Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election (25382 Views)

Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate / Senate Presidency: PDP To Field Candidate If Goje Steps Down / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by FARA4GA: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaGfSuRLwOo

The governor of Imo state, Sen Hope Uzodinma, has boasted that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will not only field candidate for the Edo state governorship election but will also win the election.

Governor Uzodinma, who is also the chairman APC primary election committee, however blamed enemies for the current crisis rocking the ruling party, arguing that they are merely envious of the growith of the party.

Speaking while accepting the responsibility assigned his commitee, Governor Uzodinma, described the APC as a party to beat in any part of the country today.

“It is my honour on behalf of my Committee to accept this very rare confidence reposed on us by our great party to go and conduct this process that will produce our guber candidate for the forthcoming Edo governorship election.

“I want to thank the Almighty God even when I know that this is coming at a time that our party is greatly challenged by some handiworks of our enemies and those who think the party has grown into national envy. I want to assure the leadership of the party and indeed the entire membership in the country that we will go and do justice to this assignment and we will not disappoint all reasonable expectations.

“I want to remind all of us that APC is the party to beat anywhere in Nigeria. The party is growing from strength to strength on daily basis. The tendency for people to become envious and the process want to create distraction has also become very high but we must rise to the occasion to do just all that will make our party be what the people expect.

Events of the past few days have shown that some people are after us and we must buckle our seat belts. We will face the turbulence but I am confident that our aircraft will get to the destination. We must field a candidate and our party must be ran by those elected to run the party by us. And by the Grace of God, we will win the election in Edo,” he said.

Fielding questions from newsmen after the inauguration on the state of the party, the Imo state governor said: “The purpose of disagreement is to agree. As we trying to disagree in our great party, we are disagreeing to agree. It therefore goes to show that the party is growing from strength to strength.

“All the internal disagreements, the party Constitution is fashioned in a manner that it has provided for ways and means of resolving these disagreements. And this that has just happened a couple of days ago will not be an exception. I think in our usual manner, working with the party leadership, we will resolve all areas of disagreement and we will all be united together and stronger to go into the election in Edo state.

“In their wisdom I have been appointed to chair the committee to conduct the primaries, I have been given the guidelines to drive the exercise. You are aware there is also global pandemic, COVID-19 and there are some local legislation in Edo state, there is a law that does not allow more than 20 people to gather at a place, that is the beauty of direct primary.

“When we get to Edo, we will deploy the necessary manpower to the various polling unit with instruction that will not violate the local legislation that will enable our members not to gather more than 20 people at a place and by so doing, with a segmented apporach, we will conduct a free and fair primary and our party will be happy that we did,” he assured.

SOURCE: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-ll-field-candidate-win-edo-election-gov-uzodinma/

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Say Apc will field a candidate but don't mention winning the election, you're not in a position to say so!
Did you even win your election?
You are only a supreme court governor, you know nothing about winning!

395 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Nwodosis(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Supreme Court Governor has a just made a supreme speech but he forgot that Edo is the Heart Beat of the Nation!

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Supreme court governor have spoken grin grin grin grin

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by SmartProf(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Just like ur party has fielded multiple chairmen abi? U will only win the Edo elections in Italy, not Nigeria

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Baloranking(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Supreme Court governor cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

I know what they're all planning, obaseki will win eventually but supreme Court is already ready to give it to the APC candidate, it won't work.

Edo State is not imo or Lagos State.

And people should note that, obaseki winning Edo state is just the beginning of the end of Apc.

Say no to Godfatherism.

E go shock them wink

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
I told ya APC will go harddd@@ on them this time around

It's going to be called as$ whooping �❤️

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
so this product of judicial abracadabra can talk...,our supreme court governor....you will always portray the image of a failed judiciary..Nigeria is a scam

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by spartan50(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
E pain them.. victory is sure for gov Obaseki. The man is good. Economically Edo state improved Greatly. He invested in education across the state. He has proven himself beyond every doubt

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by ForeThinker: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Battle of the fittest
Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by hammer3: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
THE SAME WAY THEY WON IMO STATE NO DOUBT.

ARE U NOT A THEIF?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by carterguccy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Let’s settle this once and for all !!

Like for PDP

Share for APC

We say no to Godfatherism grin grin

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Pollze: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
We shall see

APC needs the usual federal might to win considering how popular Obaseki is.

If Oshiomole is not able to win the forces against him in the ruling party over before the election, people like Kabaka will not be able to influence the election

In short, whoever Abuja tilts towards will win.

Check my signature to know how to win weekly incentives by interacting with opinion polls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by flooy56: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
ok
Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Nicklaus619(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
This sound like a statement a drunk will make after consuming some kegs of brukutu grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by olaolulazio(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
APC will win for sure.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by lopjohnny(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmmm

Is he God

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by eedimo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
See who is talking.

A supreme court Governor who knows the way.
He intends to show the APC gubernatorial candidate the way after the election.

Thumbs up for men wey Sabi road

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Slawormir: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
In his fuckkking dream

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Supreme Court governor grin grin
See him head like wetin panel beater arrange

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by IlovePMB: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Shut up buffoon. You think Edo is Imo State. You do any how you see any how. Supreme Court mad man.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Tastemoney(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
See head like puf puf.

Supreme Court Governor

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by TheFreeOne: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
The only way I can see APC winning is via rigging.

And I pity those who will be caught up in the crossfire cos it's gonna be money for money, thug for thug and blood for blood.

The biased security operatives on both sides won't be left out as usual.

Naija still have a long way to go in democracy.

10 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by sylve11: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
FARA4GA:

I want to thank the Almighty God even when I know that this is coming at a time that our party is greatly challenged by some handiworks of our enemies and those who think the party has grown into national envy. I want to assure the leadership of the party and indeed the entire membership in the country that we will go and do justice to this assignment and we will not disappoint all reasonable expectations.
SOURCE: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-ll-field-candidate-win-edo-election-gov-uzodinma/

The Almighty is really merciful o. If i were a god, i would have plucked out the teeth of Uzor and all them other politicians in this country. nansenses! tongue cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Dblaiz(f): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
If it is by performance alone, Obaseki will win! But election in Nigeria is the more you look the less you see.

Even during a general election, See what APC pulled in Rivers using an unknown AAC. How much more a staggered election.

Obaseki made the best move by moving to PDP. If all the SS-Governors rally round him, they will pull a very serious weight.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by Ipromote: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
The same way you became Governor in Imo abi

8 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by engela7(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
It pains me that this man governs my state. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election by FlordFlorez(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lolz! Coming from a supreme governor. An opportunitist dunce.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-CJN Tanko To Get N2.5bn Benefits, Senate Begins Corruption Probe / Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL / FG Laments High Cost Of Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.