Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (27132 Views)

Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Yakarii: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cherrybae:

I send the abuse back to my harlot mother
fixed
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Stanbaba30: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Its a shame saying Ikpeazu is working. Of cause every Ngwa person would give him credit. let me see any Abia North person give him kudos here and see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by InvertedHammer: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
donbachi:
Anti and Pro protests....our biggest problem.dont they have eyes to see or dem chop cow wey dem no see d head.tachiri money.
/
Protest is an industry in Nigeria.

Don't be surprised that the same contractor supplied the anti and pro protesters. You may even see the same faces in both protests.

/

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by nwamabo247(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
politicaly sponsor protest majority is of the oppion he is now working.A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
PAID IDIOT, THAT'S WHY ABIA WILL REMAIN THE WORST STATE IN NIGERIA, IS IT THE SAME ABA WE KNOW OR ANOTHER ABA? MOST AT TIME, I FEEL ASHAMED TO TELL PEOPLE THAT I AM FROM ABIA SRATE.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by joinnow: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Confusionist
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Urchman200: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Is like their was sincere protest against ikpeazu leadership by ABA women ,that is u are getting counter protests from obviously paid agents.i smear rejection from the people of abia state. If he is doing well y border yourself protesting in support just seet ur ass in ur various homes and enjoy his good leadership.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by brexit: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
These are fools, women telling lies openly, shame on you

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by otokx(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
The irony of life.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
rented crowds or say women who had sold their conscience over 2000......tomorrow they will be the first to complain....i wish this was 1929. ..
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Firstreality(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
I cry for abia state. can you imaging idiots and fool's. I live in aba and I know what I suffer every day as I come back from work. we are the people responsible for our problems. God forgive abia and it's Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mad women from the East.... The power of Kerosene

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by TheDestroyer: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
muykem:
What do you expect after collecting a litter of kerosene? Igbo and backwardness!!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by phkka1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Shameless women supporting a foolish governor.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by NwaliE01: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigeria can never be good again. No be cause oh but na bitter truth.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Nicoddemus(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
cry kiss cry embarassed embarassed is this how useless Nigerians have become
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by zuto4u(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is the problem with Nigerians that I hate so much. Bribe has blinded the eyes of these ones.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by midnighter(f): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Extremely terrible

as long as this man is in power, i can never get into an argument with an abia person and lose cheesy
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by mastermaestro(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Protest is an industry in Nigeria.

Don't be surprised that the same contractor supplied the anti and pro protesters. You may even see the same faces in both protests.

/

grin grin grin
Protest contractor. I can't stop laughing. cheesy
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by 5opy: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Payed crowd, is this another ikpazu or the one I know?
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by kuuljay(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ipobians right now,they have lost their voices in screaming zoo!!!

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Sagay212: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na we dey do ourselves for this country ooo. It's funny that nigerian politicians actually have supporters. Some media houses even organise best governor award or man of the year nonsense and nominate politicians. How can anybody with functioning brain give any Nigerian governor award. Award for doing what.

The country is totally messed up and hopeless.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Agugbadin: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
This women may have been paid by government to carry out counter protest in support of Ikpeazu
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Teaorcoffee(f): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Liars!! Ndi oshi undecided
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by sammchuck1: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
5k and 25kg rice and they begin to support you.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Alvin212:
Buhari too have surporters
So no qualms
na buhari matter go kill you,mumu werey
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bunch of psychophants
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Idzitari1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pro & Anti, when will this two word agree nd stand against one issue?
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by aspirebig: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Working indeed with all those bad roads in Aba

Sycophants everywhere.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Cyberterror: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Abia is a dead land. Even Ngwa people are now regretting the day they knew Okezie Ikpeazu. The odour around the state is unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by samorobo: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
And that is why aba will continue to have bad roads.. the roads those women were protesting for are they not in bad condition? Won't it benefit y'all if it get fixed ... The sense of some mumu Nigerians is appalling...
So because he gave you a few litres of common kerosene you went from being foolish to being extremely foolish... No wonder all the women there look like upcoming WINCH grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by samorobo: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Mad women from the East.... [b]The power of Kerosene[/s]

I swear grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat / Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo / Andy Uba Detained At Force Headquarters, reason unclear - The Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.