Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg (43764 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Asifiwe(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why are these Hausa taunting the Igbos? This is really unfair.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by ChoCho54(f): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Hahaha that is non of ur business, we didn't ask nor inquire help from u regarding BH and banditey.. leave us alone with our woes! After all u have urs in the form of drug peddling, fraud, erosion, prostitution etc

But one thing is certain, u shall continue beign second class citizens in Nigeria until u learn how to behave.. chest-beating and wailing won't take u anywhere
OMG! In one breath you want to be left alone to wallow in your Illitracy, poverty, disease, terrorism and banditry, then you still say another is a second class citizen!

It's like you have had too much shii to sniff?

I can tolerate Yorubas masturbating upandan but a cow fvcker is a NO NO!

God punish lugard!

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by ProudDick: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dpharisee:
The only tribe that Fulanis respect in Nigeria are Igbos. They know that Igbos can vicious if they want to with added touch of intelligence.
Igbos also respect the political sagacity of the Fulanis in Nigeria and also they can easily predict the road Nigeria is heading long before others, it took 40 years for South South to realise what Ojukwu said and that's why they believe in Igbos more than Yorubas and Hausa today.

All these noise is because of the silence of Igbos in recent times to political developments in Nigeria which scares a lot of people in the North
They respect igbos by telling them to go to hell. grin grin grin

Nothing I will not see on nairaland.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by franudi: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simbrixton:
omo hausa na igbo papa any day anytime
You are a very big lair.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by OdefaGirl(f): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Sharap!! What will u di if ur not handed the presidency, attack the north!? grin

U guys only know how to make noise, wail and chestbeat... I have never seen cowards like the SE, even the SS more political value than una! cheesy

You guys think I can threaten the north! How I wish 2023 could be tomorrow so we could see what u guys will do, even tho we know is the usual wailing and chest-beating to the media grin

You can continue ur useless protest of "no erection no leferendum", that one is within ur right .. but if u try any nonsense, we shall annihilate the ibos like we did in 1967

Dead brain!!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by elysus: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
silence my brothers from the other side , you don,'t need to reply junaid , if igbos should go to hell where will the north go? lake of fire , because right now the north is in hell.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
ProudDick:

They respect igbos by telling them to go to hell. grin grin grin

Nothing I will not see on nairaland.

Can you see Igbo servitude in action

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Junaib and his ilk can jump into Argungu. One thing that everyone should know about Igbos is that they don't bluff. What Igbos say they will do, they will surely do.
Igbos did not shy away from a war when the whole nation was against them, let alone now that the Fulanis may not get the same universal support they got from other Nigerians back in the days.
Southsouth is not going Fulani way this time. Middlebelt may not go Fulani way. The only regions that may still do that will be the Southwest and the northeast, but Igbos are way more than a match for those three regions put together.

The line has already been drawn. No Igbo presidency in 2023, no Igbo (and possibly Southsouth) in Nigeria.

At the moment, it is mainly the poor and the working class in Igboland that are fanatically in support of Biafra. By 2023 presidential primaries, the middle class, the political class and the upper class of Igboland may join in the agitation, and the critical mass buildup will be so explosive that Junaib and his fellow travellers will be scampering for cover.

No gragra will help Junaib and his ilk this time

"" The only regions that may still do that will be the Southwest and the northeast, but Igbos are way more than a match for those three regions put together"".

""By 2023 presidential primaries, the middle class, the political class and the upper class of Igboland may join in the agitation, and the critical mass buildup will be so explosive that Junaib and his fellow travellers will be scampering for cover"".

This is the real definition of chest beating.
Igbo kwenu !

7 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by PapaAdanna: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wether this uncircumcised dingbat said this or not...

BIAFRA is closer than you can imagine.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Pavarottii(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Sharap!! What will u di if ur not handed the presidency, attack the north!? grin

U guys only know how to make noise, wail and chestbeat... I have never seen cowards like the SE, even the SS more political value than una! cheesy

You guys think I can threaten the north! How I wish 2023 could be tomorrow so we could see what u guys will do, even tho we know is the usual wailing and chest-beating to the media grin

You can continue ur useless protest of "no erection no leferendum", that one is within ur right .. but if u try any nonsense, we shall annihilate the ibos like we did in 1967
Who is the we in this context?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by anigbajumo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
CSTR2:

A Yoruba candidate can never defeat an Igbo PDP candidate in the South.
Not in this generation.
2019 should have taught you a lesson when Peter obi bloodied APC in the entire south.

The north is a different ball game and that is where the game would be played.

You must be a joker,u think SW will give PDP vote against Yoruba Man under APC as presidential candidate,even some states in NC will vote a Yoruba Man b4 Igbo man...Let PDP give u ticket and APC gives Yoruba Man ticket and see wat is call politics.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Bigblessed: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Too strong a comment and sign of irresponsibility
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by OfoIgbo: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

"" The only regions that may still do that will be the Southwest and the northeast, but Igbos are way more than a match for those three regions put together"".

