Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together (35324 Views)

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by one1prax(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
lmao....screw youuuuu. lol
Jerkules:

U mean a fûck-cuming movie? HYFR

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Babaj145(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
This guy wen wan use kiss finish taraji p henson that year for think like a man...dangerous somebody...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Realhommie(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:

And he can kiss ehen.... 10seconds like this he don off cloth dey begin touch, kiss for inside movie.
Very true.. He plays romantic roles alot.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Realhommie(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Babaj145:
This guy wen wan use kiss finish taraji p henson that year for think like a man...dangerous somebody...
Even Sanaa Latham or what's that her name for the "Perfect Guy" i think. Very intense romantic scenes.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Realhommie:
Even Sanaa Latham or what's that her name for the "Perfect Guy" i think. Very intense romantic scenes.

Lmao! He's such a pro when it comes to his job. With those beautiful blue eyes of his.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Realhommie(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:

Lmao! He's such a pro when it comes to his job. With those beautiful blue eyes of his.
I swear, even me wey be guy dey envy am. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mckandre:
how u take know mma?

*Checks profile*

Loop

**Modified: sorry i doubted u, ur sexcapades prowess is next to non.

What's wrong with my profile photo? You don't like Marvel Movies?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by sammchuck1: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
The only Stephanie wey make sense. The rest are just b***es
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by sammchuck1: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:

Someone is wet...
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by NACE13: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
I don't think she's starring in the movie. She looks like a groupie or someone who takes down orders of the director and production crew during lunch break.....or maybe she's with the lighting crew.

Michael Early my man, I like that movie you did with Meagan Good and Joseph Sikora titled "The Intruder".
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by ticker(m): 5:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Geminita1:
Michael my all time crush embarassed
baby I love ur chest

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Michael my all time crush embarassed
You got taste. Same way your hips don't lie.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola's Relationship Sets Twitter On Fire / P-Square: Davido Asks Okoye Brothers To Send Him N1M (Video) / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.