Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Kiki Mordi After Being Blocked On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Kiki Mordi After Being Blocked On Twitter (945 Views)

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj / Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Iyabo Ojo: "Your Bastard Pregnancy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Kiki Mordi After Being Blocked On Twitter by RealityChecker: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
On October 7th when Kemi was googling her own name, she found a tweet from Kiki mordi (pic 1)

Kemi has been trying to get kikis attention because she works for BBC Africa.

Kemi recently posts a pic mentioning Kiki like she's been recently in touch with her and in the pic you can see Kiki has blocked Kemi on twitter (pic2)

(Pic 3) Kemi involves herself on the premiere date of a new documentary

(Pic 4) Kemi passive aggressively wishes Kiki is killed by masked bandits

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Kiki Mordi After Being Blocked On Twitter by beresponsible(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kiki exposed an underground culture of lecturers sleeping with students for grades. Aunty Kemi has neglected taking her "madness" medication again.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Kiki Mordi After Being Blocked On Twitter by tspouse(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kiki was on revenge mission,mission is not impossible, mission is completed already,

Meanwhile Dr kemi should forget about Kiki,make your own mission complete instead,

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Kiki Mordi After Being Blocked On Twitter by donstan18: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kemi made a good point.

For safety reasons, Kiki should have done it low-key.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Kiki Mordi After Being Blocked On Twitter by obiekunie2: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
some of these university profs are heads of cult groups.

They will surely send their boys after her.

let her have her laughs now cause she will surely not laugh last - Nigerian cults are like the viper snake, step on their head and get severely bitten!

Kemi is very right.

That kiki or whatever her name is will not sleep with both eyes closed.

they will lay low and allow her relax thinking all is over and done.

Then they will strike! UK is not far from Nigeria at all.

she will be killed or acided - its just a matter of time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Kiki Mordi After Being Blocked On Twitter by gaetano: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2019
You want to under cover and yet you have your identity everywhere. Kiki no smart. Even top journalists in the world release exposing content with a completely unknown name as the source. If she thinks she's safe in the UK, has she thought about her family in Nigeria undecided

(1) (Reply)

Trending On Twitter: Davido snubbed by audience at Burnaboys concert / BBNaija’s Diane Cruises Around With Mercy, Seyi (Video) / I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.