Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg (43544 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cowardly Igbos are not on this thread

7 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

We are just talking for statistics sake...Can you match any SW city with this city in the SE outside Lagos? Your captivity is in your state of mind. The Igbos have moved on and can never be in captivity. SW and the north have been cheating other regions for more than 50 years and you have nothing to show for it.

Boy this is Ogun state below.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

We are just talking for statistics sake...Can you match any SW city with this city in the SE outside Lagos? Your captivity is in your state of mind. The Igbos have moved on and can never be in captivity. SW and the north have been cheating other regions for more than 50 years and you have nothing to show for it.

I guess you havent left SE before, well go to NBS to get valid statistics and you would understand that Oyo and Ogun's economy is a large one.. and Southeast cant compare with us in any damn economic index, not IGR not GDP and definately not FDI that comes in.. you said we have nothing to show for our allocation byt you can ask ibos coming back to your village this december why they prefer southwest city than staying with you in the vilage

13 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Neoteny(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lols

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I guess you havent left SE before, well go to NBS to get valid statistics and you would understand that Oyo and Ogun's economy is a large one.. and Southeast cant compare with us in any damn economic index, not IGR not GDP and definately not FDI that comes in.. you said we have nothing to show for our allocation byt you can ask ibos coming back to your village this december why they prefer southwest city than staying with you in the vilage

South east can’t even face delta state

11 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Boy this is Ogun state below.

hahahaha! What are these...?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

A state richer than your region

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

grin

I know na... Asaba and warri is like small london to our Ibo blodas

a warri big boy can never head to southeast for anything but they keep entering delta to survive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Fulmigati: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is the reason Britain must suffer for forcing Biafrans into this evil union. If not for their support the borders of Nigeria would've been redrawn decades ago. undecided
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

This is wrong talk.

Ezeife spoke out of tune, Junaid responded out of tune.

I agree Ibo must compete for the seat, nobody is just going to gift presidency to you....those days are past.

It is wrong for Junaid to count on a Nigerian response to Biafra.

Yoruba will not fight another Nigerian war, nor stop Biafrans from going. Middlebelt will not fight a Nigerian war. Everyone is asking for dissolution.

Hausa/Fulani will face Ibo alone.....and you cant win against them.

Truth be told!

Dont mind Ezeife. He failed woefully when he was Anambra state governor and since then till now people treat him as a failure. He is just using some of his foolish talk to see if the Igbo masses will accept him.

He should just stop the noise abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by IGBOSON1: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
madenigga:
I am igbo, but the way we are feeling right now with the insults is how Northerners feel when Nnamdi KANU insults them

Zip it mate! You’re not Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by MartinsD12(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/promote-peaceful-coexistence-ibb-tasks-ndigbo-others-2/
This is hate speech this man cannot insult the igbo tribe like that
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
1 4 7 those numbers sha o
. Africa!!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

IGR my foot.

Did NBS tell you that no SE state was captured in the fake pastor VP poverty alleviation pilot? Did they tell you that toll gates which was removed by OBJ...that SE has more than SW..and we hear that the same will happen again? Did NBS also show the states with high money distribution...? Continue deceiving yourself with IGR that makes no difference.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

IGR my foot.

Did NBS tell you that no SE state was captured in the fake pastor VP poverty alleviation pilot? Did they tell you that toll gates which was removed by OBJ...that SE has more than SW..and we hear that the same will happen again? Did NBS also show the states with high money distribution...? Continue deceiving yourself with IGR that makes no difference.

That’s because your region is landlocked unlike other southern regions what a cursed tribe

8 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

IGR my foot.

oga Ebonyi is on the poverty list, and are been captured under conditional cash tranfer

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

A state richer than your region

Money deposits in Nigeria (CBN)

Southern Nigeria
1. Lagos
2. Anambra
3. Abia
4. Rivers
5. Ogun

Northern Nigeria
1. Kano
2. FCT

How many Yorubas are in FCT, Kano PH, Abia, Anambra...but there are Igbos in all states mentioned.

Ogbeni we no be mate!

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Godsonjoe: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sir... IPOB are not begging for president ooooooo. It's those greedy potbelly criminals in South East... what IPOB are after is restoration of there country home, biafra. so keep your president to yourselves
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin

I know na... Asaba and warri is like small london to our Ibo blodas

a warri big boy can never head to southeast for anything but they keep entering delta to survive

They claim to be the best in everything but can’t get for own land developed

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Area4Area: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
truth. they did

He wants me to research for him, that I would not, Google is his friend

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Dareal90s(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Lol, as if we don't go to SE, this is all u av? Merge all ur development in SE, is not up to ordinary factory environment in Ogun state alone, let's not talk about residential area or resorts.

7 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by notoriousbabe: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sammy07:

Some will only look at the heading and comment rubbish.
They won't read the article itself.
what is the difference between heading and the article?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

oga Ebonyi is on the poverty list, and are been captured under conditional cash tranfer

Try and go to school. I said PILOT...Oyo, Ekiti and Osun were in the pilot. No SE was used in the pilot,
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LagosEconomist: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sammy07:

Some will only look at the heading and comment rubbish.
They won't read the article itself.

The article is actually worse than the headline. This gentleman speaks like someone whose brain is not in control of his tongue .
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

A state whose IGR is more than the whole of the South East states Combined.

Ogun state, a state with the highest number of tertiary institutions and Industries bar Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. Heddiottt

If you are a Yoruba Muslim, you will die this week , if you are a northerner, you will live beyond

Oya echo Amin!!!
Face him and stop mentioning Yoruba upandan useless coward.......

8 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

That’s because your region is landlocked unlike other southern regions what a cursed tribe

So you tax a poor cursed tribe and leave the rich others that are not cursed? You seee you life? You will soon run amock mowing people down with machetes because of your pains, hate and bigotry!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Try and go to school. I said PILOT...Oyo, Ekiti and Osun were in the pilot. No SE was used in the pilot,

i missed that part ... however the scheme began when Buhari was away in uk and Osinbajo was an Acting President, so its only normal for him to include his zone for the pilot phase

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by xelly: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

From a Yoruba urchin. We are friends with Delta. Yoruba can't face herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar / Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) / IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.