""By 2023 presidential primaries, the middle class, the political class and the upper class of Igboland may join in the agitation, and the critical mass buildup will be so explosive that Junaib and his fellow travellers will be scampering for cover"".

This is the real definition of chest beating.
Igbo kwenu !

Please find Sowore, before you start lecturing us on chest-beating
Bottomline, No Igbo presidency come 2023, No Igbo in Nigeria. Get that into your skull
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by elysus: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
this is between Hausa and Igbo , please Yoruba keep off. the north is foolishly wise .

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
OBJlive:
I have always maintained that 2023 will determine whether Nigeria will remain United as a Country or disintegrate.What is it that people like Junaid are doing specially for Nigeria to make them think that they deserve to retain the Throne of Nigeria for ever.Northern citizens have governed Nigeria more than any region of this country yet,they are the least developed,poorest and and the least educated,most corrupt etc.It is on record that their leaders watered the ground for the bloodletting that is today called Boko Haram.point one positive legacy that one Nigerian leader of Nothern extraction has bequeathed on this Nation.Rather Nigeria inherited trillions of dollars debt from their military leaders that took the intervention of Ibos in Obasanjo's cabinet to get the paris club to write off the huge debt burden.
Junaidu or whatever they call him should save his breath for his day of waterloo.

The man is just making himself a monument of disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
elysus:
silence my brothers from the other side , you don,'t need to reply junaid , if igbos should go to hell where will the north go? lake of fire , because right now the north is in hell.

grin grin grin. They dont know how southern youth corp members avoid being posted to serve in their useless northern region

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Emilokoiyawon: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
So when they call elder statesman even this one will raise finger?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Fallenhunter: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why shouldn't the Igbos secede and form Biafra? What has the rest of the country given them? They even call the Lagos airport after Murtala Muhammad and have his face on currency. Nigeria is a failed experiment and should the Igbos leave, the rest of the country will also disintegrate. The North remains the poorest, most illiterate part of the country that has the most problems and no desire to improve.

Nigerias army is very weak and under equipped in 2019. However outside nations may help the Nigerian forces. In such a case the Igbo would have to have to be militarily capable of defeating not just Nigerias army but also outside nations.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Thunderblasts(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Where he comes from stinks with illiteracy of the highest order.
Am surprised sef..
Kunu brain!
Someone is already in HELL and looking for the east to join them. Na small Boko bomb go finally kill am
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by OdenKelechi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lol.. who presidency epp? The country will still be shit with any tribe ruling so i don't see why this fool is making noise. Nobody from any specific tribe can save this shit hole
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Niaja4real(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/promote-peaceful-coexistence-ibb-tasks-ndigbo-others-2/
It's only in a Country such as Nigeria that one keep seeing complete mad people, one of which is this junaid of a clown claiming statesmen. Too funny

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by aspirebig: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Really?

Woonuu Naaigeeriiia indeed....mtchew
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Truthbites: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ju or whatever is ur name.. please just go to Jupiter
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. You think you are talking to a toddler huh?

I can swear with my life that the idiot is a confirmed Yoruba Muslim

I am not a newbie here oga

If you are sure , okay o/

During the days when Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB where agitating, Ipob guys here called me Yoruba just because i wasnt in support of them.

It took people who knew me here for long and my past posts to convince them that i am Igbo.

As much as possible lets not be quick to brand every opposing voice here a Yoruba unless one is very sure. Thats my point.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stanbaba30: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
There's no need talking about an individual like Junaid who lacks basic human sense. He's a completely finished article. Even amongst the Northerner, he's NOTHING, how much more to Nigeria as a whole, mcheew.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by kareemkamil(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Igbo's can go to South Africa, to have there freedom, not Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by ShineGrace(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Junaid, it's obvious your brain is knocked that you now reason thru your anus. slowpoke like you.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by nairabitcoins: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Some of my Igbo brothers on this forum are honestly low on wisdom. When are you guys really going to master your emotion and respond to issues with wisdom? When are you guys going to see a thread for what it is, draw traffic and tribal war? This kind of thread comes up here on purpose, to taunt you and make you rant on nairaland. Read, absorb, and use it as a platform for the next step to take. You don't need to open your mouth and let your enemy know what you are thinking. Igbos, please, wisdom is profitable to direct. Ignore this type of thread, and let die a natural death.
IPOB has made it clear, that our goal is not the presidency, why are you guys so emotional?

angry angry angry angry

Honestly, I'm so pissed. We don't need the presidency, what we need is either a restructured Nigeria, or total disintegration.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
kareemkamil:
Igbo's can go to South Africa, to have there freedom, not Nigeria.

It appears you reason like a BEAST

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by BuhariAdvocate: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Its unfortunate to see this kind news.im sure this is a propaganda shame on you blogger.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by kikake: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Asifiwe:
Why are these Hausa taunting the Igbos? This is really unfair.
K

If they now refuse to understand that a tripod of Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba founded this Nigeria, it's time to dissolve the country.
Hausa/Fulani became grossly advantaged politically after northern military dictators progressively created 19 states + Abuja in one northern region.

Enough is enough.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Abagworo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him / Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.