Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh (943 Views)

“best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by TMSMedia: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2019
IgbereTV reports that Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took up a masculine identity as she looked back on her journey so far in life.

According to the mother of one, she wouldn't be the ''man'' she is today without the mistakes she has made.

Tonto Dikeh said the mistakes she makes is the training ground that prepares her for where she is going.

She wrote "I’M THANKFUL FOR ALL MY MISTAKES/FAILURES. THEY ARE THE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES I TRIED. I’ve learned more from failure than I have success. It’s the training ground that’s preparing me for where I’m going. I no longer fear it. Instead, it gets me closer to the GOAL. Without it, I wouldn’t be the MAN I am today."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5b1dqQHj6G/?igshid=tj71a1ckz975

http://igberetvnews.com/1169266/wouldnt-man-today-without-mistakes-made-tonto-dikeh/

Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by Mrop(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2019
U try
Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by beresponsible(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Bobrisky wan be woman, you wan be man. 2 confused individuals

3 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by OKorowanta: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2019
You were one of Nollywood's favourite until you made Cannabis and Bobrisky your best friends.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by GraGra247(m): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2019
When a hardened unrepentant evil woman tries too hard to make excuses for all the evil she consciously and deliberately executed without remorse.
Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by blazepascal(m): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Gone are the days when people adored you now you are like a piece of shit to them
Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by Hypnotise: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Why does she want to be a man so bad?
Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by Blakjewelry(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2019
the other side is gradually coming out, all thanks to bob
Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by Snipper007: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2019
this man tonto is an elder in COZA grin only God knows what will become of some of our youths that take advice from this COZA Elder
Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2019
Bobrisky wants to be a woman, this idiot want to be take man and they are dear friends, tell Bobrisky to give you his detached dick so you can complete your initiation into the Mens world, and dont forget to Bleep bobrisky boobs
Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by Whumie16(f): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2019
beresponsible:
Bobrisky wan be woman, you wan be man. 2 confused individuals
Awon werey meji grin

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by GraGra247(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2019
When Stella D has outed all your filth in public and you have nowhere else to hide.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Net Worth 2019 / Orezi Involved In A Car Crash On Third Mainalnd Bridge / Congratulations!!! Naira Marley Becomes The First Nigerian Act To Achieve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.