Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) (73598 Views)

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by tunjilee003: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
muffyt05:
This news is so fake and unreal. I've operated two different grinding machines with different capacities at the same time to know that no machine will chop off you head without grinding it.That head on the floor was either chopped off by a matchet or a sword and not a grinding machine.
see brother
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
midolian:
This your story get as e be o!

Machine caught the Hijab and cut off her head? How does this sound?

I can bet anything that before the week runs out, we ll see another version of how the woman got beheaded.

Our bloggers are the wackest the earth has ever known and will ever know.

The head was neatly cut out from the body, if it was the machine, then there should be bruise on the head.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yakarii:
nope
i mean wearing PPE on any machine is a must and also avoiding loose clothes which includes hijab cool cool
better, smiley

You Are correct.

2 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Babadee1900(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
majamajic:

it's possible

I know of a woman riding motorcycle , her wrapper enter spoke , that's the end !
You are on point. I've once had to drive close a couple riding on bike sometime ago just to noticy the wife of her dangling hijab. It will be disastrous for the family if the hijab finds it's way into the sprocket.

2 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
MURIC must hear this. Say no to hijab, it is satanic and devilish.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by johnisaola(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
RIP,
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
majamajic:

it's possible

I know of a woman riding motorcycle , her wrapper enter spoke , that's the end !
True i know a man who died because he wore those flowing agbada on top okada... we should learn to dress right. How can u wear such clothes close to machinery and expect to avoid hazards..

2 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Basher8583: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

If you look closely you will see the machine in question was a two stroke water cooled single cylinder deisel engine usually found in villages and it has a large tyre like transmission belt used to transmit power from the engine to the mill and from experience I can assure you if her Hijab gets caught in that belt it will drag and decapitate her in a second .

Please. The flywheel is not a sharp instrument to perform such a clean cut. Maybe break her neck is understandable but decapitate is a no no.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by mercyviv(f): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
What kind of grinding machine is that? When it's not a ceiling fan?! RIP
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Mosco100(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
R.I.P

WARNING ! Never wear flying cloths, and never use long flying hairs near machines, if your hair is long, tie it well.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by KingRabota: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Engine Boy Spotted

FarahAideed:

If you look closely you will see the machine in question was a two stroke water cooled single cylinder deisel engine usually found in villages and it has a large tyre like transmission belt used to transmit power from the engine to the mill and from experience I can assure you if her Hijab gets caught in that belt it will drag and decapitate her in a second .

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Opaline: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
I guess she was wearing an hijab because she wasn't wearing a top or blouse, that's mostly how they do esp when they've not had their bath. Also, its very possible that she was probably inside when someone came to grind so she decided to just put on the hijab quickly... After witnessing what this particular kinda grinding machine did to a man in my area, I don't go 1foot close to it whenever its on, the mess it leaves is really heartbreaking...

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by innobarca(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chai.

Just remembered how a co worker died over 10yrs ago at Owerrinta, after Ngor Okpala.

Star Paper Mills Factory.

It was painful that so many workers resigned.

A paper grinding machine dragged his hand when he tried to push papers inside the machine, in just a second his right shoulder got pulled out and opened, gosh.... Blood everywhere and he died instantly.

It was horrible.

Many people resigned saying the deaths that year was too much, some said its blood sacrifice.
Na so my senior bro asked me to resign then.

All these grinding and cutting machines, pls be careful around them.

4 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by aspirebig: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm
RIP
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Basher8583:

Please. The flywheel is not a sharp instrument to perform such a clean cut. Maybe break her neck is understandable but decapitate is a no no.

Not the fly wheel, (who said anything about the fly wheel) but the transmission belt dude .. It's the belt the caught the hijab and it was the one that decapitated her ..At at over 500 circular motions per minute and the belt is Self made of tyre grade material that belt is actually a band saw waiting to be tested .

Please watch the below video to get an actual idea of the transmission belt Iam talking of and just look at the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi-2y3pEGV4

3 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Hil mil wa mil run hun pojun... Sublettingallow

grin

Chinese Arabo
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Ultralexo: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ultralexo:

Fear that cassava grinding machine this is very possible because that machine nearly chop off my hands when I was little. I only tried to take something over while my shirt touched the belt and it squeezed it and gave me everlasting injury they HaD to put off the machine to reduce my hand.
stephenduru:
According to report,a lady's head was cut off by a grinding machine. She was said to be wearing hijab when the machine caught the hijab and cut off her head.

