Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases (7179 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by made4naijamusic: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Heavily endowed Tanzanian model, Sanchi, took to Instagram to showcase her massive backside in new photos she shared to her page.

She captioned the post: 'Legs that match the assets

See more pictures

source

https://www.made4naija.com/legs-that-match-the-assets-heavily-endowed-tanzanian-model-sanchi-showcases/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by made4naijamusic: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
cheesy
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by QuizSavvy: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Enlightening

6 Likes

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by LearnITsmash(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Absolute nonsense, I wonder of the kind of men who end up climbing these fat out of shape ladies undecided

3 Likes

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by happybee: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Absolute nonsense, I wonder of the kind of men who end up climbing these fat out of shape ladies undecided
Real Gees don't climb these kinda stuffs, bro.
She either ride you or doggy style to the rescue cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by lilmax(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
This doesn't even turn me on

Disappointed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by Tonnyray: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
She comes to Naija like twice a year..
Na our politician and billionaire boys' meat

4 Likes

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by sKeetz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilmax:
This doesn't even turn me on

Disappointed undecided

7 Likes

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by sammchuck1: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=sKeetz post=82959584][/quote]

Why you always lying grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by sammchuck1: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Pronebone or nothing!

1 Like

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by Texman21: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
May God help us
Amen oo grin
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by KingTom(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
happybee:
Real Gees don't climb these kinda stuffs, bro.
She either ride you or doggy style to the rescue cheesy
He knows nothing grin e say na climb grin

1 Like

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by KingTom(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
sammchuck1:

Pronebone or nothing!
Testify my brother grin
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by made4naijamusic: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by Martins6545: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
LearnITsmash:
[/s]
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by Khd95(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wait nairalanders, if u have light and u are watching TV,and u hear "gboooooa" like three streets away,then everywhere becomes black,plix what does it mean??
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by happybee: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
KingTom:
He knows nothing grin e say na climb grin
No mind am boss, him na novice.
grin
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by nappy760(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Khd95:
Wait nairalanders, if u have light and u are watching TV,and u hear "gboooooa" like three streets away,then everywhere becomes black,plix what does it mean??

Optimus prime and the decepticons are at it again .. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by ouzo1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Khd95:

It means 3days darkness

1 Like

Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by Jerkules: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
cryStupid girl,always making me cum Stupidly
SANCHI AZZORLA grin
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by tillaman(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Damn those are beautiful legs thank God I didn’t look at her arse
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by nappy760(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2019
With this kinda backside....2mins is too long for doggie round 1 grin grin
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2019
I have cum. tongue
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by nappy760(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Those bum-shorts are calling for a good ripping-apart grin
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by Anglojosite7(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2019
I climb this one how many time sef. There is nothing new. he under is not watery. Dry
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by Kingseex1(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Doggy on my mind
Re: Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases by Maxcollins042(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Versaline/soapy crew, knock yourself out.

Meanwhile, them right now

(1) (Reply)

When a Calabar Babe Visits U (photo) / Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? / Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.