Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners (981 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by BashyBuilds: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
My name is Bashiru Adewoyin, Chief Builder at BASHY-BUILDS
We are builders of many years experience and we were introduced to Nairaland by one of our Customers who was so delighted with our work, he decided that others must also benefit from our work.

Our vision is to build/renovate your house to your delight, such that you will recommend us to others.
We depend so much on building a RELATIONSHIP with our Clients because we know that once we build for you, you will recommend us to others and we will never be out of work.

It is one of our clients ( @ OnMyHonor ) that introduced me to this platform a few months ago and since then, no less than five different people on Nairaland, has given me their houses to build or renovate.
These Clients are my new witness, to the QUALITY of our job, the HONESTY of our Purpose and the RELIABILITY of our promises to our Clients
I have attached some of our building works below, their owners are here on nairaland though we cannot mention them unless they give us express permission to do so because some owners prefer to be quiet about what they are doing.

I want to encourage everyone to take a chance on me, for the first time, and see if they will ever call anyone else to build or renovate for them.
I am young, (see my picture), energetic, intelligent, honest, trustworthy and reliable.
Your money, materials and trust are safe with me, you can be sure of that.
I also keep to agreements, l play my part and the Client play their part.

We are based in Lagos but l have done work outside Lagos, in the East, Rivers and all the states of the South West.
We also do sub-contracting work, as long as the terms are okay..

Expecting your Calls.

BASHY-BUILDS
Phone: 091-5501-2107
WhatsApp: +234 91-5501-2107

Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by BashyBuilds: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
The BIGGEST PROBLEM a potential House Owner has, is not money to build but how to find a RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY BUILDER to execute their dream House. Now that you have found me (and l have found you), that PROBLEM is SOLVED.

Expecting your Calls.

BASHY-BUILDS

1 Like

Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by BashyBuilds: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
At BASHY-BUILDS, we will work with you from the scratch, listen to what you want, advice you on what is good and safe, build for you what will delight your heart and charge you a reasonable amount for our services, which you will be very delighted to pay.
And some Clients even give us an extra, because they know we have gone the extra mile to ensure they are happy.

We are proud of our jobs, big and small.

We maintain INTEGRITY and ADHERE TO BUILDING STANDARDS.........ALWAYS.

Expecting your Calls.

BASHY-BUILDS

1 Like

Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by BashyBuilds: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
We are builders of many years experience and we were introduced to Nairaland by one of our Customers ( @OnMyHonor )who was so delighted with our work,
he decided that others must also benefit from our work.

At BASHY-BUILDS,

We offer a complete set of building solutions, through our TEAMS of excellent Builders, Welder Craftsmen, Carpenters, Plumbers, Electricians, Aluminium Window and Door Fabricaters (Carefully selected not to soil our name and integrity), we ensure that your project moves speedily, accurately and with zero-loss (No Theft, No Wastage, No Ruffians, No Bad Characters on site).

We are young, committed and dedicated to our work.
Try us, even if it is for a small job, we are sure you will come for us when the big job comes around.
That is how we started (Small jobs), that is how we are growing but we never forget the small jobs

Expecting your Calls.

BASHY-BUILDS

1 Like

Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by BashyBuilds: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
We are builders of many years experience and we were introduced to Nairaland by one of our Customers who was so delighted with our work, he decided that others must also benefit from our work.

Below are some of our builds/renovations for your attention.

I have asked some of the people on nairaland that we have worked for, to please give a testimony of how they feel about me and our work.
I hope to hear from them because you will agree with me that there is no better advert than the testimony of somebody's clients.
If we work for you, we will also ask you to give a testimony or review about how you feel about us
Good/Bad but we are very confident that it cannot be bad; We are always delighting our Clients.

When our Clients are happy, we are even more happy.

Expecting your Calls.

BASHY-BUILDS

1 Like

Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by BashyBuilds: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2019

We pay attention to every detail.
We have the experiences Workers to achieve what your drawing states but if you dont have a drawing, we can take your briefing and translate it to what you want, without mistakes, because we pay attention to details and we listen to our Clients.

Dont delay, give us a try TODAY and it will be the best decision you made this year

Expecting your Calls.

BASHY-BUILDS

1 Like

Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by BashyBuilds: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2019

Below is a TESTIMONY/REVIEW of one of our Clients.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/1204#80979735

SAMJOSH1: I am a beneficiary of the good works that Mr Bashiru is doing. I consulted him as a result of your write-up here and its has been good experience. The skills of a man indeed makes room for him to stand in the midst of kings.

We are proud to showcase what our Clients say about us. Not many can say that
That is what INTERGRITY, HARDWORK, HONESTY, TRUST, INTEGRITY and RELIABILITY brings to the table.

Thank you Sir, @SMAJOSH1.

Expecting your Calls.

BASHY-BUILDS

Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by BashyBuilds: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
We are builders of many years experience and we were introduced to Nairaland by one of our Clients who was so delighted with our work, he decided that others must also benefit from our work.

Below is what the Client said about our work:

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/1176#79224961

OnMyHonor: Hello veveryone in the house.
I have just created this account for this specific purpose.
It is very unusual but l felt l owe it a duty (as l would want others to do to me as well), to let everyone know that l had this experienced Bricklayer/Builder who worked on my building and l just wonder if l should keep it to myself.

