Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State (25365 Views)

Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by TemmyT002(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2019
What exactly are they advising them on?
How to make their husband happy and effective?
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm available to advise on social and sexual matters.
oya come and do 'IT' at my place
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by A2Bakore: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:

God cannot help Nigeria again.

Which Nigeria will God help?

God is and will NOT help any Nations of the World, He has given everything for the nations to help themselves.

Shikena.....
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Ten06(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Why won't they pay the wives, are they not the people that voted him into power?
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Duggedised12(f): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2019
SA to street light and population control
,the other governor has SA to fruits , lol

2 Likes

Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by crazycrypto710: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Naija!
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by universe26(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Advisers on bedmatics or how to deliver bedroom services? How Will it improve the affires of the state?How does that concern d state? Negodu falacy ad ignarantia! Lol
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Royalfurnitures: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Those personal assistants will have their own assistants, drivers cooks etc, tomorrow they will say the state has no money to pay civil servants.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by kokoA(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Very soon their side chicks to will have special advisers.
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
SA to street light and population control
,the other governor has SA to fruits , lol

grin grin grin grin
I'm tired of this country. Even my tired is tired.
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Good one he creates employment for the lazy one
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2019
I love the North, they are not as stingy as our brothers from the South, we hardly help people, you can imagine how many jobs the Governor has created just in one day. It will surprise to to also hear that the special assistant to the wives also have special assistants. Nigeria I hail theee.
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by ecclize: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2019
PEOPLE ARE MAD SHA
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2019
I love the North, they are not as stingy as our brothers from the South who hardly help people, you can imagine how many jobs the Governor has created just in one day. It will surprise to to also hear that the special assistant to the wives also have special assistants. Nigeria I hail theee.
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by AmazingELixir: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2019
undecided

This backward facing people
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Duggedised12(f): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:

grin grin grin grin
I'm tired of this country. Even my tired is tired.
see eh na to just dey laugh ,if way clear make person jakpa ,cos this country will never progress o. As at 100 years ago first world countries have already crossed this phase and had sense.
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by factualschols(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Nigerian political practices, and they're planning on retrenching workers

Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2019
I love the North, they are not as stingy as our brothers from the South who hardly help people, you can imagine how many jobs the Governor has created just in one day. It wont surprise you to also hear that the special assistant to the governor's wives also have special assistants as well. Nigeria I hail theee.
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by mr11(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2019
angry angry grin street light adviser.
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Oma307:
it is applicable to all governors of the federation. it is not longer new

and yet tommorow people will still vote for these same people and wonder why their country isnt making progress
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2019
These are the people who would always say no to resource control cos all they care about is to loot and squander while sharing bits to their foolish supporters. At the end of the day we go get sense finally.
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by RTSC: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2019
The worst leaders in this country are in the north.

And then when you factor in their closeness to federal power, it is no wonder Nigeria is a shitthole.

There is far more chance that badaura will become president in the future than a moghalu or Bismarck rewane.
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Sonnobax15(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2019
lipsrsealed Almajiris have nothing to contribute to national growth but to keep the nation stagnant with their backwardness...just imagine this kind of news,why won't the black race be seen as hell-hole by the whites??
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by factualschols(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Nigerian political practices, and they're planning on retrenching workers

Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Burruchaga71(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Funny thing is that after this news, we just shake our heads and continue with life.

Sadly nothing would be done!!
. Gbam!!!
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by wristbangle: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Special Assistant for Street Light

Ehh God! It is finished cry cry cry
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by RTSC: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
I love the North, they are not as stingy as our brothers from the South who hardly help people, you can imagine how many jobs the Governor has created just in one day. It wont surprise you to also hear that the special assistant to the governor's wives also have special assistants as well. Nigeria I hail theee.
They are wasting the money while others suffer the oil pollution and the inconvenient taxes.

Anytime, I get the usual notification that taxes have been deducted from my monthly wages, I get angry.
Because I know my hard earned money is going to the hands of wasteful animals
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Reference(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2019
And they increase VAT for them too since they MUST BE above minimum wage. Goverment is a scam and I will continue to call all citizens to resist any attempt to make government bigger and to increase the cost of governance at their expense. NO TAX TO PAY ANYONE's SALARIES UNTIL GOVERNMENT AT ALL LEVELS REFORM.

If the Jigawa NLC likes they can shut down the government or not over this scam. It is their business. They will be tarnished with the same brush. They cannot pretend that this is alright and we should pay up.
Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Germi9: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Funny thing is that after this news, we just shake our heads and continue with life.

Sadly nothing would be done!!
My broda I think this issue u just stated is more of spiritual oh... because I no fit understand where Dem dey get this liver I swear

1 Like

Re: Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State by Philinho(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2019
wetin our oil money no go see in d hand of this lazy north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government / Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.