When Trezzy Helm spoke with one of the social media users that shared the story,he said the incident happened in Kebbi

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/grinding-machine-cuts-off-head-of-lady.html?m=1

Fear that cassava grinding machine this is very possible because that machine nearly chop off my hands when I was little. I only tried to take something over while my shirt touched the belt and it squeezed it and gave me everlasting injury they HaD to put off the machine to rescue my hand.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Dextre(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
stephenduru:
According to report,a lady's head was cut off by a grinding machine. She was said to be wearing hijab when the machine caught the hijab and cut off her head.

When Trezzy Helm spoke with one of the social media users that shared the story,he said the incident happened in Kebbi

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/grinding-machine-cuts-off-head-of-lady.html?m=1

��The kind of bloggers outchea... How can a grinder cut a head clean off na
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
adedayourt:
With this same type of gen.

There used to be this welder on my street who used the generator for his works.

This man is used to wearing a faded agbada ll day while working

One evening nepa took light and he decided to put in his gen.

As he bent to roll start it, his agbada got caught in the type like metal

It lifted d man high up and slammed him on the floor.

Passerby and neighbours managed to cut him loose from the entanglement but the did was done

He did not survive it.

Whoever uses that gen in this present age sud consider disposing it soonest
There's nothing wrong with such gen.. the only problem is that people lack precautionary measures. You don't wear loose cloths or tie when operating such.

3 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Marhtevent: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
God have mercy cry cry cry
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Bluffly: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
When people are supposed to use their head God has given them, they'll still be calling God to come and be their head. Africans, get sense o. No safety consciousness. Wrong wear for the job.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
midolian:

I can bet anything that before the week runs out, we ll see another version of how the woman got beheaded.

I worked in Kebbi,once saw a woman with serious injuries after her Hijab got caught in a Bike tire..

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Normal level
For naija so called weird deaths na normal level

Make I bust your brain I Don see where mess(fart) kill person.

Calm down I go explain.
Three friends dey go night vigil. One just naughty drop better mess. As him friends scatter due to the diffusion one go use leg touch transformer wire wey cut late that night and was lying about. He roast immediately.

Make I drop another lamba . I don't hear where laugh Don kill person for naija. He laugh sotay he go dey stomp for soakaway wey no get better cover. He drop enter swallow shit die

I Don even hear where cry kill person. For naija nothing strange again.

Rip lady. May God forgive your sins. One of them is being born in naija.
YOU CAN LAMBA FOR AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by kikake: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
stephenduru:

Hijab so that men shall not see you well to go after you for sex.

This reasoning is most ridiculous.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Basher8583: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

Not the fly wheel, (who said anything about the fly wheel) but the transmission belt dude .. It's the belt the caught the hijab and it was the one that decapitated her ..At at over 500 circular motions per minute and the belt is Self made of tyre grade material that belt is actually a band saw waiting to be tested .

Please watch the below video to get an actual idea of the transmission belt Iam talking of and just look at the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi-2y3pEGV4

Sorry bro. Still a no no. The belts are flat and not capable of such speeds as to cut that head clean of. The weirdest that could happen is a very rough partial cut. But clean..... Haba.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by davidodiba(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
midolian:

grin..omo, see finishing..hihihi

RIP to the dead
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
another lie. nigerian is a radio station. anywhere they tune us to thats where we will go. grinding machine ko cut head ni mj
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
WTF... Am always scared of all this belt... If you have seen it remove while machine is operational you will how dangerous these machine with transmission belt are

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dextre:

��The kind of bloggers outchea... How can a grinder cut a head clean off na
I STILL DY WONDER
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by baby124: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
WOW! RIP to her!
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Basher8583:

Sorry bro. Still a no no. The belts are flat and not capable of such speeds as to cut that head clean of. The weirdest that could happen is a very rough partial cut. But clean..... Haba.

Oga it's not the flat top of the belt that cuts but the edge of the belt ... I have a lot of experience with this set up and even know someone whose wrist was severed neatly off by this same belt , even if metal basins touch it cuts them open talk less of soft human tissue ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered / Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.