche(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nevergree:

Walahi if caught you for this comment.

In fact, is ready to die for Bubu anyday anytime.

Sango go fire am, I know the mods are always supporting him by banning people cause of him

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
I know this story...infact the said woman is a friend ....the said woman died as a result of husband promiscuity and the harsh economy....the husband is not an evangelise....buh a drummer in cherubim and seraphim...she was a nice and quiet woman indeed

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by Jamesilvar(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
So pastor's wife just got herself a first class ticket to hell!! cry
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by saajus: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
We still don't understand depression in this part of the world. Her husband is a novice and everyone around her may never understand what she's going through. Some people here are saying poverty, it may be and it may not be. You may have all the money in this world and still be depressed. It's a hormonal imbalance. Once it triggers, that's it. Let's just imagine it's like Malaria. Does malaria care if you are rich or poor? It may also be hereditary. Don't tell people to man up when they are depressed. Let them seek medical help.
Many things around us can cause it too. Singles, don't live alone. Loneliness can lead to depression too. Even if you are rich enough to get your accommodation, find a buddy or still live in your family house. Another advantage of living with people is that, if a medical issue arises in the middle of a night, someone will be there to help you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
ursullalinda:
When the burden seems too much and no hope of relieve don't forget his grace is more than sufficient suicide is never an option

Who created the burden? You are being advised daily to stop birthing children like rats but you will not listen.

Stop having unnecessary children and stop polluting the world with poverty and distressing life but you will not listen

Make suicide kill all of una!
Re: Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
redsun:
Living in Nigeria when you are not a thief like the thieving politicians or smooth-talking pastors is like living in hell. It is such a hopeless situation, and life without hope is as good as no life.

That is just your personal view. Don't create children you cannot afford goes a long way in alleviating the poverty in the land!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.