Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg (43543 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by donprinyo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Small boi talk. Imagine person una de call an elder.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by sammchuck1: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigeria will separate when oil finishes. Until then, make igbos manage.

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by QuotaSystem: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

How did the Yorubas and the northerners got the vote...by not claiming its was their turn, using OPC and Shaira and Boko boys!

..but it wasn't a cold day in hellish SW when OBJ who didn't know when PDP was formed got the ticket?

You can't get peace by being hypercritical.

Are there no Igbos in APC unlike when OBJ wasn't in PDP?

Lol you deceive yourself. Since when did you start supporting the "saboteur" Igbos in APC?

The material fact is that you lack the ability to win the APC ticket and lack the capacity to attract winning votes from the majority of Nigerians due to your thoughtless and tactless manner of playing national politics.

That is why a S/Easterner cannot be President in 2023 & not any stories that touch.

Anything else is just irrelevant sewage fit for the latrine smiley.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by madenigga(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
I am igbo, but the way we are feeling right now with the insults is how Northerners feel when Nnamdi KANU insults them

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by YorubaNinja: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
RTSC:

Over 10 million out of school, most of whom are in the north.
If they had any sense, they would stone politicians like junaid Muhammed, send their politicians to the East to learn how to become an educational powerhouse from a disadvantaged position.

Dont mind empty brains. He is tormenting himself over Igbos that are progressing far ahead of his people. FOOLISHNESS AT ITS PEAK.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
cool

Akwa ibom said no to biafra or ibo President 2023

North said NO to biafra or Ibo Presidency

Ibos better be man enough to hold PDP's Blockus to collect PDP tickets or forever serve North under PDP

Southwest 2023!!! APC ..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Omoluabi16(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
And we're supposed to be one Nigeria.. one united indivisible country as they say. Yet someone has ruled for 40years, and insists the one who has never ruled should wait, because he still wants to rule further.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by omenka(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Racoon:
The born-to-rule slavemasters are still talking.I still blame Lord Lugard. sad
Born to rule slavemasters you said. Are you a slave? Why call them slavemasters?

Why did you pull all stops both online and offline to ensure one of those *masters* become the president.

Or, let me guess, Atiku is from the South South. Ni? sad

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Elan83(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
this dirty corrupt id!ot don't want to die already
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Claireshan1(f): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Some people don't think before they talk
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by maxzzo1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is why Nigeria can't move 4ward cos wen so called elder state talk without thinking u begin to wonder how those in power are? Do they think at all !!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

The two words shows your write up is wrong. Please bro don't drag the SW into this.

I have been restraining myself, just face the North.

Good. You have learnt your lessons from the mistakes of the greedy Awolowo not to poke nose again. Aye, he wanted to become Nigerian president but was conned by small Gowon...used and dumped...he never got it. Leave us to face the north. Thanks for showing your face.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by buharified009(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

It is unfortunate that a semi-literate like you have no idea what coward means or you won't use it with the word SE...together.

"In the event of break up....we will retain Abuja as the capital of that truncated Nigeria much to our displeasure. We also have two other cities which could serve as capital of Nigeria. Kano is as good as a capital anywhere in Africa. Kaduna will be good a capital too. Don’t forget, Kaduna was the capital of Northern Nigeria. So going back to Kaduna will be the natural thing for us to do. So what is all the farce? What have we gained from being a part of Nigeria? Tell me! I don’t know what I gained for instance. Look at the revenue allocation formula and tell me how this revenue allocation formula can ever allow peace and stability in any country, not just in Nigeria, which already they say is an artificial creation. And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one each of land will be ceded to them....Junaid Mohammed
[s]
Stingman:

It is unfortunate that a semi-literate like you have no idea what coward means or you won't use it with the word SE...together.

"In the event of break up....we will retain Abuja as the capital of that truncated Nigeria much to our displeasure. We also have two other cities which could serve as capital of Nigeria. Kano is as good as a capital anywhere in Africa. Kaduna will be good a capital too. Don’t forget, Kaduna was the capital of Northern Nigeria. So going back to Kaduna will be the natural thing for us to do. So what is all the farce? What have we gained from being a part of Nigeria? Tell me! I don’t know what I gained for instance. Look at the revenue allocation formula and tell me how this revenue allocation formula can ever allow peace and stability in any country, not just in Nigeria, which already they say is an artificial creation. And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one each of land will be ceded to them....Junaid Mohammed
[/s]
Stingman:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
You won't out of this. Believe me!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by YorubaNinja: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Junaib and his ilk can jump into Argungu. One thing that everyone should know about Igbos is that they don't bluff. What Igbos say they will do, they will surely do.
Igbos did not shy away from a war when the whole nation was against them, let alone now that the Fulanis may not get the same universal support they got from other Nigerians back in the days.
Southsouth is not going Fulani way this time. Middlebelt may not go Fulani way. The only regions that may still do that will be the Southwest and the northeast, but Igbos are way more than a match for those three regions put together.

The line has already been drawn. No Igbo presidency in 2023, no Igbo (and possibly Southsouth) in Nigeria.

At the moment, it is mainly the poor and the working class in Igboland that are fanatically in support of Biafra. By 2023 presidential primaries, the middle class, the political class and the upper class of Igboland may join in the agitation, and the critical mass buildup will be so explosive that Junaib and his fellow travellers will be scampering for cover.

No gragra will help Junaib and his ilk this time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by ken6488(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ok

LOOK POWER MIGHT REMAIN NORTH ALL THANKS TO YORUBA AND IGBO
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by lloyds(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yes they can go.to hell. They are too noisy and a nuisance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by panpan(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Regardless of anybody's political aspirations, telling an ethnic group to go to h*** is hate speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lemme not even type what I have in mind to type.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Tflex01: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin Just when they were still celebrating what Yerima said in the other thread that North will not handover to Tinubu....

Only for them to start crying on this thread. grin

It is really hard being Igbo. cheesy

Yorubas are not your problem Sha

grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by IamCharles123: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sammy07:

Some will only look at the heading and comment rubbish.
They won't read the article itself.
I read the article and its as stupid as the headline so whats ur point
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
madenigga:
I am igbo, but the way we are feeling right now with the insults is how Northerners feel when Nnamdi KANU insults them
It's not just Kanu but also people on Nairaland, Igbos forget that it's the same people you insult here that you need to vote for an Igbno presidency.

This is what many Ibos fail to undeerstand, you dont win elections if you dont have numbers. if you dont have numbers you build bridges, you build trust not throw insults.

Junaid is a nuiscance but he is saying what everybody but some Igbos already know, there is not going to be an Igbo president anytime soon

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
The North keeps bombarding the South with threats because of 2023....Power belongs to God so the South should fear NOT

Wisdom won't kill me grin grin grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by kikake: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/promote-peaceful-coexistence-ibb-tasks-ndigbo-others-2/

He believes secession is only Igbo matter.

If Igbo secedes, rest of the Niger delta states can't share one country with rest of Junaid's Nigeria without the Igbo.

Junaid no get head.

Does he still believe that any army from any combination of Nigeria's groups can stop Biafra secession this time, without Britain on the side of Junaid Mohanmed's Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by YorubaNinja: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lemme not even type what I have in mind to type.

Go ahead.. nothing do you. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar / Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) / IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.