I have finished my bilding and l promised him, that l would let others in a forum l belong to, know that there are still good, trustworthy and dilligent Workmen out there.

Many people worked on different parts of my building, including that Nairalanders that supplied me very good Paint (I must commend him for supplying Paints that everyone stilladmires till today) but this builder/Contractor Mason/Bricklayer (call him whatever you want) is not present online and his work mostly goes unnoticed.

This is my reason for wanting to introduce him to the house, should anyone be looking for a trsutworthy, dilligent (just tell him what you want and you can go and be doing something else, he will do it as agreed that when you come back, you will be so relieved. I have worked with Contractor Bricklayers in the past who, once you turn your back or if you are not around, they will either do something else or be stealing your materials or just abandon your work).
He has also worked for one or two people in the diaspora, who can attest to his Honesty, Hardwork and Dilligence. he is so thorough in his finishings and and eye for detail.
It is very unusual that l stick my head out for a Contractor/workman like this, because l am a very private person but l think l will be doing what is right by letting others also benefit from this good Contractor/WORKMAN. (I would not mind keeping him to myself, if l have an ongoing job right now but l dont at the moment).
I have attached some of his work to this post, WITH HIS PICTURE and would handover this account to him, to manage (he is just getting to know how to use Nairaland to advertise his work and l would even encourage him to open his own account. )

NOTE: This is not an advert, l am just bringing something l feel will be beneficial to someone in this thread, to our attention.
I am not a builder or contractor, just a private individual who built his own house with the benefit of a good Workman/Contractor.

Edit: His details and Phone Number is:
Mr. Bashiru, 07088608044, He is also on Whatsapp.

You see why we are proud of ourselves and what we do?
With our work, we will win your trust and praise

Try us today and put your mind at rest.
At BASHY-BUILDS, we delight our Clients so they can repeat business and also recommend us.

Expecting your Calls.

BASHY-BUILDS

1 Like

Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by Mightymiracle(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Yeah!!!! Am one of the living witness to the marvelous jobs being done by BASHY-BUILDS (Mr. Bashiru). He is very respectful, easy going and pay attention to details. I picked his contact from the properties section through a TESTIMONIAL Post by OnMyHonor, . After few calls, we sealed a deal and before you know it, the project was delivered. the most surprising aspect of it is that, BASHY-BUILDS charges you a reasonable amount for his services, which you will be very delighted to pay. Though the project is a small bungalow but he did a very wonderful job and other people that have come around for other things attested to it. I therefore recommended BASHY-BUILDS for those clients who are looking for a RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY BUILDER to execute their dream House..

2 Likes

Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by Conceptman: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Great.

2 Likes

Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by FireTheSun: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
BashyBuilds:
At BASHY-BUILDS, we will work with you from the scratch, listen to what you want, advice you on what is good and safe, build for you what will delight your heart and charge you a reasonable amount for our services, which you will be very delighted to pay.
And some Clients even give us an extra, because they know we have gone the extra mile to ensure they are happy.

We are proud of our jobs, big and small.

We maintain INTEGRITY and ADHERE TO BUILDING STANDARDS.........ALWAYS.

Expecting your Calls.

BASHY-BUILDS
Phone: +234 708 860 8044, +234 814 094 7696
WhatsApp: +234 708 860 8044

Oga Bashir,
I have been trying to reach you on that number for a job l have but its not going through.
If you see this message, please contact me ASAP.

Thank you
Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by BashyBuilds: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
FireTheSun:

Oga Bashir,
I have been trying to reach you on that number for a job l have but its not going through.
If you see this message, please contact me ASAP.

Thank you
hey yar we are very sorry for that sir,we are on some projects for a while but given u a call right now sir thanks
Re: BASHY-BUILDS: A Delight To House Owners by BashyBuilds: 2:37am On May 02
Good Morning Clients and Customers.

Your own BASHY BUILDS is here again, to serve you even better.
I thank you for your past jobs, may God continue to bless your Pockets.

We are currently free now and ready to take on your Building and other Cement-related Jobs.
It is the same Bashiru Adewoyin, of BASHY BUILDS.

For those that are yet to test our Competent Handwork, test our Honesty, test our Diligence and Integrity, the time is now.

From doing your fencing, Renovating your Building, Gutter Works, Extensions, Foundation Work and erecting your Building from Scratch to Finish, we will delight you with our Services.
Please ask those who have tasted us before, read their recommendations, call them and verify that we are genuine.
Add your own Commendation too, when we finish your work.
Our Charges are reasonable and we will help you to manage and reduce your overall Cost of Building.
You succeed, We also Succeed, that is our Motto.
I am Waiting for your Calls now.
God bless.

BASHY BUILDS
PHONE: 091-5501-2107
WHATSAPP: +234 - 91- 5501-2107

(1) (Reply)

Nya-etok's Social Housing Residential Estate Now Selling In Uyo / Duplex For Rent At Friends Colony Estate Lekki / Land For Sale by Victoria Crest Estate 4 Lekki Opposite Chevron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.