Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Tinted Permit - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tinted Permit (1470 Views)

Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit / How Has The Ban On Tinted Glasses Affected You? / How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinted Permit by nonhuman(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
The sun gets hot and it makes me very uncomfortable driving, my car does not come with a tinted glass . can I be able to get a tinted permit from the police by visiting the police station, if yes what are the requirements if no why. Please urgent reply needed
Re: Tinted Permit by sagio09: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
nonhuman:
The sun gets hot and it makes me very uncomfortable driving, my car does not come with a tinted glass . can I be able to get a tinted permit from the police by visiting the police station, if yes what are the requirements if no why. Please urgent reply needed
Move into any police station and meet a police officer telling him what u need. He'll help you with the processes. It doesn't cost more than 10k, beware of police ojoro.
Re: Tinted Permit by Kingsdave(m): 2:17am On Oct 09, 2019
sagio09:

Move into any police station and meet a police officer telling him what u need. He'll help you with the processes. It doesn't cost more than 10k, beware of police ojoro.

Is it true that you will be making a payment for the tinted permit you got. Once yearly..... say like 25 k yearly Or is it just the 10 k forever

1 Like

Re: Tinted Permit by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Kingsdave:

Is it true that you will be making a payment for the tinted permit you got. Once yearly..... say like 25 k yearly Or is it just the 10 k forever

not a renewable doc

1 Like

Re: Tinted Permit by sagio09: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kingsdave:

Guy, it's jst once 4ever. Shine your eyes wella ooo
Re: Tinted Permit by Chidizman(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Go to your state police HQ. It shouldn't cost more than 8k like someone said up there.

Cheers
Re: Tinted Permit by Kingsdave(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=Chidizman post=82984103][b]You can have a police inspector process it for you. It shouldn't cost more than 8k like someone said up there..

Hope if I walk into a police station for the tinted permit, biometric capture is a must.. Cos I heard not all police station issues the biometric permit...

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic 2005 / 2007 Bmw 5 Series Vs 2007 Mercedes E Class / Stiff Steering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.