Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

When Did You Last Cry And Why? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Did You Last Cry And Why? (553 Views)

When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? / When Did Coronavirus Really Hit Washington? 2 Snohomish County Residents With An / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Last Cry And Why? by code9(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
I was a a funeral some weeks back and saw the way people wailed rolling themselves on the floor. I was quite sad about the demise of the deceased but i couldn't bring myself to tears. I felt like i was a cold heart.
Then i tried to flash back to when i last cried and realized it was almost 20 years ago! Yes 20 years ago. And this happened when i went in for my surgery. Immediately the anesthesia faded, i cried profusely . I am not sure it was because of the anesthesia though, probably because i saw my mum panicking and i broke don in tears.
Since then I haven't shed a tear for any reason at all. Am i normal at all?
Please share your story. When did you last cry and why?
Re: When Did You Last Cry And Why? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
I'm crying because I don't have money and job.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Last Cry And Why? by godofuck231: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
It was cold and my girl had to take my car out for a meet with her girls gang and she reported seeing some oil drops on the garage floor possibly an oil leak , I ran out to run checks and traces but it wasn't that serious so I did lean over the bonnet and kept checking, just then Satan struck,
She has been staring at my butt unknown to me as I was bent over the car Engine not knowing my balls were slightly inbetween my thighs , she smacked me and squeezed hard till I herd a slight pop , immediately I spang up hitting my head on the bonnet and I was slowly loosing a grip of my self, the force of her palm smashed my scrotum trough my thighs and I was trying not to scream , I grabbed the wall slowly walked like a strong man I was , tried walking till I got to the couch , put my face into a pillow and cried like angry child in pain.
Never trusted my girl with my scrotum till date

1 Like

Re: When Did You Last Cry And Why? by midnighter(f): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
I saw a sad video last week and cried but now i cant even remember what it was about.

Before last year I hadnt cried since i was around 12 since im not really the crying type..i dont know what made me start again lol

1 Like

Re: When Did You Last Cry And Why? by code9(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:
I saw a sad video last week and cried but now i cant even remember what it was about.

Before last year I hadnt cried since i was around 12 since im not really the crying type..i dont know what made me start again lol
Sometimes I think crying makes it easier. I feel people who don't cry often ensure more pain than those who do
Re: When Did You Last Cry And Why? by midnighter(f): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2019
code9:

Sometimes I think crying makes it easier. I feel people who don't cry often ensure more pain than those who do

Yeah i think it can provide a kind of release as long as you dont overdo it

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Mental Problem. Read Why! / Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help / Coronavirus: Italian Mayor Flies His Student Daughters Out Of 'unsafe' England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.