Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (27126 Views)

Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by samorobo: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:
Extremely terrible

as long as this man is in power, i can never get into an argument with an abia person and lose cheesy

Is he that bad
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by samorobo: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Urchman200:
Is like their was sincere protest against ikpeazu leadership by ABA women ,that is u are getting counter protests from obviously paid agents.i smear rejection from the people of abia state. If he is doing well y border yourself protesting in support just seet ur ass in ur various homes and enjoy his good leadership.

True talk
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by midnighter(f): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
samorobo:

Is he that bad

Yes na... you can try to go there and see for yourself

But leave a lot of time because you will be stuck on the bad road on your way out
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2019
After they lift their ugly asses back home and have their running all over that buhari cause their travails, while there chief dwarf of the south strolls around doing absolutely nothing as a human
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by hokafor(m): 1:45am On Oct 09, 2019
If my mum ever participated in this kind of show of shame I will disown her . immediately. Even the confused stooge ikpeazu will be ashamed of this shameless women.

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by markebos(m): 3:35am On Oct 09, 2019
This is absolutely wickedness Why do we tell our self's lies
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by ezeegolimited30(m): 3:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Okezi is a very big fool, he mobilised this hungry women to counter the protest abi? Why is it that Nnamdi Kanu never speak or condemned this gullible governor of his state??

3 Likes

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by adenigga(m): 4:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Rednaxelot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10359059_img20191008wa0033_jpeg31790e55c3cafa4384b033151ffe7910 The same Aba north where one will need a canoe to get to the secretariat from the main road.

These are obviously paid agents

You are a genius!
Simple as that. So obvious that these are after thought packaging, sponsored agents of destabilisation.

Thanks Bros!
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by alxirabor(m): 5:00am On Oct 09, 2019
This is what is killing the state called Abia. With the rate of poverty and poorverty in the state, 500 hundred naira each can fulfil such demonstration. Some days ago because some Aba women came out to protest against the governor inability to fix road and create better living for the people, now his myopic and shallow minded villagers are drumming support for him. I only laugh for the future of their children.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by awoluyi(m): 5:05am On Oct 09, 2019
The bitter true is that no Abia state government has given Aba the attention it deserves. Politics apart, something urgent should be done about the roads in Aba considering the level of commercial activities in the city.
As a Nigerian I am not protesting but begging the governor "to come to Aba and give the city a facelift. "
ABA is the PRIDE of Abia state.
Ę ma ję o ba ję!
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by samydo(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2019
This is main reason Abia state still remain the worst state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by babyfaceafrica: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2019
NORSYK:
Counter protest.... These are paid protesters Las Las they will be the ones to bear the brunt.

On a serious note there's no opposition in Abia state, if there's they would have capitalized on those dump sites littered everywhere in Aba by hiring tippers, excavators and so on to clear them... Thereby winning hearts of Abians.... Just the way Hon. Emeka Ihedioha and Hon. Ezenwa Onyewuchi and Imo PDP did when emperor Rochas iberiberism refused to get rid of refused dumps in Owerri
if roachas has not been greedy by imposing his son-in-law..emeka won't have smelt that position..

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Seun360(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Stanbaba30:
Its a shame saying Ikpeazu is working. Of cause every Ngwa person would give him credit. let me see any Abia North person give him kudos here and see what will happen.

Ngwa pipu?

My then boss, Mr K. Nwosu wan finish our branch back in the days when he was our operations manager.

Baba na confirm thief.

At a point, he bought 4 drums of diesel, 2 were filled with water.

I fear Ngwa people.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Techsunny: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Poverty at work
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by DPO2030: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2019
GOD, Please forgive us our sins.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by higgs: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2019
There is something wrong with these people. Aba is a city that has completely decayed because of 20 years of total neglect by the state governments.

1 Like

Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by NORSYK(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
if roachas has not been greedy by imposing his son-in-law..emeka won't have smelt that position..

Lol who would have won it then?
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by eagleeye2: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2019
PapalsBull:
Paid miscreants.

Dem don share 5k each give those ones.
Na wa for you ooo. . you no even talk 5H na 5K.... highest na 1k dey go give them.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by cool318(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Chaiiii,

Where is the Nigerian Police when you need them
Please, just dash these Miscreants stray bullets
They aint fit to walk the earth (ABA)
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2019
The day you hear ipob talk about this is the day it would be fixed but trust an igbo man to criticize Tinubu b4 Ikpeazu
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by okeyglm: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2019
this is the reason why Biafra can't work. you want a country when you can't even manage a state. and to think kalu is from same Abia. very shameful.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by wavylevel: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2019
This is why the black race will forever remain undeveloped.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by kemjoe: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
These protesters are fools (sorry for my language but that's what they are portraying).
We have been seeing posts of deplorable roads filled with refuse and none of them were able to come up to refute any of those claims. Just because one their brothers came on air to condemn the governor's non-charlance, they are coming to defend him. Obviously they have been paid to do this.
How can the country grow if we can not hold our elected officials accountable for their actions or inactions?
These officials come into power through such people who when they are given gifts and money.
I pity Abia people and all other states that play these stupid games.
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ikpeazu , your people dey try tell you say the kerosene don dry for stove, bring another 4 litres of kerosene...... Abia state is the poverty headquarters of the whole southeast...

If you support, say "I" and those oppose , say, " nah"....
The "I" have it... Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by JonDon12: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
How much them pay these ones. One bad thing about my people, the Ibo, is the entrepreneurial way we look at politics. We have formed counter-protesting into a business. This happens everywhere in Nigeria. Anytime you find people protesting agains an actual greivance, the next day u will see Igbo people counter -protesting the protest
Re: Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos by Hope777: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2019
lalasticlala:

What a big shame! Don't mind them.

Hello. I was banned on health forum. Must be a mistake. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: NIMASA Donates 20 Ventilators, ₦50 Million And Other Medical Equipment / Why Security Forces Can't Find Bandits Gumi Located - Adamu Garba / Customs Seizes Senator’s 13 Cars Smuggled Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.